• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Bloons Blowout (Bloons franchise platform fighter): DEVELOPMENT OFFICIALLY COMPLETE, PLEASE NO MORE REPLIES UNLESS NECESSARY

FazDude

Smash Master
Assaulter Moveset
  • Neutral Special: Gun
    • For Assaulter's Neutral Special, he wields a gun. This attack is a simple disjointed attack, similarly to Joker's gun.
    • Upgrades actually have the Assaulter swap out his generic pistol for a few more powerful weapons, increasing the attack's damage and range.
  • Up Special: Droid
    • Assaulter grabs onto a droid and uses it to fly, similarly to Snake's Cypher.
    • Upgrades increase the droid's speed and longetivity.
  • Down Special: Grenade
    • Assaulter pulls out a grenade, which acts as a throwable item which explodes after a few seconds.
    • Upgrades increase the grenade's blast size and power.
  • Super: Zombie Assault
    • Zombies emerge from the ground and begin attacking opponents - They aren't too strong, but the real damage comes in their numbers!

PopCultureCorn

Pop Culture Enthusiast and Beginner Animator
NNID
PopCultureCorn
Woooo, sorry I'm late, but I'm super aware of my priorities. Anyways, with all that out of the way.........

Job #282: Now for the 2nd fighter of the Popper's Pass Vol. 2, as boring and uninteresting as it sounds, submit another tower, hero, or agent to be added as a playable fighter! Basically a whole "get the last one in at the last minute" kind of thing.

My (re)submission:
Glue Gunner

1669863637113.png

As it's one of the only towers not currently in yet, why not introduce it now? It would have such great moveset potential.

There's also historically been no plat-fighter fighter that uses glue as their main weapon, so let this be truly set as a first!

FazDude

Smash Master
Wizard Lord

I'm envisioning this guy as a more aggressive and powerful version of the Wizard Monkey, reflecting his nature as a 4-4 monkey in Bloons TD 5. However, to compensate for this, he'd be a very lightweight character with quite a bit of endlag on his attacks. It's the closest you could get to having a playable boss character in this game, and to be honest, I'd put down good money for the power trip alone.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Woooo, sorry I'm late, but I'm super aware of my priorities. Anyways, with all that out of the way.........

Job #282: Now for the 2nd fighter of the Popper's Pass Vol. 2, as boring and uninteresting as it sounds, submit another tower, hero, or agent to be added as a playable fighter! Basically a whole "get the last one in at the last minute" kind of thing.

My (re)submission:
Glue Gunner

1669863637113.png

As it's one of the only towers not currently in yet, why not introduce it now? It would have such great moveset potential.

There's also historically been no plat-fighter fighter that uses glue as their main weapon, so let this be truly set as a first!
Wizard Lord

I'm envisioning this guy as a more aggressive and powerful version of the Wizard Monkey, reflecting his nature as a 4-4 monkey in Bloons TD 5. However, to compensate for this, he'd be a very lightweight character with quite a bit of endlag on his attacks. It's the closest you could get to having a playable boss character in this game, and to be honest, I'd put down good money for the power trip alone.
Sauda

Isn't she the only hero not in at this point? Well, now's her chance
Heli Pilot

This is the greatest......I'm not gonna do that honestly.

Playing as a copter would just be a lot of fun.

Boy, I sure am very late on this, but I guess it's time to vote for the next fighter now. For this one, please vote for your Top 3 monkeys to be added as the 2nd fighter of the Popper's Pass, Vol. 2! Just don't your own submission you #1 pick, as usual. Your #1 pick gets 3 points, #2 gets 2 and #3 gets 1.

1. Wizard Lord (I was frankly saving this guy for another add-fighter related job, but I thought, why not add him now? He's cool)
  2. Heli Pilot (Wouldn't play exactly like Bowser Jr., but a playable helicopter is something we....need, lol)
  3. Glue Gunner (self-vote, but has very great moveset potential)

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Ok, so I guess I'll keep it open until someone votes......

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, well, sorry I'm late, but let's tally up the results!

