• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Orchestra

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hey guys, Tigerwoods is interested in putting together a Smashboards Orchestra. Does anyone here play any instruments at all and would be willing to participate? I doubt it matters what kind of instrument you play.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
ok update the OP when you get more information i'm not any good myself but i have a musician buddy who thinks this kind of thing is fun (cello/viola/violin/piano/guitar)

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
has the organizer actually done anything like this before
Yes and no. Nothing of this scope... though I've done similar things in the past such as group artwork and live "flash orchestras."

what kind of song?

i can play piano if it helps
I'm not entirely sure what kind of song would be best yet. I'm going to open a thread in creative minds soon so that it'll be a bit more central. I'll link you guys with more information.

I have several people who are willing to mash up the tracks and edit the videos... I just need more musicians and a group discussion.

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
Like i said before, i'm mad interested in this, and i'll double up on whatever brass instruments you might be missing. I've never been involved with a project like this and i think it'd be really fun to see and hear some of the other musicians around these parts.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I play all styles and genres of piano. Classically trained for nine years, and I'd love to do something like this. Just hit me up if you need me (:.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Like i said before, i'm mad interested in this, and i'll double up on whatever brass instruments you might be missing. I've never been involved with a project like this and i think it'd be really fun to see and hear some of the other musicians around these parts.
Same here. There is a high chance of failure with this kind of project... Especially on smashboards... xD

I'm going to push as hard as I can though.

I play all styles and genres of piano. Classically trained for nine years, and I'd love to do something like this. Just hit me up if you need me (:.
Will do. Speaking of hitting you up though... I'm going to find it difficult to keep track of all the musicians I find. I didn't realize there'd be such a good reception to the idea...

I'm going to attempt to organize all interested individuals on a thread... but I have work and wont be back until tomorrow morning. Expect it sometime tomorrow night.

Top Bottom