• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest? featuring Fly Amanita

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
When: Thursday, July 19: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM

Where: 1080 Casa Hermosa Drive, Pomona CA 91768

Who: Fly Amanita, Little England, Adam, TBD

Phone: 909-634-8509
AIM: The Hero Loto

So Jason said he's down to come over Thursday, and I was already going to play Jeremy, so why not combine the two and see if I can make a smashfest of it?

This is invite only; I only want players of a certain skill and homie level. Sorry.

These players have an auto-invite:

JoeJoe
Bizzarro Flame
Fugito
KFC
Hairy Nipples
Khepri
Stab and associates
Sung
Crimson Blur
Commonyoshi
A Rookie
Connor
Scott Pilgrim
Fiction
J666
HugQ
Wes
Peligro
Manatee

I understand it's a bit last minute. I haven't talked to Johnny this week, but from talking to him last week there seems to be a good chance he could make it. If you can make it or are willing to make it, PM me or post here.

Set-ups needed!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Sweet. Thanks for the invite. I haven't played in a bit so I'm itching to go. Probably cant show up and stay for the whole thing, but I'll play for a couple of hours.

ARookie and Hugq, you guys need rides?

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Sweet. Thanks for the invite. I haven't played in a bit so I'm itching to go. Probably cant show up and stay for the whole thing, but I'll play for a couple of hours.

ARookie and Hugq, you guys need rides?
You're welcome.

Aren't you by Connor? He lives in Anaheim, off Katella exit on the 22. Can you see if you can give him a ride?! PLEEEEEASE!!!!!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I live in Pico Rivera, but this day I'll be driving up from Orange. I should be able to pick him up too if he gives me an address.

Wait... doesn't fly live in irvine? Why doesn't he pick up connor?

I'm planning on leaving at 10 so I can line up for The Dark Knight Rises.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Jeremy lives in Irvine for school. 909/Claremont is where he lives when school is not in session.

I'll PM you Connor's address/#. I've texted him the deets but he's yet to hit me back. He's always on Facebook, though.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Sweet. And anyone relying on me for a ride should know I plan on leaving early, not sure how early (latest would be 10). So if you guys want to stay longer you'll have to arrange for someone else to drive you back.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Going to both tournaments this weekend so I want to keep driving to a minimum this week. Also, I'm already committed to playing others tomorrow. If there is a fest next week though, I'd probably be down for that last minute NorCal practice

:phone:

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
So I know this is invite only but I'm gonna throw it out there and ask to get in on this. Skill maybe a bit lacking but hopefully some people can vouch for my homie level.

And to sweeten the deal I can bring a set up.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
So I know this is invite only but I'm gonna throw it out there and ask to get in on this. Skill maybe a bit lacking but hopefully some people can vouch for my homie level.

And to sweeten the deal I can bring a set up.
You had the balls to ask. Come over whenever you'd like.

Jason should be here around 5. He has to be back home around 8, though. Ben told me yesterday he'd come over around 3.

Looking forward to it Hugo.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Sweet. Thanks!

I will be there around 3:30 or so. With a set up of course. Cant stay too long but I look forward to it. Thanks again.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
In a lame turn of events, my sister got really ill during work, went to the doctor, and now I am at home taking care of her.

Needless to say, I can't come. See you guys this weekend.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
This was really fun, ggs to everyone I played!

Also forgot to tell everyone the story about the car trip there. For like 20 miles, we were behind this car that had chicks sticking their whole upper body out of the moon-roof and removing their shirts lollolololol

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
For like 20 miles, we were behind this car that had chicks sticking their whole upper body out of the moon-roof and removing their shirts lollolololol
Pics or it didn't happen!

Thanks to everyone who came over. Bigger thanks to everyone who came over and brought a set-up. Pretty legit smashfest.

I'll probably do it again next week.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest was great. Thanks again to adam for hosting. Also thanks for the tips. What you told me help play better and learn better.

Hope this happens again soon.

Top Bottom