Wizard Lord: 6
Sauda: 5
Glue Gunner: 4
Heli Pilot: 1

Well it looks like the results are big and clear, because the all-powerful and amazing Wizard Lord, aka the original Paragon, is our winning fighter! Surely, this guy will have a lot of spazz given to his moves considering he's a 4-4 in BTD5, so congrats to FazDude FazDude !

Job #283: Submit a stage for Wizard Lord! Since Fazdude envisioned him as like a playable boss character, why not try something a little more intense? Really, it's up to you! Describe the stage's layout, gimmicks and hazards!

Job #284: Submit ideas for Supreme Skins for Builder Monkey, Admiral Brickell and Gwendolin! One for each Monkey! Remember, Supreme Skins are meant to be "more epic" alts for characters, meaning they come with heavy visual changes to certain attacks and animations, but you can also put your own creative spin on them!

My stage submission:
Cracked (BTD6)
1674179830781.png

So, little obscure fact, in one of the Ninja Kiwi QnA blog posts, it is revealed that the Wizard Lord was responsible for the crack on Cracked, despite having no presence in BTD6 currently. Layout-wise, it can be similar to Shadow Moses Island, with two tall rock pillars blocking the sides and can be broken, revealing pools of water underneath, but they'll form back over time.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Builder Monkey Skin: Crafter Monkey
A blocky take on the Builder Monkey, making him resemble a character from... well, I don't think I need to explain this one. This also applies to all his props.

Gwendolin Skin: Firework Gwendolin
Gwen's hair and fire shift colors during the match, and KOs by her are met with explosive fireworks. Not much too this one, but I think it'd look cool.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Admiral Brickell skin: Bacon Boat
1674513650930.png

Inspired from the famous Bacon Bowl, Brickell will board a ship made out of bacon! Wherever she goes, she will leave behind a trial of floating bacon, and her bacon ship will also leave grease and oil on the ground. Her mines are now themed to shell mac-and-cheese and her Mega Mine is now themed to a spherical ball of mac-and0cheese, bacon and garlic breadsticks.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Hey everyone, sorry if I'm super late on this one, but now it's time to go to the next jobs!!

Job #285: Design a moveset for Wizard Lord well as come up with its alt costumes! Given that it's considered a special "boss" monkey that's 4-4, consider giving it some truly powerful attacks but a fair amount of endlag, but all choices are up to you!

Side Job: Come up with ideas of a story of context to how Wizard Lord got into Bloons Blowout as a newcomer! If there was a reveal trailer for Wizard Lord or just told in some update notes and stuff, you can describe how exactly did Wizard Lord end up here!

I'll probably submit something later to this.

FazDude

Smash Master
Wizard Lord Moveset
As I originally envisioned, the Wizard Lord will be a very powerful monkey with brutal attack power and speed. However, for balancing reasons, he'll also be one of the game's lightest characters, and many of his attacks have hefty endlag.
  • Neutral Special: Fireball / Dragon's Breath
    • If the special button is tapped, the Wizard Lord shoots out a weak, yet quick fireball. This serves as his safest, least laggy special. However, charging the move for a few seconds turns it into Dragon's Breath, a much larger/stronger projectile which deals multiple hits of damage!
    • Upgrades increase the damage output of both specials, as well as decrease the time it takes to charge Dragon's Breath.
  • Up Special: Tempest Tornado
    • The Wizard Lord conjures a strong tornado beneath itself, damaging nearby opponents as it rises into the air. However, this move does put Wizard Lord into freefall upon use.
    • Upgrades increase the size and strength of the tornado. Interestingly, upgrades do NOT increase the range of the move.
  • Down Special: Lightning Bolt
    • The Wizard Lord calls down a burst of lightning from the skies. This is similar to Pikachu's Thunder move.
    • Upgrades increase the speed and strength of the lightning burst.
  • Super: Lord's Wrath
    • The Wizard Lord calls in an intense storm, conjuring strong winds, fiery meteors, and lightning - Very, very frightening!

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, with the 2nd fighter of the Popper's Pass, vol. 2 all set, it's time to move on

Job #286: Submit a "helpless" or "defenseless" monkey from any of the Bloons games to be added as a playable fighter! This includes shopkeeper monkeys, referee monkeys, monkeys who just don't look like they were designed for fighting, or just monkeys who only appear in areas of games that don't involve Bloon-popping action! Let this character job prove that anyone can fight!

