• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfest at my place in CT 4/15/10 THIS THURSDAY BRING SETUPS

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So I can have up to 20 people at my house. Make sure to bring setups! I have like 3 tvs that don't lag and one cube with a melee disk. So bring setups!!!!!

My number for any questions: 860-818-5553

Where: My house in Tolland, CT. PM for address.

Venue fee: It's a $5 venue fee however my mom is making 8 pizzas (pending how many people go) so... yeah, that should feed us. Pizzas will be done around 5-7pm.

Times to show up/leave: Come any time after 1pm pretty much (subject to change). People can stay the night if they want but you've gotta be out by like 10am on Friday.

Spots reserved are:
1 Mofo (if he has a ride and work off)
2 Vintage
3 Omni (he's the driver for Mofo, MattDotZeb, Yedi, DarkDragoon)
4 MattdotZeb
5 Yedi
6 DarkDragoon
7 Awsmsean
8 POF
9 Swiftbass
10 my friend Zach

First come first serve so post quickly! If someone drops their spot, next poster has priority.

ONCE AGAIN BRING SETUPS

Spife

Smash Master
Tagged, probably busy from 9am-10pm on thursday. The only way I could make harder busy johns is if I was getting some form of surgery, or married (what's the difference, am I right fellas? Hey-yo!)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Spife just text me with what you're doing lol.

Edit: Or post here haha.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nick, that'd be awesome. To be clear I wasn't just assuming you'd go it was more of a OOS has priority to come. :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alright so I thought this was going to be hitting that 20 person mark but it's most likely not. My mom is probably going to make like 4 or 5 pizzas instead to feed us... pending how many people end up going/if MA's car is coming.

Omni do you think you'll be coming... if so what time?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
mogwai if you go, would you mind bring your external with the matches from that no johns

thankss

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It went pretty well. I missed you, Mofo. :(

Top Bottom