• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: PlayStation All Stars 2

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Collectibles include portraits for unlocking character art for a gallery; coins, for upgrading statistics in packages that are unique to each character and purchasing character cards; Treasure , which is obtained for accomplishing specified goals (after an achievement, some treasures briefly appear on the stage to be collected or missed, while others are immediately collected after accomplishing the goal), has a number of effects, depending on the article, from unlocking bonus features and supplemental contend, to awarding coins.

I nearly forgot about the character cards. They have accompanying read-ups and other properties that grant fighters an edge in battle. They must be purchased for each use. I shall say more about them if another relevant job could include them.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
We're using DMC5 Dante as the version of Dante in this game. We'll have two votes today. One is between Osby's idea for collectibles/unlockables, Yokta's idea for collectibles/unlockables, and Doc Monocle's idea for collectibles/unlockables (CapitaineCrash's idea for more music tracks fits into either one), which will be done through Strawpoll.

The other vote will be for returning stages. Bringing back the six stages with the most votes seems like a good amount (it covers a third of the original game's stages, while leaving us with eight spots left for new ones); here's the list of options.

-Hades (God of War/Patapon)
-Metropolis (Ratchet and Clank/God of War)
-Dreamscape (LittleBigPlanet/Buzz!)
-Sandover Village (Jak and Daxter/Hot Shots Golf)
-Invasion (Killzone/Ape Escape)
-Alden's Tower (inFamous/Sly Cooper)
-Paris (Sly Cooper/LittleBigPlanet)
-Dojo (PaRappa the Rapper/Killzone)
-San Francisco (Resistance/Ratchet and Clank)
-Time Station (Ape Escape/Resistance)
-Black Rock Stadium (Twisted Metal/Jak and Daxter)
-Fearless (Heavenly Sword/WipeOut)
-The Graveyard (MediEvil/The Unfinished Swan)
-Rival Arena (PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale)
-Boss Arena (PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale)

If you need a refresher of what the stages look like, you can check the list here. Since we don't have Metal Gear or BioShock content at the moment, I'm ruling out Franzea (the LocoRoco/Metal Gear stage), Stowaways (the Uncharted/BioShock stage), and Columbia (the BioShock/Twisted Metal stage). As usual, we'll vote for our top three.

My vote is:

1. Dojo (PaRappa/Killzone)
2. Paris (Sly Cooper/LittleBigPlanet)
3. Metropolis (Ratchet and Clank/God of War)

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Returning stage votes:
  1. Sandover Village (Jak and Daxter/Hot Shots Golf)
  2. Time Station (Ape Escape/Resistance)
  3. Fearless (Heavenly Sword/WipeOut)

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
My Coins go to:
Metropolis(Ratchet Clank X God of War)
Black Rock Stadium(Twisted Metal X Jak & Daxter)
Time Station(Ape Escape X Resistance)

Also, Next time if we do vote for characters could we do RPG's and Platformer's Next?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
My Coins go to:
Metropolis(Ratchet Clank X God of War)
Black Rock Stadium(Twisted Metal X Jak & Daxter)
Time Station(Ape Escape X Resistance)

Also, Next time if we do vote for characters could we do RPG's and Platformer's Next?
I was thinking of taking a few days before we get back to characters - I figure there's new stages that we could add (for Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghost of Tsushima, Resident Evil 4, and/or Silent Hill), new items (I was thinking about using Yokta's Memory Card idea as this game's version of assist trophies, though I'm not sure whether to save that until the roster's locked down so that we don't rule out a character that people want to see), and we just added about a dozen characters at once.

We already did a vote on RPG characters - I'll see if I can include a section on platformer characters, but there are some categories that I want to include, and I know people wanted to vote on characters who were previously considered for the original (or at least used as placeholders).

Speaking of which, would Spyro count for that previously considered section? The only source that I've been able to find that he was considered for the game is Matt McMuscles' "What Happened?" video, which is a step above "an ex-Superbot employee might have seen his name written on a whiteboard at some point", but I can't find anything else to support that he was considered.

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
My votes for returning stages are as follows:
Metropolis (Ratchet and Clank/???)
Stowaways (Uncharted/???)
Franzea (LocoRoco/???)

