• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
It's on THIS page guys. It's The Little Rascals.

And a cowlick is when a couple hairs on the back of your head refuse to stay down.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Ahaha, I thought it was the "Wii Would Like to Brawl" couple xD My bad! (hey, I lol'd so much through this entire thread, it's a small oversight, bear with me)

Alfalfa FTW! x3 (I HEART the Little Rascals)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Wow this thread is still up?

I deleted my pictures that I linked here.. Oh well.. They weren't that good anyway.

-Onyx

Sir James

The Doctor
Wow this thread is still up?

I deleted my pictures that I linked here.. Oh well.. They weren't that good anyway.

-Onyx
I'm sure it wasn't that bad. Re-post the image links. We must keep this thread alive!

And yes...after thorough research I can say that Storm Eagle will be top tier :cool:

Mike Hawk

Smash Journeyman
we have this pic

then we zoom in

then we sharpen up the image

a swastika!? this can only mean one thing

Captain Hitler is playable

sakurai you are such a nazi ***.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Don't the ICs deconfirm Wii Would Like To Brawl? Or are they so awesome they get to stay in?
I think we all know the answer to that...

@Onyx

LOL

Someone draw that.

No they will be alternate costumes

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
My friends and I confirm and deconfirm things in real life. The other day I was waiting in line with my friend and he goes to me, "ZOMG! Those people just cut in line! Scissors confirmed!" It never gets old when you do it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom