• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Signature of the Week (Reopening Soon)!

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm not complaining much, but I have a fair reason not to.

I'm really not in the mood to crush spirits right now...

Conker315

Smash Lord
If yall need judges hit me up..Im not the best but well atleast I look at some flaws and study the sigs closely to see mistakes.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I know this post might not be read, but if my vote counts Im with doom dragon on the above decission

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Stop being annoying all of you... It´s not up to you guys, it´s up to Wikez to decide. All of you pleading to become judges are just making it less likely to happen.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
There is no need for any new judges at this point in time.

The most recent winner will be announced tonight.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Wikez, could I make a suggestion?

Maybe it would be cool if you like showed 2nd and thrid place, idk I would like t know were if I ranked top 3

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
I think you guys need to understand that I have other priorities that keep me busy.

Congrats to doom_dragon 105, winner of SOTW #10.

A_man13

Smash Master
@Doom: Congrats.

@Wikez: If you want me to, I could make the badges for the winers if you could send the .psd for it my way.

I think it's hight passed time I really entered one of these. I enter Guild Inn SOTWs often, so I might as well enter something I can at least win.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Yeah, cummon guys. YOu really need to update this. It's een Black and WHite signature of the week for about 3 weeks.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, cummon guys. YOu really need to update this. It's een Black and WHite signature of the week for about 3 weeks.
No, MojoMan, I don't "really need" to do anything.

Check the first post for the next competition.

Pay attention to the theme, rules, and regulations.

Top Bottom