Which brings me to my next suggestion:
Returning stages should have a new invasion. There's no reason we can't reuse a stage without having to reuse its invasion as well. A brand new stage invasion would help make the stage feel fresh and exciting, without the full workload of an entirely new stage.
As for what these new invasions should be, I suggest waiting until we have the full roster of series to choose from.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Franzea (LocoRoco/???)

Returning stages should have a new invasion. There's no reason we can't reuse a stage without having to reuse its invasion as well. A brand new stage invasion would help make the stage feel fresh and exciting, without the full workload of an entirely new stage.
As for what these new invasions should be, I suggest waiting until we have the full roster of series to choose from.
I was concerned that it might over-complicate things, and I figured that a big part of why people would want stages to return was because they wanted them back exactly as they were.

For something like Stowaways or Franzea, I could see suggesting a new invasion in case we don't include characters from BioShock or Metal Gear, respectively, but I thought it might make voting tough to follow if some people wanted Metropolis to return exactly as it was while others wanted Metropolis to return with a different stage hazard.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
-Alden's Tower (inFamous/Sly Cooper)
-San Francisco (Resistance/Ratchet and Clank)
-Sandover Village (Jak and Daxter/Hot Shots Golf)

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Franzea (LocoRoco/???)

That Might be Over Complicated, i'd rather have those stages be kept the way they originally were that way it wouldn't overshadow the original.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I was thinking of taking a few days before we get back to characters - I figure there's new stages that we could add (for Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghost of Tsushima, Resident Evil 4, and/or Silent Hill), new items (I was thinking about using Yokta's Memory Card idea as this game's version of assist trophies, though I'm not sure whether to save that until the roster's locked down so that we don't rule out a character that people want to see), and we just added about a dozen characters at once.

We already did a vote on RPG characters - I'll see if I can include a section on platformer characters, but there are some categories that I want to include, and I know people wanted to vote on characters who were previously considered for the original (or at least used as placeholders).

Speaking of which, would Spyro count for that previously considered section? The only source that I've been able to find that he was considered for the game is Matt McMuscles' "What Happened?" video, which is a step above "an ex-Superbot employee might have seen his name written on a whiteboard at some point", but I can't find anything else to support that he was considered.
Damn, forgot about that, sorry(sorry again for the cuss word)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Speaking of which, would Spyro count for that previously considered section? The only source that I've been able to find that he was considered for the game is Matt McMuscles' "What Happened?" video, which is a step above "an ex-Superbot employee might have seen his name written on a whiteboard at some point", but I can't find anything else to support that he was considered
I strongly want Spyro in this Playstation crossover. I think he should have been in the original, but I see your point. It would be simpler just to leave him out.

My votes for returning stages are...

1. Master Onion's Dojo

2. Invasion

3. Dreamscape

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
While looking through the source for a piece of concept art from the game (I was trying to figure out who one of the characters on the early character select screen was, so I wanted to find a higher quality image), I found something interesting.

I'm assuming that this is a mock-up, so there's no way to know if these characters were ever actually planned (they all use pre-existing artwork, and there's no way of knowing who if anyone was ever intended for the line-up), and the third image related to PlayStation All Stars was clearly made long after the game's release (it has a ton of characters that didn't exist at that point), but at least it's a sign that the developers were interested in Spyro. (along with other characters - there's a Chimera from Resistance, Crash Bandicoot, Lightning from Final Fantasy 13, Connor from Assassin's Creed, Abe from Oddworld, and Dart from Legend of Dragoon, though we know that the last two were planned) Squall's also on a mock-up character select screen, so it's possible that he could have been planned instead of Lightning.

Mind you, I don't know how seriously these characters were considered for the actual game (it's Photoshopping a bunch of pre-existing artwork among the renders - that's like saying that the image that I made in the second post of this thread is an actual roster picture), but it could be a sign that they were considered for DLC? At the very least, it lends more credence to the idea that Spyro was considered, even if it was the Skylanders version, and potentially gives some specific Final Fantasy characters to work with. (I've never seen an Assassin's Creed character mentioned anywhere else)

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
This remind me of the Sony character commercial of 2011 (Sometimes known as the "Michael" trailer). Here's the link.
It's intersting that a lot of characters in this trailer end up in Playstation all stars the year after. While some were obviously going to be in All stars (like Nathan Drake, Sackboy, Kratos), there was some third party in the commercial that end up being in All stars too (like Bioshock and Isaac Clarke). Lightning from Final fantasy and Ezio from Assassin's creed were in this commercial too, so I do wonder if they wew considered for All stars very early on (We know that SUperbot try talking to Square enix and she and Connor are in MegaDoomer concept are so maybe she were considered alongside a Assassin's creed character).