My submission:
Dr. Monkey
1675304958341.png

Just had to pick the first monkey that might come in mind for this! As the Monkey Kingdom's lead scientist and research expert, he sure would have the brains to know what's it like to fight alongside with the others!

On a side note, I want to apologize for my lengthy inactivity here on this thread. Like I said before, this just isn't much of a priority to me as it used to be as I'm wanting to spend my time on other commitments, but I guess I was kind of overdoing myself being inactive here, I'll try to be more active here until the very end.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Hey, sorry I'm late, but OHHHH-LA-LAA-DIDDY-DEE!!! It looks like our loveable funny fellow Jester Monkey will make the cut as the 3rd Popper's Pass vol. 2 fighter! So congrats to FazDude FazDude !

Job #287: Submit a stage for Jester Monkey! I'll give this one the privilege of having NO restrictions for the stage choices, since Jester Monkey represents the WILD CARD in the Bloons universe!

Job #288: Submit ideas for Supreme Skins for Bomb Shooter, Dartling Gunner and Psi! One for each Monkey! Remember, Supreme Skins are meant to be "more epic" alts for characters, meaning they come with heavy visual changes to certain attacks and animations, but you can also put your own creative spin on them!

FazDude

Smash Master
Stage: Midnight Mansion

I could imagine this stage being similar to Scooby's Haunted Mansion from Multiversus.

Dartling Gunner Skin: Humerus Gunner
This skin gives Dartling Gunner a skeletal appearance, one blue eye, and a blue hoodie. The gun also gains a dragon-like mouth, with Gunner's attacks gaining 8-bit sound effects and blue energy particles. Yes, it's exactly what you think it is.

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Bomb Shooter Skin: Hot Dog Cannon
1676087493640.png

Like what you see at the ballpark! Bombs become delicious hot dogs that sure make a tasty snack for monkeys, and Bloons too! MOAB maulers become chili dogs, Bloon Crush becomes sausage dogs with peppers, and Cluster Bombs become warthogs-in-a-blankets!

Psi Skin: Wacky mechanical fortune teller
1676087806072.png
1676087846346.png

Encases Psi in a strange box with mystical decorative elements complete with fortune telling goods. Psi's attacks in this costume give him robotic movements and also themed to fortune teller movements.

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Ah well, the past two jobs sure were fun.......

Job #289: Guess it's time to design a moveset for Jester Monkey now! What do you think the Jester Monkey should do?, since its many options for moves would be VERY RANDOM! Should the Jester Monkey lay down a bunch of nail balls on the ground only to detonate them into a homing-nail-missile fest? Should the Jester Monkey pull out a secret bag, capture projectiles with it, only to then use them as jump boosters? Anyways, up to you!

Side Job: Come up with ideas of a story of context to how Jester Monkey got into Bloons Blowout as a newcomer! If there was a reveal trailer for Jester Monkey or just told in some update notes and stuff, you can describe how exactly did Jester Monkey end up here!

FazDude

Smash Master
Job 289
Jester Monkey is an oddball character, namely due to their status as a psuedo-stance fighter. See, rather than their upgrades giving them boosts to a standard set of specials, each upgrade is a new move in of itself! Each move has different applications, with none having more of an advantage than the other, so feel free to experiment and find what moves suit you best!

What's more, the Jester Monkey's upgrade tree is completely randomized - While each path correlates to the Neutral, Up, and Down Special, the upgrades within set path swap order with each match. As such, the Jester Monkey will start each match with one of several different move combinations!

