• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I'm going to miss this thread for a simple smile.. I wasn't able to donate to it much, but atleast I can get a little more room in my photo collection when I don't need them :p

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Hurry! GO BACK and save all the awesome confirmations before it's too late!

--Also, thank you SWF for sending me an email wishing me a Happy Birthday <3.

Unicyclist

Smash Cadet
After several hours of lol'ing, I finally finished reading this whole epic thread. Though as several have stated, the thread has been going downhill for some time, it was still fantastic.

JPTight

Smash Cadet
i forgot about this thread, it was like my favorite.
lets see... Princess Peach hasn't been confirmed yet?? What? But they need a dumb "princess" who always needs to be rescued. this could only mean one thing....

PARIS HILTON CONFIRMED!!!!!!

Taws

Smash Rookie

This just in: Forget what you've seen on the Smash Dojo website! Pikachu will appear in Brawl as photo realistic Pikachu!

The Twlight Princess version of Link will be replaced at the last minute by the less known puberty link, who begins to have thoughts about Zelda that don't involve helping her defeat Ganon.

Ness will not appear in Brawl, because he and his crew are road tripping across America, rockin' out and keepin' it reelz.

The formerly cute Kirby will take on a new, disgruntled and bitter personality since his last relationship didn't quite work out.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

This just in: Forget what you've seen on the Smash Dojo website! Pikachu will appear in Brawl as photo realistic Pikachu!

The Twlight Princess version of Link will be replaced at the last minute by the less known puberty link, who begins to have thoughts about Zelda that don't involve helping her defeat Ganon.

Ness will not appear in Brawl, because he and his crew are road tripping across America, rockin' out and keepin' it reelz.

The formerly cute Kirby will take on a new, disgruntled and bitter personality since his last relationship didn't quite work out.
This guy.......is so cool!! Him being funny is the biggest understatement of the year! We need more people like this on the boards!:chuckle:

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Dakurai that Goron one was lazy, and full of fail.

I dunno.. Taws' post is going to be hard to follow...

Taws for president!

Oh I liked the iceman one, they DO look very alike...

Crystallion

Smash Ace
OMG, I read through this whole thread now...well, actually only until page 52, I had to stop, I died so many times from laughter (how is this possible you ask? Well...I HAS NINE LIVES!!! :laugh: )

Cloud and Saturn are the best for now. Gonna read the rest soon, but I need a break xD

Smash Ace
Smash bros has an unofficial site where they're revealing less-than-obvious characters. You can find the link here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom