• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: LEGO Dimensions 2

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Sandy Cheeks (An absolute must for a fun pack for SpongeBob. She's recognizable and can sell.)
2. Mandalorian (A newer face to Star Wars and can provide some fun interactions.)
3. Lola Bunny (Self-vote but she's a fun pick too for a fun pack.)

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
1. Mojo Jojo (first step for a forthcoming PPG update in whole to it's original 1998 self)
2. C-3PO
3. Lola

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Image result for lord of the ring mt doom

Mt Doom Forge

This fiery forge is where various tools and weapons from across the multiverse are forged for Entropy's army. It is a circular arena with grates in the ground in the shape of circles. Being in a volcano the structure tilts violently causing either lava plumes to burn the ground creating a hazardous surface, shift the circular grates causing holes in the ground to form, or the structure to suddenly flip over reveling a bumpy rocky formation filled with sudden rises and falls. Overall, a dangerous arena, but a fun one.

KamenMax617

Smash Rookie
If we got at least one Anime and Manga franchise that can be represented in a hypothetical LEGO Dimensions 2, then I felt like Kodansha's Magic Knight Rayearth wouldn't be a bad suggestion. If we can get a Buildable Optimus Prime in LEGO form alongside with a GoLion/Voltron set, then why not? Seeing Hikaru Shidou teaming up with Wonder Woman in LEGO Minifigure form wouldn't be a bad idea of sorts too and if LEGO, Traveller's Tales and Warner Brothers got permission from Kodansha to bring on one of their IPs in the Game, then going with Rayearth wouldn't be a bad pick and for the best, I felt like one would be enough, for now.

KamenMax617

Smash Rookie
If we got at least one Anime and Manga franchise that can be represented in a hypothetical LEGO Dimensions 2, then I felt like Kodansha's Magic Knight Rayearth wouldn't be a bad suggestion. If we can get a Buildable Optimus Prime in LEGO form alongside with a GoLion/Voltron set, then why not? Seeing Hikaru Shidou teaming up with Wonder Woman in LEGO Minifigure form wouldn't be a bad idea of sorts too and if LEGO, Traveller's Tales and Warner Brothers got permission from Kodansha to bring on one of their IPs in the Game, then going with Rayearth wouldn't be a bad pick and for the best, I felt like one would be enough, for now.
What do I mean? While Magic Knight Rayearth and by extension, the Works of CLAMP are far from being made for Little Children, for Rayearth's case, it wouldn't be a really bad suggestion for a Kodansha franchise that can have a lot of potential for LEGO Toys as opposed to things like Violence Jack and Attack on Titan (also from Kodansha) being very problematic for the LEGO brand. That being said, there would be some sacrifices and stuff if we got Rayearth content for a hypothetical LEGO Dimensions sequel and hey, even Easter Eggs that can reference other Kodansha franchises like Fairy Tail, Cromartie High School and Sailor Moon wouldn't be a very bad thing of sorts too as for Sailor Moon's case, a TARDIS Cameo that allow us to go to the Moon Kingdom won't be a bad idea of sorts too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom