• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest in Ocala

MattNF

Smash Lord
I used to play smash64 online but my controller adaptor stoped working D:

And find out if they would do a melee/brawl tourney plzzz
I play with the keyboard, lol. I'm probably the best kb player in north america.

But yeah, someone call Play N Trade and get this **** up and going

MattNF

Smash Lord
Isai is probably better, just saying.

The only thing good about keyboard anyways is auto DI anyways lol.
Isai doesn't use the keyboard, he uses the N64 controller. I know he's better anyway though, I play him all the time.

The keyboard's DI is too good :laugh:

Nov 1st i think play n trade is having one in ocala
Melee or Brawl? Either way I'll most likely be there.

daddyshere12

Smash Cadet
Yes, someone hold a fest so i can come and **** everyone with sheik.

My sheik is too good

If Daddy says it, it has to be true

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
crap...didnt mean to post this twice, LAWL, but yeah my house is pretty decent in size...but chyea who would come? just a smashfest, not a tournament...or if we do get enough people...tournament fosho

Masky

Smash Master
crap...didnt mean to post this twice, LAWL, but yeah my house is pretty decent in size...but chyea who would come? just a smashfest, not a tournament...or if we do get enough people...tournament fosho
you know g-ville would come, all four of us :laugh:

daddyshere12

Smash Cadet
You better do it too, I must play your IC's

You're the best training I'll get for my worst matchup.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
lol your worst matchup deffinatly is not IC's if you use sheik as a main.
are you serious? sheik gets destroyeeeddddd by IC's...my friend mains him, he's honestly pretty good, and gets 3 stocked everytime really easily....you have no idea what you're talking about, pick up sheik and beat my IC's, 1,000 dollar MM right there

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
my easiest matchups by far are (counting the actual mid-god tier characters...) Falco, Fox, Sheik, Wolf...and donkey kong..lol, but yeah, definitely no way

daddyshere12

Smash Cadet
I never said it was good. MK is easily worse for sheik.

However, I'll pick up sheik and take you up on that offer, if you are serious.
Actually, sheik vs. MK is not a HORRIBLE matchup

One needle weaving it's way through the whole tornado is very nice

If you can DACUS, grab release Usmash is a kill

I find vanish a great way to punish Loop, using it as an edgeguard

MK (30-70)

IC's (10-90)

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I never said it was good. MK is easily worse for sheik.

However, I'll pick up sheik and take you up on that offer, if you are serious.
Are you going to be at gigs? dude I honestly NEVER brag about beating anybody...i dont care if you are the godliest of gods at sheik, you are not going to win....but fosho mang, lets go at it for 50 bucks? And no i'm not just an ice climbers player who just knows how to chain grab perfectly...i do KNOW how to play ice climbers without grabbing.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Are you going to be at gigs? dude I honestly NEVER brag about beating anybody...i dont care if you are the godliest of gods at sheik, you are not going to win....but fosho mang, lets go at it for 50 bucks? And no i'm not just an ice climbers player who just knows how to chain grab perfectly...i do KNOW how to play ice climbers without grabbing.
I'd have to get good at brawl sheik, lol.

Ryuukossei

Smash Cadet
Yo guys, I live in Ocala when I'm not at school in Melbourne. I went to the Play and Trade to scope out the tournament but I couldn't play because of a prior commitment (I was the Kirby kicking everyone's *** :p). I'd make the drive to play with you guys. P.S. I live out by On Top of the World.

Top Bottom