This makes Jester Monkey a rather unpredictable character who's mainly designed for casual mayhem rather than a serious tournament setting. But what's wrong with that? Oh, look, it's the Bloons Blowout competitive community! Sup, guys? What's with all the torches and pitchforks?
  • Neutral Special: Projectile
    • Juggling Mayhem - The Jester Monkey begins juggling three balls, with a second special input causing them to fly outwards from where they were before the input. The balls are pretty strong and versatile, but you'll need to get the timing down to make the best out of them.
    • Crazy Dart - The Jester Monkey throws a dart in a short arc (or diagonally downwards if in midair). This dart, though, bounces in a random direction/arc every time it hits the ground or an opponent. This makes it more of a stage control tool than a standard projectile.
    • Bomb Roller - The Jester Monkey jumps onto a bomb and starts rolling it around with their feet. While rolling, the Jester Monkey cannot jump, but they become much faster and create a strong explosion upon hitting a fighter or projectile! However, said explosion will also damage Jester Monkey if they're intercepted by a projectile, so be careful!
    • Chaos Orb - The Jester Monkey summons a magical orb which flies around in random directions. The orb deals light damage and knockback to opponents who come in contact with it, but it lasts a rather long time.
  • Up Special: Recovery
    • Jester-in-the-Box: The Jester Monkey crams itself into a box before popping out of it and flying into the air. This recovery has a strong hitbox and gives Jester Monkey super armor while charging, but only goes straight up.
    • Teleport - A generic teleporting move.
    • Float -The Jester Monkey enters a state where they can freely fly around and perform any of their aerials. This move lasts for a few seconds before Jester Monkey enters freefall.
    • Corkscrew Dive - The Jester Monkey spins upwards in a corkscrewing motion, dealing multiple hits of damage to opponents on the way up.
  • Down Special: Wild Card
    • Banana Peel - The Jester Monkey takes out a banana peel and places it in front of themselves. This works like Diddy Kong's Down Special in Smash.
    • Wild Card - The Jester Monkey throws out a wild card. The card itself deals light damage and no knockback, but it can deal one of several negative status effects to opponents hit by it.
    • Copycat - The Jester Monkey takes a mocking stance. If they are hit by an attack in this state, they will temporarily transform themselves into whatever fighter was responsible for the hit, copying their moveset and upgrades for a short while! This move does have a cooldown once the Jester Monkey returns to normal.
    • Applause - The Jester Monkey starts rapidly posing in place, causing an off-screen audience to throw cash at them and raise their money.
  • Super Move: Completely Bananas
    • To make up for the lack of proper upgrades, the Jester Monkey's Super Move makes all of their attacks more powerful and gives their specials extra properties.

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Job 289
Jester Monkey is an oddball character, namely due to their status as a psuedo-stance fighter. See, rather than their upgrades giving them boosts to a standard set of specials, each upgrade is a new move in of itself! Each move has different applications, with none having more of an advantage than the other, so feel free to experiment and find what moves suit you best!

What's more, the Jester Monkey's upgrade tree is completely randomized - While each path correlates to the Neutral, Up, and Down Special, the upgrades within set path swap order with each match. As such, the Jester Monkey will start each match with one of several different move combinations!

This makes Jester Monkey a rather unpredictable character who's mainly designed for casual mayhem rather than a serious tournament setting. But what's wrong with that? Oh, look, it's the Bloons Blowout competitive community! Sup, guys? What's with all the torches and pitchforks?
  • Neutral Special: Projectile
    • Juggling Mayhem - The Jester Monkey begins juggling three balls, with a second special input causing them to fly outwards from where they were before the input. The balls are pretty strong and versatile, but you'll need to get the timing down to make the best out of them.
    • Crazy Dart - The Jester Monkey throws a dart in a short arc (or diagonally downwards if in midair). This dart, though, bounces in a random direction/arc every time it hits the ground or an opponent. This makes it more of a stage control tool than a standard projectile.
    • Bomb Roller - The Jester Monkey jumps onto a bomb and starts rolling it around with their feet. While rolling, the Jester Monkey cannot jump, but they become much faster and create a strong explosion upon hitting a fighter or projectile! However, said explosion will also damage Jester Monkey if they're intercepted by a projectile, so be careful!
    • Chaos Orb - The Jester Monkey summons a magical orb which flies around in random directions. The orb deals light damage and knockback to opponents who come in contact with it, but it lasts a rather long time.
  • Up Special: Recovery
    • Jester-in-the-Box: The Jester Monkey crams itself into a box before popping out of it and flying into the air. This recovery has a strong hitbox and gives Jester Monkey super armor while charging, but only goes straight up.
    • Teleport - A generic teleporting move.
    • Float -The Jester Monkey enters a state where they can freely fly around and perform any of their aerials. This move lasts for a few seconds before Jester Monkey enters freefall.
    • Corkscrew Dive - The Jester Monkey spins upwards in a corkscrewing motion, dealing multiple hits of damage to opponents on the way up.
  • Down Special: Wild Card
    • Banana Peel - The Jester Monkey takes out a banana peel and places it in front of themselves. This works like Diddy Kong's Down Special in Smash.
    • Wild Card - The Jester Monkey throws out a wild card. The card itself deals light damage and no knockback, but it can deal one of several negative status effects to opponents hit by it.
    • Copycat - The Jester Monkey takes a mocking stance. If they are hit by an attack in this state, they will temporarily transform themselves into whatever fighter was responsible for the hit, copying their moveset and upgrades for a short while! This move does have a cooldown once the Jester Monkey returns to normal.
    • Applause - The Jester Monkey starts rapidly posing in place, causing an off-screen audience to throw cash at them and raise their money.
  • Super Move: Completely Bananas
    • To make up for the lack of proper upgrades, the Jester Monkey's Super Move makes all of their attacks more powerful and gives their specials extra properties.
Eh, still looks competitively viable to me ¯\(ツ)