Other character in this commercial that are not in All stars are:
-Solid snake (Metal gear) (There was rumor that Superbot wanted Snake but end up with Raiden so make sense)
-Shepard from Mass effect
-Chell from Portal
-Agent 47 from Hitman

I wonder if those three last characters might have been planned very early on too. Maybe Shepard was considered for dlc but they end up using Isaac Clarke instead for an EA character.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The poll on collectibles was close, but we're going with Yokta's idea. (I'm not sure about the modes, though; we haven't even decided on which bosses to use)

Hades: 0
Rival Arena: 0
Boss Arena: 0
Graveyard: 1
San Francisco: 2
Invasion: 2
Time Station: 3
Dreamscape: 4
Black Rock Stadium: 4
Fearless: 4
Paris: 5
Alden's Tower: 5
Metropolis: 7
Sandover: 12
Dojo: 12

Franzea and Stowaways got 3 and 2 votes, which speaks to how people want them back considering that I explicitly ruled them out. I'll bring back the top five (Dojo/Sandover/Metropolis/Alden's Tower/Paris) and also Franzea, though one of today's jobs will be deciding what Franzea's mash-up will be if we don't get Snake, Raiden, or another Metal Gear character in the game.

Today's other jobs are item-related. I was thinking that we could include some kind of assist trophy equivalent, and Yokta Yokta 's Memory Card idea works perfectly for that, as long as nobody has objections to it. However, I feel like we should nominate/vote on the characters to include as summons, so we don't accidentally include a character that people want to see as playable.

We're also going to be submitting ideas for items - now that the line-up's expanded, there should be a lot more to work with.

---

For Memory Card summons, you can submit up to two at a time. (we'll vote for, and include, a larger amount than we would for playable characters) For my first one, I'm going to submit Nitrous Oxide from Crash Bandicoot. (I originally had Dingodile, but I changed it at Wario Wario Wario's request)

He's a villain from the Naughty Dog days, but not one major enough that people would be upset if he wasn't playable or a boss. (he was added solely because they thought that an alien would make it seem like the series had jumped the shark, only for the developers to be surprised when he actually caught on) Oxide would drive around the stage, ramming into people in his hover-car.

My second one will be V from Devil May Cry 5.

While he's a playable character in DMC5, he's not as major as the likes of Vergil, Nero, Trish, or Lady. He generally stays out of the action, reading his book of poetry while his familiars (Griffon and Shadow) do the fighting. However, attacking him is a bad idea; doing so will cause him to summon Nightmare, making the battlefield that much more chaotic. When his summon nears its end, a red wavy circle appears around whoever took the most damage; V will teleport to that person, stabbing his cane into them for minor damage, as he says a relevant quote about the character before vanishing. (in most cases, it will be a piece of poetry or some other form of classical writing; in Dante's case, he'll just say "Is that really all you're capable of?" or something along those lines)

---

For items, you can submit up to two. (again, we'll vote for a larger amount)

My first one will be pretty straightforward - a Green Herb from Resident Evil.

Picking it up restores a small amount of health.

I'll need time to look into a second item, but I wanted to get this posted as soon as possible.

---

So, to summarize:

1. ideas for Franzea's mash-up
2. this game's version of assist trophies (up to two)
2. new items (up to two)

You can do one of these, or two, or all three if you want.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd really like to protect Dingodile from Memory Card status

Anyway, here's two memory cards: floating cats

Klonoa

Klonoa picks up fighters and carries them. He can either throw them forwards or downwards, and will try to throw them into a hazard or blast zone.

Bubsy

Bubsy functions similar to the Prince of Sable AT in Smash, he runs around and jumps into foes creating a dust cloud which increases damage heavily and makes them vulnerable. He uses his gilding ability, but it doesn't make him vulnerable. Wisecracks aplenty.

For items I'd like to resubmit Jet Baby and introduce a new one

Walkman

Your fighter unravels the cassette inside the Walkman and can swing the tape around. Think of it like the Belmonts' whip twirl but with better range, better power, and overall actually useful. Once it has expired you can throw the Walkman itself.

