• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Roster Evolution (11-1, break)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Results will be in either late this evening, or tommorrow afternoon. Sorry for the suspense!

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team

This... was a very close round. As for who lost?
I'm sorry to say, @ Angelglory Angelglory but you lost by one vote.
This was a very close round indeed, one I did expect to happen from Villains only.
Behind that was SmasherMaster with 8 and YoshiandToad with 7. Stay careful.... your next round could be your last.

-Fortanono
12.90%
-Louie G.
3.23%
-GreenReaperGod
0%
-Angelglory
29.03%
-Tepig2000
0%
-ScatmansWorld25
0%
-Smasher 101
0%
-ThatWasPeachy
0%
-Kon
0%
-GoldenIcarus
3.23%
-jakor
0%
-SmasherMaster
25.81%
-YoshiandToad
22.58%
-LumaOkami
3.23%
Total31

No Special Rules this time. 35 Slots. Totally not like Brawl.

Notifications:
@ Fortanono Fortanono
@ Louie G. Louie G.
@ GreenReaperGod GreenReaperGod
@ Tepig2000 Tepig2000
@ Autumn ♫ Autumn ♫
@ Starbound Starbound
@ Kon Kon
@ Golden Icarus Golden Icarus
@ Jakor Jakor
@ SmasherMaster SmasherMaster
@ YoshiandToad YoshiandToad
@ Smasher 101 Smasher 101
@ Natz~ Natz~

New Rosters:
-Fortanono-

-Louie G.-

-GreenReaperGod-

-Tepig2000-

-ScatmansWorld25-

-ThatWasPeachy-

-Kon-

-Golden Icarus-

-Jakor-

-SmasherMaster-

-YoshiandToad-

-Smasher 101-

-LumaOkami-

BREAK VI BEGINS NOW
YOU HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY EVENING TO SEND IN YOUR 35-SLOT ROSTER.

Last edited:

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
Here's mine.

Added Ness, Luigi, and Red.
Edit: Wait, it's 35 now? Dang it! Making changes now.

Added Ness, Luigi, Red, and Isaac.

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Here's mine.

Added Ness, Luigi, and Red.
2 Things:
I just changed it to 35 because I don't want to have a 3 Slot + Round.
Second, could you paste images of those Red, Mewtwo, Zelda and Ganondorf Icons? Please? Those icons are awesome.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
That was close. Too close.

I know what I must do. Will add mine later. No access to my computer.

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
rosterevolutionsix.png

Additions: Toon Link, Ike, Falco, Mr. Game & Watch. I also changed the Zelda icon to Golden Icarus' to show her SSB4 art (thanks for posting that btw).

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
You can cut a character or two, I'll let it slide.
Would it be acceptable if I cut Zelda and added Zelda/Sheik as one character? What about cutting ZSS and adding her to Samus as one character?

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Your roster is my favorite so far, with some bold moves that unfortunately didn't resonate well with the voters.
Thanks. I really wasn't trying to be bold. I was mostly using Giovanni as a placeholder for both Meowth and Mewtwo.

Either way, introducing

Man in green, the king of second bananas, and Mario's ghostbusting brother, LUIGI!!!
The mew clone, memory wiping, antiheroic, orginal pyshcic legendary, MEWTWO!!!
The Queen of the Nidos, the only fully evolved non legendary Pokemon that can't breed, and the dominator in Giovanni's party, NIDOQUEEN!!!
The heroic, kind brave, fearless, humble hero of Crimea, IKE!!!
And the kart racing, golfing puzzle collecting music lover, THE MII!!!

SWF Round 6.png

Reasoning
  • Luigi was the last of the original and I wasn't going to be the only person to not have him. Last time one person was the only person without a certain Mario bro, they were eliminated pretty quickly. Plus I would have added him last round if he was eligible.
  • Mewtwo was never going to be fully part of Giovanni's moveset. I had plans for him to escape, and luckily he did. :troll: Nideoqueen has been with Giovanni the longest, and has the most boss battles with. She was with him for his Silph Co battles, Gym Battles, HeartGold batter, Kanto Leader battle and the Stadium battle. And Smash Bros needs more girls. :troll: I also considered Kangaskhan, but I already have a member of the Cubone gamily. :troll:
  • I wanted all of the series to have multiple reps in Smash before I started adding too many newcomers. It was either between Ike or Lucas. Ike was in two games and Mother is a 'dead' series. I'll add Lucas in the next round I can add him.
  • I promised the Mii two round ago. And I would have done it too, if not for those meddling villains.

Last edited:

Kon

Smash Journeyman

This time around I've added confirmed fighters only: Lucario, Toon Link, Wii Fit Trainer and Sonic.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Would it be acceptable if I cut Zelda and added Zelda/Sheik as one character? What about cutting ZSS and adding her to Samus as one character?
This is like an addition, so it's totally fine. The duos will still be one slot.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.

I merged Zelda/Sheik into one slot. Same with Samus/ZSS.

I added Ness, Mr. Game and Watch, R.O.B, Chrom and Lucina, and Balloon Fighter.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Wow, closer than I thought. I was really not expecting Angelglory to be the one out. I was certain it was either me or SmasherMaster for Rawk and Mewtwo as part of Giovanni's team respectively.

Started on the new Roster. Making one replacement, have 23 out of the 35 drawn and will continue when I awaken.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero

Newcomers: Duck Hunt Dog, Captain Falcon, Ike, Tom Nook, Rawk Hawk replaced with the original plan of Blaziken.

Mario is represented by a Boo, but ffs before anyone thinks this is a default form it's not.

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Finished my roster.
BigAxle Roster.png

Instead of building onto already represented series, I decided to branch off into unrepresented territory.
I added Wario, Shulk, Takamaru, and Little Mac.
I decided to keep Meowth for now. Just later down the road, I don't know if there will be room for 6 Pokémon characters.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
We're missing one contestant, eh?
@ Natz~ Natz~ is that specific contestant. If she sends in a roster in the next 4 hours, we can proceed with Elimination VI.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
We're missing one contestant, eh?
@ Natz~ Natz~ is that specific contestant. If she sends in a roster in the next 4 hours, we can proceed with Elimination VI.
Is it okay if I don't vote? Because I don't have access to my computer right now, and my votes don't count in my mobile. I will only return to my house in Monday.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Is it okay if I don't vote? Because I don't have access to my computer right now, and my votes don't count in my mobile. I will only return to my house in Monday.
Voting is completely optional, no sweat ;)

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Wow, closer than I thought. I was really not expecting Angelglory to be the one out. I was certain it was either me or SmasherMaster for Rawk and Mewtwo as part of Giovanni's team respectively.
Well I guess me not having Wolf was a grievous sin against humanity or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom