• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: Marvel VS CAPCOM, Licenses Edition!

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I got a bit off track from this, let's start the vote on the stages, as well as getting to other jobs.
@Qwerty UIOP The Emperor's Throne Room (Return of the Jedi)
@Darkonedagger Monster Island (Godzilla)
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 Yautja Prime (Predator)
@Tankman from Newgrounds Nostromo (Alien)
KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 Depths of Cloud City (The Empire Strikes Back)

I'll say, with the small number, we should vote for 2 here.

Myvote
1. Monster Island
2. Depths of Cloud City

As well, we will have...
Job #6: Submit movesets for Darth Vader, Godzilla, the Xenomorph, and/or the Predator.
Keep in mind these are Marvel VS CAPCOM style movesets. You can include the Supers if you want.

Job #7: Submit a gameplay mode besides Arcade Mode or Versus Mode.
These would just be there by default, they're self-explanatory. But what else can there be?

As for Job #5, it has no other submissions beyond my own. Unless anyone decides to submit some now, I might just include the "Team Sizes" thing by default.
1. Monster Island.
2. The Emperor's Throne Room.

Job #7:

I'm going to submit a Training Mode, fully furnished with lots of needed additions where required (such as being able to play frame-by-frame, plenty of in-depth tutorials, and plenty of CPU options so that you can practice in a variety of ways. Overall, I think it seems like a bit of a copout to submit it, but I think a training mode would be a pretty necessary and useful - if slightly boring - addition to a game like this.

Top Bottom