• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Upgrade Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You have to manually click the "Add signature" button at the bottom of posts.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Uh, I can't access smashboards from home at all. I get the smashboards page, but it still has the message from Gideon about updating the DNS server from the 1rst. No idea why.

I've deleted cookies/offline files/history, refreshed the page, tried Firefox and IE 6.0 both, none of them did anything different.

JFox

Smash Hero
I can't post messages in the quick reply box on the bottom anymore. I have to go into advanced mode in order to post.

Not that its that big a deal, but it'd be nice to get that luxury back.

(Oh and I'm using Firefox as my browser, and I'm on a Mac if that makes any difference.)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Uh, I can't access smashboards from home at all. I get the smashboards page, but it still has the message from Gideon about updating the DNS server from the 1rst. No idea why.

I've deleted cookies/offline files/history, refreshed the page, tried Firefox and IE 6.0 both, none of them did anything different.
Somehow fixed and no longer happens!

Thino

Smash Master
sometimes the top left icon is bowser, sometimes its metaknight , whats going on? i cleared my cache , flushed dns and stuff

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Hey guys!

Even after clearing all my cookies I still get the June 1st vbulletin message saying that smashboards is down and will be back in 24 hours. The symbol is metaknight so I assume it hasn't updated for me.

A few other people I know (quite a few actually) have the exact same problem and cannot access smashboards even though it is online.

Right now, I'm browsing via a proxy server but it's unbelievably slow and I would like to stop using it as soon as possible.

Good luck diagnosing that one >_<

Wuss

Smash Champion
dont know if this has been noticed, but the names at the bottom of the home of who is on are not in alphabetical order, and don't show up at the bottom of other places...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom