• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Signature of the Week (Reopening Soon)!

Grandeza

Smash Master
cmpr if wikez thinks u belong on the panel im sure he'll go to you. I'd enjoy being invited to the panel but I'm not at the level of a lot of the people on the panel, so if wikez came to me cool, but i dont think asking is the way to go.

Im gana pass this sotw up. too busy and i dont care for black and whites.

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
Entries have been added to the first post!

Judges, please cast your votes in the private room.

Thanks!

IDK

Smash Lord
i knew about this, and i'm on here a lot. i just dont rly bother lol. and for some reason i didnt consider voting... i thought i would only need this topic if i ever got really good and applied myself. selfish... :/

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
How in the **** do I vote? I pmed you about it and you never responded.

Cups

Smash Ace
You guys are truly talented, i didn't even know this thread existed, but i'll probably keep coming in and out because the artwork is great. Keep it up guys.

Someone make me a sig, now!

SgtWikez

Smash Journeyman
How in the **** do I vote? I pmed you about it and you never responded.
Sorry Gflare, I accidentally deleted most of my PMs a while back and yours must have been included.

Judges may vote in the SOTW Voting Crew room. You can find that listed under Social Groups in your Control Panel.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
this just might turn into SOTM (Signature Of The Month)
not saying anything bad, just saying that it is taking a long time............................

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, let's take a look see on some excuses:

Plural: Buisy
SgtWikez: Not voting
Gflare: Never here, rarely votes
Ekoix: Gone
Marthmaster: Gone
Weed: gone
Frate: Gone

Call me crazy, but it looks like me, Waltz, and Hente are the only ones even able to vote.

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, I've voted along with waltz. Honestly even if hente votes it still wouldn't be a terribly fair judging.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I'm sorry. thats really bad for the judges. I've been sick and haven't done any new art. I just got back, but you really should idk make some temp judges or something.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
We need new judges, based on skill, experience and how good their CnC is

al to be decided by current judges and Wikez

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
I kinda asked to judge a while ago but no guess not seeing that everyone hates me now for doing one mistake.

Top Bottom