• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smashfest this friday at my house (cancelled. Read Mike's post)

Charoo

Smash Champion
Hey every1. I wanna have a mini smashfest at my house since it been forever since I play this game. If any1 is interested in it then please leave a message here, aim me, or pm me. You don't have to be in the rankings or whatever. Just as long as u can drive and maybe pitch in for some yummy pizza (champ combo maybe?)

The reason that I would only want 3-4 people is because my apartment is small and maybe 2 or 3 of my friends will already be over.

I live in bellflower, ca btw.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I'd love to go but I'm going to need a specific adress before I confirm whether I go or not

and ya I can drive and definately would pitch in for some yummy pizza :)

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
oh sh*t, EVIL NEMESIS IS GOING? I'll be thurrrrrrrrr Champ. I've been meaning to mess this fool up for a long time.

Charoo

Smash Champion
I'd love to go but I'm going to need a specific adress before I confirm whether I go or not

and ya I can drive and definately would pitch in for some yummy pizza :)
What time? if its in the morning I can go for a while
oh sh*t, EVIL NEMESIS IS GOING? I'll be thurrrrrrrrr Champ. I've been meaning to mess this fool up for a long time.
16137 cornuta ave. apt. 9
bellflower ca 90706

we would play from like noon to 5/6 pm then I need to go somewhere.

Aim me at xuerarit or here if u can still make it

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
OK well Champ just IMed me. And This thing is CANCELLED. Something came up and he can't play smash at his place. SO DONT COME PEOPLE. SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE

Top Bottom