• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashbros.com background white: DOCTOR MARIO RETURNING?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
So friends, while this topic is indeed hilarious, I will soon be closing it to make breathing room. If you've been sitting on an idea for a while, you'd best get it in now.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
kk.....looking Back....this thread....has been Epic...

I'd like to personally say something to all fellow "artists" on this thread....

We kick a$$ and pretty much made what many consider the funniest thread on smashboards....

Now with that being said.....for my last post here

(of many....i've actually made more "confirm posts" than anyone else here :p I should get bragging rights or something......cookie?)

I've decided to actually make one that may....... actually have SOMETHING REMOTLEY CLOSE TO EVEN DO WITH BRAWL ( ZOMG)

This thread Pwn3d..........

Dain

Gindor

Smash Ace
Not talking much now, just PM if anything importan
last hour post, no pics because of haste...

Cloud confirmed...wait! That meas sephiroth is in! Wait! That means the other oversized sword weilder ichigo is in, no, the whole bleach crew! Wait! That confirms cleaning chemicals such as bleach! Wait! That confirms spongebob-sponge bob confirms patrick and the spatula!
I'm maining patrick and only leaving the spatula item on! (screw sephiroth!)

*Sephiroth confirmed*
*Ichigo confirmed*
*whole bleach crew confirmed*
*cleaning chemical items confirmed*
*Sponge bob confirmed*
*Patrick star confirmed*
*spatula item confirmed*

(I'll try to get the picture of this done if i can in time)

Killer Tree

Smash Journeyman
So friends, while this topic is indeed hilarious, I will soon be closing it to make breathing room. If you've been sitting on an idea for a while, you'd best get it in now.

What the hell is with this sites operators and their obsession with closing topics? Do they get off on closing topics?

"To make breathing room"?

wtf is that? This is a good topic and it should stay open. If it's on the front page it deserves to stay open since people obviously continue to post in it.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
"breathing room" ? This is better than 99% of all other topics, so closing this would just make room for more mediocre topics. DONT DO IT

Taws

Smash Rookie
This is my personal finale' to an incredible thread. None of this is true, and I am totally screwing with you. Now... to begin *AHEM*

As you all know, Fox is the top tier character of Super Smash Brothers: Melee. The smash king, if you will. Beloved by players across the globe for his incredible speed and E-Z flow combos, it seems as though the furred fighter could do no wrong as long as he was in the right hands.

Recently, however, the Smash Boards Tabloids have uncovered a darker... seedier side to the renowned game character. The story THEY don't want you to know. Behind the wave dashing and the flashy shines... lurks Foxes secret. Thanks to a reliable, mustachioed source... we were able to catch the initial event of this incident:

As you can see, Fox crashed the arwing... unable to resist his "Barrel roll" addiction, the craft spun out of control... leaving Fox stranded in a distinctly low tier end of town. There are no records of Fox and his previous relationship with Bowser, but apparently they had some history at the beginning of Melee.
Alas, our correspondant was unable to discover what happened in Bowsers keep that night.... (they were pretty good about pulling down the shades) but one thing is clear: Something strange is going on in the mushroom kingdom.

Bowser refused an interview regarding the incident, but he did grunt something about "just a booty call" before mauling two of our reporters beyond recognition. Speaking of which, we're looking for non-paid interns for exciting and rewarding work in the field of smear journalism! Contact our offices if interested!

After a lengthy session of phone calls to various members of Sakurai's staff, we managed to land an interview with Fox himself. While reluctant to bring up painful memories, Fox assures us that his emotional trauma will not effect his performance in the upcoming game, and that he actually plans to be even MORE over-powered in Brawl than he was in Melee. Fox asked to be quoted on this, as a direct message to Bowser:

I think it's a safe bet that we are all looking forward to the exciting battles of the new Super Smash Brothers game. Except for the poor King of the Koopas. Heck hath no fury like a furry.

Oh yes, and before I forget-- since a fat guy might have done the horizontal mambo with someone from space, this clearly means that Zap Brannigan is confirmed for Brawl.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Wow, Taws. That was impressive. Especially if you drew the first two images.

Oh, and I agree with the previous two posts.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
This topic has turned from epic win to epic fail, and it's dropping even more with every post.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Hope nobody's used this yet...

Edit: Actually, never mind. this was nice while it lasted, but it's too late to get on board now...

Lots of it was funny, though. Thanks for the laughs.

whiterob

Smash Journeyman

If this thread is closed, it was fun. Good stuff guys. (Btw, I've been planning on making this image for forever but the threat of a lock made me actually make it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom