• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBowl, Congrats Equi!

Potliver

Smash Rookie
i still am wondering i know its 1 match single elim. But is it best out of 3 rounds for 1 match?
Or just 3 stock 1 round thats it?

vapblack

Smash Cadet
9 min

Did you make the brackets on your computer? can we see it?
Also, will we go in a chatroom, maybe IRC or just talk here...

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Hey Bizzarro tell me when u wanna brawl since it says ur brawling right now, since the comp and the wii are on different floors, i hate going back and forth lol

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
k tournament has officially started, up first D3ltaPunk and Equi
the IRC was centralchat.net so it worked last time, but this is a new one, now it wont go on the site

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
okay its started. pm me when my match vs the other guy starts lol i hope hes a no show

Broly

Smash Lord
umm.. only prob i got is that vap's fc always says incorrect. can u check if its right cuz ive tried it several times

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
well wait until i send you a confirmation message that has has the title SmashBowl Confirmation, Please Respond

lostsoul5673

Smash Apprentice
yes, please wait, i hate it when everone starts at once.. its confuseing... for me...

delta never showed, weed and tck got unitl 1 o clock

vapblack

Smash Cadet
aww haha sux he didn't join.

Since it's online why make the matches one at a time?

Top Bottom