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Aright, so I am TWO days TOO late on this, but trust me, this next job one is pretty worth the wait (apart from the final, FINAL character job which is going to be quite the surprise and spectacle), because this one is going to be quite fun......

Job #290: As we near the end of Bloons Blowout DLC and game development as a whole, I figured I'd might do something that's both special and out-of-the-ring this time. Submit a character that comes from ANOTHER flash game franchise! Yes, this is going to be one of the very, VERY few guest character jobs we will do out there, and I wanted to do this as a way to bring something more interesting to the table in a way that involves some outsourcing! Pretty ironic for a plat-fighter themed around one franchise only! Any flash game characters are welcome to the mix!*

*And in case you're wondering, yes, guest characters will ALSO follow the same upgrade-tree gimmick that the Bloons characters all have

My submission:
Papa Louie
1676822107781.png

A character from an highly-popular flash game franchise that I'm genuinely surprised hasn't made its way to consoles yet. Why not introduce the fun-loving, food monster-fighting master chef himself to the battle?

CoolCarrot23

Smash Rookie
Run Alien

As the star of the most popular game on CoolMathGames.com, I figured I'd submit this running alien to honor the millions of elementary school kids who played it on school computers. She (Yes, in Run 3, the Run Alien is confirmed to be female) would sure have awesome moveset potential, even though she only....well....runs!

FazDude

Smash Master
Guest Fighter: Penguin (Club Penguin)

Yes, Club Penguin was a massive franchise owned by the largest entertainment juggernaut on the globe... but it was also a flash game so it still counts :troll:

(for real though, saul good if this one gets vetoed. i have other ideas anyway)

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Well, that was most-certainly quick. Well, I guess it's time to vote. Vote for your top 3, your #1 pick gets 3 points, #2 gets 2 and so on. Do not make your own submission your #1 pick please

1. Run Alien
2. Bloxorz block
3. Papa Louie

Last edited:

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Alright, that was fast, but here are the results.......

Papa Louie: 10
Run Alien: 9
Penguin: 7
Bloxorz Block: 4

Well it sure was a close victory, but it looks like the master chef Papa Louie is joining Bloons Blowout as or first guest character! so congrats to me!

Job #283: Submit a stage for Papa Louie! There's frankly so many locations in the Papa Louie games to can make good stages, but you choose whatever feels best! Describe the stage's layout, gimmicks and hazards!, and why not submit some music to play on the stage too?

Job #284: Submit ideas for Supreme Skins for Ice Monkey, Monkey Village and COBRA! One for each Monkey! Remember, Supreme Skins are meant to be "more epic" alts for characters, meaning they come with heavy visual changes to certain attacks and animations, but you can also put your own creative spin on them!

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
1. Run Alien
2. Papa Louie
3. Penguin
Hey man, you're too late, Papa Louie won the vote, BUT, you can submit something to the current two jobs above! ^^

Also, welcome to the Bloons Blowout thread! Frankly, we're almost done with development on this title, but you can still submit things while you still can.