Last edited:

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
Thank you for basing a job around my Memory Card suggestions! I think it's a great way to pay homage to Playstation history. Perhaps using a Memory Card character in battle could unlock their collectible Memory?

I came up with a lot of suggestions when I first proposed the item concept, but I think my favourite would be Frobisher, of Frobisher Says.
images.png

Frobisher Says is a free PS Vita title in the vein of WarioWare, in which the player is given various rapid-fire minigames making use of the Vita hardware, such as its front and back touch, gyro, twin sticks and more. It's a wacky, immature game with a strange, obnoxious emcee.

When summoned via Memory Card, Frobisher will give the fighters a series of instructions starting with the phrase "Frobisher Says." Such instructions include:
  • Strike a couple of Taunts
  • Avoid the Spotlight
  • Pick the Nose (by attacking it)
  • Don't use your Shield
  • Crouch repeatedly
  • And plenty more!
If the enemy fighters don't follow the instruction in time, they immediately get bonked by Frobisher, taking a fair bit of damage! The summoner and their teammates don't have to obey Frobisher, but they'll receive a bit of healing if they do.

My second Memory Card nomination is Chop Chop Master Onion.
images (4).jpeg

He has a very basic attack style with Romantic Karate: kick, punch, chop, duck, block, twist, hug, kiss, etc. His final attack is to karate kick back and forth across the screen with surprising speed and power, as he does when transitioning to Cool Mode in the original Parappa.

For Item nominations, I resubmit the Chronoscepter.
8211.png

The Chronoscepter is a weapon from Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time, and one of the few novel weapons not used by Ratchet himself. This tool is bestowed to Clank during his time as the Caretaker of The Great Clock. Its intended use is to maintain the Clock and repair fractures in time, but its power over the flow of time gives it invaluable combat utility.

Press the Quick Attack button to swing the Chronoscepter. If it hits an enemy or neutral entity, they will be lightly damaged, but dramatically slowed down for a moment. The Chronoscepter will also reflect any projectile it hits. Some broken stage hazards may also be repaired when struck with this item.

Press the Power Attack button to lob a Time Bomb. When a Time Bomb collides with a surface or enemy, it releases a sphere of energy that will slow down anything inside it, including projectiles. However, the Time Bomb doesn't cause any direct damage, and it can be reflected. Also, only one bomb can be active at a time, even with more than one Chronoscepter in play: the current active time field immediately disappears when the next bomb activates.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'd really like to protect Dingodile from Memory Card status
If you don't mind me asking, what makes you say that? I can remove him (or replace him with someone else), but I'm not super familiar with the Crash Bandicoot games, so I'm not sure what roles he plays beyond occasional boss or one-time player character. (based on what I knew, I figured he'd be safe to include)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
If you don't mind me asking, what makes you say that? I can remove him (or replace him with someone else), but I'm not super familiar with the Crash Bandicoot games, so I'm not sure what roles he plays beyond occasional boss or one-time player character. (based on what I knew, I figured he'd be safe to include)
Yeah, that is basically his role but a majority of Crash characters can be labeled as "occasional boss", there's more bosses and minor antagonists in the series than any other type of characters, Dingo just has the advantage of having been a playable protagonist at one point.

I think a heavyweight flamethrower/suction hybrid moveset would be really fun so that's the main reason I'd want to protect him for a playable status - that being said, it'd be fine if you kept Dingodile in the running for the memory card.

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
Yeah, that is basically his role but a majority of Crash characters can be labeled as "occasional boss", there's more bosses and minor antagonists in the series than any other type of characters, Dingo just has the advantage of having been a playable protagonist at one point.

I think a heavyweight flamethrower/suction hybrid moveset would be really fun so that's the main reason I'd want to protect him for a playable status - that being said, it'd be fine if you kept Dingodile in the running for the memory card.
I reckon Tiny Tiger would be a better Memory Card character for Crash anyway. All he does is jump. It's a big jump that hurts anything he lands on, but it's a jump all the same.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

I'll change Dingodile in that case; I've got other ideas in mind.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Memory Card Assists? Somewhat intriguing though let's see what i could come up with.

1619360737528.png

Nemesis from Resident Evil
Despite Not playing any games with this creature in it(Project X Zone is one acception)i have seen how he works, i'd imagine he'd walk slowly around the stage then stopping to fire his bazooka, getting close to him will have him knock you into the ground and hit you with his bazooka.

