• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

smashedfest at viperboy's, january 23rd.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
If they don't reschedule JAB 3 for the 30th, then I will be here. January 30th is the perfect time for a tournament, being inbetween big MW tournaments on the 9th of Jan, and 20th of Feb. Evansville will be here for sure as long as JAB doesn't schedule this date.

_kSo_

Smash Master
any suggestions on the 23rd or 30th?

i'd really like purdue and st. louis to show

and champaign

<3 rad brothers, and need to put deku in his place
seeing as I work on all the off weeks from our bi-weeklies over at purdue, I think the best course of action would be make urs the 23rd, and then make JAB on the 13th of February?

I'm kinda reluctant about doing that, though, kuz many people had valentine's day johns last year when we were scheduling JAB 1
0___o

so i dunno...I really was thinkin of doing the 30th....maybe you could do urs on the 23rd and make it like a JAB 3 practice tournament, and then JAB on the 30th? do you think people would be able to make both?

strath

Smash Rookie
don't do it on the 30th

i might go to a tourney that day

this is dekuzhzhzhz

viperboy_74

Smash Master
i'll go ahead and officially make mine the 23rd, i'll update the thread, too.

i'd still suggest yours for feb 6th, to make sure people have an off week after mine before yours, and an off week after yours before VGBootCamp

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Evansvilleeeeeee

at least myself

will be there the 23rd. =]

Your date is perfect because JAB is being moved to the 13th.

Tweeker

Smash Rookie
well i can bring my tv again and if anybody, that is coming, has a cored that will connect a tv and a computer we could record again.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
IDKKK Stl tourney will probably steal my heart on the 30th meaning i can't do anything the 23rd...I'll check with my crew.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Hey I will be coming/ bringing who ever wants to come from dew crew, and we will be staying the night no homo

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
im GUESSING this had been cancelled. not enough interest, and the interest we did have looks like has switched to the STL tourney. oh well, perhaps next time.

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
well i mean if the interest is there, people are still more than welcome to come. just let me or viper know ahead of time. my phone number is (217) 822-2252 send me a text if you think youre interested.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
vro were you really planning on coming?

if we can get a car from you, one from ********, and maybe a st. louis, champaign, or peef car, this will 100% sure happen.

i can't make the st. louis tourney because i requested this weekend off.

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
i been tackin waaaay too many miles on my car, and with SMYM and JAB coming up, thats even more miles so StL is a no go :( sorry guys, maybe next time.

Vro

Smash Lord
i might be smashed out from pound but i'm always down to hang out with you guys. i don't know why you guys never come up to chicago, but we need to hang out more.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
lordy - if you go through st.louis, i know there are 2 or 3 people that would want a ride.

vro - you should come, for sure. obviously bringing tink

andale - we're hoping for 20 entrants

this is not cancelled

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
man, clearly i shouldve said the last one was cancelled so we'd get more interest :)
lets get a tally going, if you plan on attending, post letting us know so we can get a head count.

reason we take so few trips to Chicago is that its always just 2 of us, gas is more expensive when its only split 2 ways. if we could get craig and tweaker to go with us, we would show up more. they should be doing this anyway, both of dem *****s is gettin beast

Top Bottom