FazDude

Smash Master
Hey hi! Sorry I forgot about this, but I have a stage!

Munchmore

Hailing from the second Papa Louie platformer, this one's a travelling stages taking fighters through the land of Munchmore - Jungles, deserts, chocolatey swamps... there's a food-based biome everywhere you look! Of course, the food-based fauna of the world also appear in the background as stage cameos.

I decided to double this stage's music count as opposed to my regular submissions - Gotta treat our guests well, after all!

PopCultureCorn

NNID
PopCultureCorn
Ok, I'm NOT gonna lie, I am so late on this and I did want to submit a stage for Papa Louie, I really was, but I really loved FazDude FazDude 's stage idea, as I feel that Munchmore is like, more interesting than the other towns in the Papa Louie universe.

Job #284: Since nobody submitted to this job yet, I shall keep it open for a while. Submit ideas for Supreme Skins for Ice Monkey, Monkey Village and COBRA! One for each Monkey! Remember, Supreme Skins are meant to be "more epic" alts for characters, meaning they come with heavy visual changes to certain attacks and animations, but you can also put your own creative spin on them!

Job #285: Submit a moveset for Papa Louie! sure, his games are mostly known for being restaurant simulators, from cooking to kneading to pouring drinks and stuff, but between the simulators and platform games, maybe you can come up with something innovative for the carefree chef!

Side Job: Come up with ideas of a story of context to how Papa Louie got into Bloons Blowout as a newcomer! If there was a reveal trailer for Papa Louie or just told in some update notes and stuff, you can describe how exactly did Papa Louie end up here! Another thing to consider is: How did the Bloons and MOABs end up in the Papa Louie universe? What did the other customers and employees react?

I will probably submit a Papa Louie moveset later.

FazDude

Smash Master
Skins
  • Ice Monkey: Black Ice Monkey
    • Donning a suit of black ice armor, the Ice Monkey gains an intimidating aura. The armor shines, and the Ice Monkey's ice attacks gain a darker hue to reflect the bitter cold it now eminates.
  • Monkey Village: Monkey RV
    • This isn't too special of a Supreme Skin, but it's a cute idea. The RV drives around on wheels.
  • COBRA: Cobra COBRA
    • This puts COBRA in a snake costume. Bah-dum-tsh. This gives some of its attacks bite and/or poison-based visual effects.
Will try and do Papa Louie stuff tomorrow, but I don't have the time to do a deep dive into Papa Louie Lore(tm) tonight.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Erm... yikes. This doesn't look very good on me.

Yeah, I kinda forgot again. Sorry, it's been a pretty busy week for me, juggling a bunch of midterm projects and whatnot. I'm ready to give Papa Louie a fair shot, though, and I shouldn't be this delayed with a job for a while.
  • Neutral Special: Cook and Serve
    • Papa Louie prepares a projectile before tossing it towards. While the projectile is initially (what else) a slice of pizza, upgrades change it out for other foodstuffs from the Papa Louie games, each with unique attributes!
  • Up Special: Hat Trick
    • Papa Louie hops upwards before using his hat as a parachute. Great for horizontal recovery, but not too great for vertical. He can act out of it with any of his aerials, though.
    • Upgrades increase the height of Papa Louie's jump and his horizontal speed, making the move more reliable.
  • Down Special: Pepper Bomb
    • Papa Louie tosses a pepper bomb forwards, which acts a lot like Snake's grenades.
    • Upgrades increase the range and hitstun of the Pepper Bombs.
  • Super Move: Order Up!
    • Papa Louie hops behind a counter as a flock of customers invade the stage. These customers bustle about and push opponents around, while Papa Louie throwing out orders deals major damage and knockback. This madness lasts for around twelve seconds before Papa's pop-up location closes and the customers disperse.
Backstory
It was an average day at Papa's Pizzeria, with Papa Louie ready to unveil his latest cultinary creation to his customers; The banana pizza! As soon as the doors were set to open, though, a portal appeared and sucked everyone up, bringing them into the world of Bloons. The monkeys quickly took a liking to Louie's new dish, and were happy to welcome him and his customers into the fight.

Top Bottom