1619360758792.png

The Panda King from Sly Cooper
This former enemy of Sly Cooper would jump around and shoot fireballs from his palms, once he's done he'll say one triumph line(something on the line of unleashing the dragon) and launch three fireworks from his fire cracker barrel from his back(Something he used in Sly 3)

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Lots of things to suggest today.

Franzea mashup I nominate: Locoroco/Patapon
Since the Hades stages wasn't brought back and got no votes, I think we can use the Patapon from there to the Locoroco stages. The stage would start the same, but eventually the Patapon will appear in the background and start moving to the Locoroco music. Eventually the music will change to the Patapon music, and the Patapon will sometimes jump on the stage to attack the players like they did on the Hades stages.

For the memory card summons:
My first nomination is the queen from Ico. She will use attack similar to her boss fight in Ico. She will use shadow attacks to push opponents.
The_Queen_(Ico).jpg

My second nomination is the Barbarian king from God of war. He's the king of the Barbarian and an old enemy of Kratos. He and his army was about to kill Kratos, which lead him to call Ares for help and lead to his death and the events of the whole franchise. He reappear in the underworld in God of war 2 as an undead riding a horse. In All stars, he will be on his horse, attacking enemies with his giant hammer and summoning souls to help do smaller damage like he did in his boss fight in God of war 2.
GOW_2_Kratos_vs_Barbarian_King.jpg

Finally, for the items nominations:
First one is Boost boots from Littlebigplanet 3. This item make you jump higher for a short period of time.
Lbp3beta_mesh_monstersinc_rocket_boots_collectable.png

My second nomination is the poison knife from Bloodborne. When you pick it up you throw the knife, and if it hits someone he will be poisoned and will gets damaged overtime.
poison_knife.jpg

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
My memory card character is Bioshock 2's big sister:

Big sisters accompany, and protect little sisters in Bioshock 2, but are far more formidable. With their plasmid powers, they are danger whenever they are present. In Playstation Allstars 2, they can attack, as well as siphon AP from opponents.

I only did a surface search, so I am unfortunately devoid of in-depth descriptions.

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
I have a second item suggestion that makes the item suggested by CapitaineCrash CapitaineCrash obsolete: the Plasma Pumps from Sackboy: A Big Adventure.
images (5).jpeg

This item allows you to hover at a fixed altitude for a brief moment. Use Power Attack to fire a chargeable plasma projectile.

Honourable mention goes to the Whirltool from the same game, a short-ranged boomerang, which I cannot nominate as I am unable to find a decent reference picture.

D

Deleted member

1. Franzea Should be mixed with Tokyo Jungle
356285-tokyo-jungle-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg

It should be the same layout wise, but have a flash that's shows a destroyed jungle like tokyo street, and shows animals walking around and hunting. Particularly Animals like Pomeranians, lions, elephant, birds, crocodiles and even the ERC-X dog units.

Memory Card:
Jeanne D'Arc
jeanne-darc-20070813054136095-000.jpg

This character hails from Level 5, 5 the game ever made for the PSP. In that game it plays very similarly to older fire emblem games, with a few difference. In that game she uses a sword, but she is also known to rally up her tropes to engage in battle, along with a special braclet that changes her to a special armor that grant special abilities(speed mostly). Her abilities should be her holding a flag and giving the person that summons her a special speed boost/armor for a small time.

Tag
MV5BZTU5MjI2NTUtZGQyMi00MGY3LTkxMmItY2EyNDA5MzI5YmJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODI3MTM2NDY@._V1_.jpg

Remember Modnation Racing? It was playstation attempt at a mario kart. Tag was the default character in that games story mode. I figure why not let him have some love.
I think he should appear in his Kart and go back and forth slamming into the opposing characters with his cart and have the option of characters being on his car too. (Similar to Gogoat).

Sackbot
17682.png

Yes this item from the previous game comes back.... Basically works as before. Hugs and stops opponents.

Logarius Wheel Bloodborne
LWheel.png

This wheel can work like you throw it and dark mist pops out and flies around on the stage, giving confusion and/or poison.

This was alot but I got alot of ideas this time

Last edited by a moderator:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Memory Cards

Glinthawk (Horizon Zero Dawn)

The Glinthawk would descend from the air and pick a character up to try and drop them off a cliff or up above.

Kessler (Infamous)

Kessler would essentially have Evil Coles moveset from the first game but significantly higher in power. He would just go around doing attacks.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
For the Franzea crossover, we got two options: Patapon and Tokyo Jungle.

---

For Memory Card summon nominations, there's...

-Nitrous Oxide (Crash Bandicoot) Megadoomer Megadoomer
-V (Devil May Cry 5) Megadoomer Megadoomer
-Klonoa Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
-Bubsy Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
-Frobisher (Frobisher Says) Yokta Yokta
-Chop Chop Master Onion (PaRappa the Rapper) Yokta Yokta
-Nemesis (Resident Evil) ivanlerma ivanlerma
-The Panda King (Sly Cooper) ivanlerma ivanlerma
-The Queen (Ico) CapitaineCrash CapitaineCrash
-The Barbarian King (God of War) CapitaineCrash CapitaineCrash
-Big Sister (BioShock) Doc Monocle Doc Monocle
-Jeanne D'Arc @VGamer01
-Tag (ModNation Racers) @VGamer01
-Glinthawk (Horizon Zero Dawn) cashregister9 cashregister9
-Kessler (inFamous) cashregister9 cashregister9

Vote for your top three; your own nomination can only be in third, and we'll include the top five in the ranks.

---

For item nominations, there's...

-Green Herb (Resident Evil) Megadoomer Megadoomer
-Jet Baby (PaRappa the Rapper) Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
-Sony Walkman Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
-Chronoscepter (Ratchet & Clank) Yokta Yokta
-Boost Boots (LittleBigPlanet) CapitaineCrash CapitaineCrash
-Poison Knife (Bloodborne) CapitaineCrash CapitaineCrash
-Plasma Pumps (LittleBigPlanet) Yokta Yokta
-Logarius Wheel (Bloodborne) @VGamer01

Vote for your top three, and the top four overall will be added. (I left out Sackbot because I figure that every item, with the possible exception of the BioShock item, will be returning)

---

My votes are...

Memory Card:
1. Barbarian King
2. Glinthawk
3. Kessler

Items:
1. Chronoscepter
2. Logarius Wheel
3. Jet Baby

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Memory Card Nominations
1. Frobisher
2. The Barbarian King
3. Jeanne D' Arc

Item Nominations
1. Logarius Wheel
2. Boost Boosts
3. Green Herb

cashregister9

Smash Hero
For the Franzea crossover, we got two options: Patapon and Tokyo Jungle.

---

For Memory Card summon nominations, there's...

-Nitrous Oxide (Crash Bandicoot) Megadoomer Megadoomer
-V (Devil May Cry 5) Megadoomer Megadoomer
-Klonoa Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
-Bubsy Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
-Frobisher (Frobisher Says) Yokta Yokta
-Chop Chop Master Onion (PaRappa the Rapper) Yokta Yokta
-Nemesis (Resident Evil) ivanlerma ivanlerma
-The Panda King (Sly Cooper) ivanlerma ivanlerma
-The Queen (Ico) CapitaineCrash CapitaineCrash
-The Barbarian King (God of War) CapitaineCrash CapitaineCrash
-Big Sister (BioShock) Doc Monocle Doc Monocle
-Jeanne D'Arc @VGamer01
-Tag (ModNation Racers) @VGamer01
-Glinthawk (Horizon Zero Dawn) cashregister9 cashregister9
-Kessler (inFamous) cashregister9 cashregister9

Vote for your top three; your own nomination can only be in third, and we'll include the top five in the ranks.

---

For item nominations, there's...

-Green Herb (Resident Evil) Megadoomer Megadoomer
-Jet Baby (PaRappa the Rapper) Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
-Sony Walkman Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario
-Chronoscepter (Ratchet & Clank) Yokta Yokta
-Boost Boots (LittleBigPlanet) CapitaineCrash CapitaineCrash
-Poison Knife (Bloodborne) CapitaineCrash CapitaineCrash
-Plasma Pumps (LittleBigPlanet) Yokta Yokta
-Logarius Wheel (Bloodborne) @VGamer01

Vote for your top three, and the top three overall will be added. (I left out Sackbot because I figure that every item, with the possible exception of the BioShock item, will be returning)

---

My votes are...

Memory Card:
1. Barbarian King
2. Glinthawk
3. Kessler

Items:
1. Chronoscepter
2. Logarius Wheel
3. Jet Baby
Memory Card:
1. V