• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SmashDash!!] - I HAVE BRAWL! YES, A DELAY :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Hey guys! Good to know I've got some leftover support! Anyhow, to the point, I'm in a pickle at the moment. School is asking alot of my potential this week, so I'm really busy on that. I'm not going to brag about having Brawl here or on SmashDash, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask them via PM'ing. (Got all characters, so I can answer alot).

I'm not going to dissapoint you enough to say SmashDash isn't coming this week, however, I plan to proceed in a good tempo tomorrow.

Thanks so much for your time, you don't know how much it means to me!

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
I still await new Smash Dash episodes. I stopped listening to SMYN b/c they said they would be talking about the SSE. I don't want to know anything about the SSE. My favorite episode is still Episode 1 with the Fire Emblem translation.

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
I still await new Smash Dash episodes. I stopped listening to SMYN b/c they said they would be talking about the SSE. I don't want to know anything about the SSE. My favorite episode is still Episode 1 with the Fire Emblem translation.
They do NOT talk about the SSE, btw...
You can still listen to SMYN. :>

Pokizard

Smash Cadet
SAKURAI 2ND!!!

"Due to delays in the completion of Smash Dash Episode 12, we’ve had to change the release date of the episode to Sunday, February 10th.
I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to watching the episode for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience."

ggamer

Smash Rookie
SAKURAI 2ND!!!

"Due to delays in the completion of Smash Dash Episode 12, we’ve had to change the release date of the episode to Sunday, February 10th.
I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to watching the episode for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience."
Delaying to February 10th seems to be all too familiar with Smash Bros. stuff....

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Lol... I thought we told you, we're not going to put spoilers into Smash Dash.

The series is pretty much over guys lol. Ian doesn't want to know spoilers, and it'd be wrong to continue the series unless we got James Rolfe to do it, which to be honest would be amazing, but the series is not able to be continued without Ian.

I have no clue when the final episode is meant to be launched, 2nd is busy playing Brawl. So don't expect it any time soon.

D

Deleted member

It looks like the odds are against another SmashDash episode, with 2nd addicted to his (probally) imported copy of Brawl and Ian quitting:(. If we are getting are getting another episode of SmashDash it'll probally be recapping either this week, the past few weeks, or, if it doesn't come next week, that of the corresponding Sunday.

If this is the end of SmashDash, R.I.P. I hardly knew ye.:cry:

Chillpill100

Smash Rookie
Whether Smash Dash continue's or not, I had alot of fun watching the episode's and I'm sure that I will be watching them again and again, good job Ian, good job 2nd, FoulPlay and everyone who contributed to this project. You gave me many hour's of laughter and kudos guys!

Flipinogamer

Smash Cadet
It looks like the odds are against another SmashDash episode, with 2nd addicted to his (probally) imported copy of Brawl and Ian quitting:(. If we are getting are getting another episode of SmashDash it'll probally be recapping either this week, the past few weeks, or, if it doesn't come next week, that of the corresponding Sunday.

If this is the end of SmashDash, R.I.P. I hardly knew ye.:cry:
yeah, you got a point =[

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
you seriuos ian quit o man. well hopefully we can get one last episode of smash dash. this was an asome idea that they should have kept with. but i guess we knew this was comming sooner or later. great job guys you made me laugh alot with yalls episodes.

*hopes for episode 12*

edit: wait am i not fully understanging this i just went back a page and where does it say he quit. it just says he doesnt want spoilers?

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
If this is it for Smash Dash then I want to thank 2nd , Ian (I know Ian isn't a Smash Boards member, at least I don't think he is, but I thought I would put his name in yellow anyways), and FoulPlay for all of your guys' hard work in putting together Smash Dash. I will never forget the Fire Emblem Translation (Greatest translation ever!). This is one of the funniest shows I have ever watched. So, yeah, thanks again for the many laughs. :)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
edit: wait am i not fully understanging this i just went back a page and where does it say he quit. it just says he doesnt want spoilers?
The majority of the updates are spoilers, Ian isn't even checking the Dojo anymore. He's avoiding every spoiler he can, even if it is from the original source/official source.

Basically, because the majority of updates are spoilers, we'd only have a 2 or 3 day episode, which would be literally pointless. Without someone else who is a good voice actor or is hilarious, the series is pointless to continue.

Sorry if I didn't make sense before.

These are ****ing stupid.
Not even funny.
Troll alert.
Go back to wherever you came from, your the only one to post a hate comment throughout all of this thread from what I've seen. Unless you want people to flame you, keep quiet if you don't like something and keep your opinions to yourself rather than saying them in a thread full of fans/viewers of the series.

D

Deleted member

Lol... I thought we told you, we're not going to put spoilers into Smash Dash.

The series is pretty much over guys lol. Ian doesn't want to know spoilers, and it'd be wrong to continue the series unless we got James Rolfe to do it, which to be honest would be amazing, but the series is not able to be continued without Ian.

I have no clue when the final episode is meant to be launched, 2nd is busy playing Brawl. So don't expect it any time soon.
I just checked Smashwiki and learned who James Rolfe is while reading the SmashDash article. Is he really the Angry Video Game Nerd from Screwattack? I never watched the AVGN's, but I love Screwattack. Yeah, I think James is unlikely. If he does join the SmashDash team, then probally everything he says will have to be censored.:laugh:

Stuttering Creg said:
And as much it p***** us off, we're not gonna cuss. We already have a nerd that does that enough for us. *Cut to scene of James Rolfe cussing about an old, Atari-esque controller*

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
im not an anvil he does see the *****a-ah she lick men on tvbob, a trowler heheheh he comes ah somewhere but with a sun there are a bubbly horny he moo larry little bear the moon lay in mary you let me hold on you told us you told us that a tall genie *opera sucks* im not arretsed no snooze he will report us fail a moose

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I just checked Smashwiki and learned who James Rolfe is while reading the SmashDash article. Is he really the Angry Video Game Nerd from Screwattack? I never watched the AVGN's, but I love Screwattack. Yeah, I think James is unlikely. If he does join the SmashDash team, then probally everything he says will have to be censored.:laugh:
If you read the whole article, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. James Rolfe is far to popular and would probably want payed, to do a job like this. That and he really wouldn't be good at announcing unless it was horrid updates related to video games he hates.

hey guys i think this the last episode
Episode 12: "The Farewell."
Yeah I think this was stated above.
Also I've had clarification from 2nd that this is the last episode.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
SmashDash isn't over. I'm so sorry you guys havn't heard from me in a while, I was sick for a whole amount of time. Headache is ********. D:

Anyhow, expect the episode from 2 weeks back to still lauch.. And after that the last episode.

Im still very sick, so please just hold on a little longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom