• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Nintendo VS Everyone Else

AlRex

Smash Lord
Alright, I delay a lot, but here's the voting for the items. And because of the time passing, I'll put up two jobs, as well!

Nintendo items
AlRex AlRex Mushroom (Mario)
Pupp135 Pupp135 Super Star (Kirby)
M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye Pokeball (Pokemon)
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 Star Rod (Kirby)
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap Heart Container (Legend of Zelda)

Non-Nintendo items
AlRex AlRex Shield Monitor (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Pupp135 Pupp135 Special Flag (Rally-X)
M Master Hero Sock-on-Rye Trampoline (Mappy)
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 Medusa’s Head (God of War)
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap Energy Sword (Halo)

I say...
1. Heart Container
2. Mushroom
3. Star Rod

1. Medusa's Head
2. Special Flag
3. Shield Monitor

As well...
Job #9: Come up with a gameplay mode.
Single player or multi-player. Some kind of single-player classic/arcade mode and a VS mode is a given.

Job #10: Nominate a character from a genre not yet represented.
So far, we have platformers, action games in the specific style of Zelda, Metroidvania, RPGs, life sim of sorts, first-person shooters, hack & slash game, a maze game, and whatever you wanna say Centipede is. So, anything that's not those.

Nintendo Items:
1: Mushroom
2: Super Star
3: Pokeball

Third-party Items:
1: Shield Monitor
2: Trampoline
3: Energy Sword

Job #9: Gameplay Mode
I submit Squad Strike, as seen in Smash Ultimate. Whichever characters you pick one round become unusable in the next, and so on.

Job #10: Nominate an Unrepresented Genre
For this job, I nominate Ryu from Street Fighter.
Ryu | Street Fighter Wiki | Fandom

I see that fighting games are on the table for this round, so why NOT have him in here?

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. Mushroom
2. Pokéball
3. Star Rod

1. Special Flag
2. Shield Monitor
3. Medusa's Head

Job 9: Arcade Mode

The Arcade Mode is a mode similar to Classic Mode on Super Smash Bros.,principally the past games who are Smash 64 and Melee,the arcade mode have three different bonus stages and one boss.

Job 10: Captain Falcon (F-Zero) (Racing)

1200px-GX_Captain_Falcon.png

Douglas Jay Falcon,AKA Captain Falcon is the character from F-Zero series,he is a famous racer from Grand Prix and a bounty hunter.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1. Mushroom
2. PokeBall
3. Heart Container

1. Special Flag
2. Shield Monitor
3. Medusa's Head

Job 9: Smashdown
Acts like Ultimate.

Job 10: Solid Snake (Metal Gear)

He represents stealth and Konami games.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Pokeball
Mushroom
Heart Container

Energy Sword
Shield Monitor
Special Flag

I’ll nominate Mob-Smash, which would be closer to Melee or Brawl’s modes.

I’ll nominate Fox to represent the Rail Shooter genre.
SFZ Fox McCloud.png

AlRex

Smash Lord
PokeBall
Super Star
Heart Container

Special Flag
Energy Sword
Shield Monitor

Job 9: All-Star Mode
Same as in Smash, but more like Melee.

Job 10: Busby D. Bobcat (Bubsy)
View attachment 374150
One of the most hated heroes on the pantheon of "Mascot Platformers from the 1990's". He would bring back Gliding, and say cheesy one-liners while fighting.
I like the idea of Bubsy getting in, but platformers are an already represented genre currently, given that we have Mario and Sonic.

My personal nominations would be some type of Capture the Flag mode, probably best played bigger stages and being more about taking flags when they appear on said stage and scoring the most points before time runs out. You can still attack and KO though, especially since that will likely prevent your opponents from succeeding over you!

My nomination for a character are the Battletoads. I like beat-em-ups, and while there are some that are also historically important and strong series in their own right (Double Dragon, River City, Bad Dudes, Final Fight, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, etc.), the Battletoads, with their cartoony, exaggerated moves and designs, seem like a very fun, distinctive option.

Top Bottom