• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Battle of AGES, a SEGA platform fighter

What's the roster number gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Job 59:
Shield Monitor (Sonic the Hedgehog)
(I can't post photo of it, but it's design is based in Classic Monitor design from Sonic 1)

This item will appear after spawning, giving random shields after destroying it.
Shields:
Normal: Gives you Shield that can dissappear after contact on enemy's attack.
Fire: Gives you new back aerial and forward Air as Fire Dash, also Gives you immunity to Fire attacks and after contact with flammable part of Stage, it ignites it.
Bubble: Gives you new Down aerial called "Bubble drop" and it can make you immune to drowning.
Electric: Gives you new Up Aerial, Immunity to electric moves and pulls items to you.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Job 59: Puyos

Puyo.png

The titular goopy slime blobs of the Puyo Puyo series.

Puyos are sticky little blobs and can be used in a variety of ways:
  1. If thrown on the ground, any opponent who steps on the Puyo will become momentarily 'stuck' to the floor as they attempt to break free of the Puyo's involuntary grip.
  2. If thrown at an opponent, It will slow the speed of the opponent temporarily down.
  3. Any opponent stuck with a Puyo trap will now also be affected by the 'sticky' status. This means items and certain projectiles will stick to them if thrown at them...which can lead to some mean spirited explosive mechanics down the line no doubt.
  4. Users can make themselves 'sticky' with the Puyo. This is done by simply holding the Puyo and running at a wall. This allows them to temporarily stick to surfaces, allowing them to stick to the side of a stage and plan their next recovery move accordingly. The downside is being sticky does prevent the user from moving too freely, allowing opponents to take advantage of them.
  5. If someone is holding a Puyo and is hit by a ranged attack, the Puyo will cover the one holding it, so it's an item you may want to consider the risks and reward of before grabbing. Hitting an opponent who is holding a Puyo with a melee attack(such as punching, kicking or spindashing) will result in the attacker being the one encumbered with the 'Sticky' status rather than the Puyo holder.
  6. In extremely rare cases, you may come across a cluster of Puyo when this item spawns. Sticking four of them to an opponent will cause a 'Pop' explosion, which has good knock back. Since hitting the first Puyo can cause an opponent to be stuck to the floor, surely hitting all four can't be that hard...right? Just make sure they don't hit you back with a projectile attack as you stand on a pile of Puyo or you'll be the one getting 'Popped'.
  7. Apparently they're also consumable, but you'd have to be a real monster to try and eat one of these cute little blobs...ri-right?

I should point out, that I don't think including a Puyo as an item would neccesarily count someone like Arle Nadja out as she's more known for her magic attacks, combo strings(such as garbage puyo which have a different consitency from this sticky one) and others.

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #59: Item - Ideyas (NIGHTS into Dreams)

The_five_Ideyas.gif

The Ideyas are crystalline orbs that represent human dream energy and their light is what creates the Nightopians (by colliding two Ideyas) in the Night Dimension, reflecting something about the Visitors according to Owl in Journey of Dreams. The Nightmarens often steal the Ideyas from Visitors for Wizeman, which will make him able to open a portal to the human world and rule it all if enough Ideyas are stolen.

In the games, when the Visitors dualize with NiGHTS, they allow them to use their Red Ideya of Courage, the most powerful of them. This makes NiGHTS strong enough to be able to leave their prison, and to fight against the Nightmarens and even their own creator, Wizeman the Wicked.

In Battle of AGES, a jellyfish-like machine called Ideya Capture will appear in the stage, containing a random-colored Ideya (which changes until it's released from a machine) inside it. If a player destroy it as a machine explodes (which also damages nearby players except one who broke it), they will be able to pick a Ideya to grant themselves various buffs to their stats or attacks for a short period of time, up to 10 seconds in other words.
  • Red Ideya of Courage - Grants a boost in special moves.
  • White Ideya of Purity - Grants a boost in neutral attacks.
  • Blue Ideya of Intelligence - Grants a boost in defense (shield/dodging).
  • Green Ideya of Growth - Grants a boost in speed and air-dashes.
  • Yellow Ideya of Hope - Grants a boost in jump.

Last edited:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
You know what, I’ve always wanted to take a crack at submitting a capsule toy, and I think it’s about time I actually did it.
  • Love and Berry
    • First Appearance: Love and Berry: Dress Up and Dance! (October 30, 2004)
    • Series: Love and Berry
    • System Debut: Arcade
Love and Berry is one of the rare Sega franchises that’s overtly targeted towards girls. Of course Sega has no shortage of wonderful and iconic female-led franchises, but even those were made for a general audience in mind. Dress Up and Dance was a hybrid arcade game and collectable card game in the same vein as Mushiking, allowing players to swipe cards to change Love and Berry’s outfits. The game is split into two parts: the dress-up section that allows the player to change the characters’ clothes, hair, and makeup, and the rhythm game section. Although the games never made it overseas, it seems to have been a decent success in Japan. A DS game was released in 2006 featuring an add-on that allowed players to scan their cards from the arcade game, and Love and Berry even got a 2007 anime movie from TMS Entertainment, who is no stranger to adapting Sega properties. They’ve done work for the Virtua Fighter anime, the Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children anime, the Mushiking anime, and mother****ing Sonic X. With how much **** TMS has done for Sega... Lupin the 3rd for Battle of Ages when? Although I’ve only just heard of this game thanks to someone in a Discord server bringing it up, I find it to be a very fascinating piece of Sega history. It’s a neat oddity as one of the few games Sega has made exclusively for a female audience and as a Fashion Enjoyer™️, I just knew I had to submit these two the moment I learned of their existence.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Submissions are closing in a couple hours, but before that, I'd like to throw out a last-minute submission

Job #58: Lead Pipe from Streets of Rage
53369-streets-of-rage-genesis-screenshot-pipe-smash.gif

Someone else already submitted this last time, but I decided to resubmit it myself cause this honestly feels to me like one of these item ideas that has to happen

In general, Streets of Rage just feels like it's ripe for an item. The image of beating up hooligans with a baseball bat or a pipe is one of the most iconic parts of the series, and there's no shortage of items to pull from - the original trilogy already brings a few good ones with it, and the fourth game brought in a ton of new ones, some of which could make for fun items. Ultimately, however, I think the pipe is the right call for an item from the series cause it's the one that feels the most distinctly "Streets of Rage" to me. This is probably the most iconic item in the franchise, so I think it's the best choice.

Anyway, moving into what it would do.....well, it's a battering item. You can swing it around and smack people with it! You can also charge your swing, sending your opponents flying at incredible speeds! Pretty simple, all things considered, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It'd break after three charged swings or nine uncharged swings. Oh yeah, also worth pointing out that when hitting your opponents with this weapon, it'd make the exact same hit sound it makes in Streets of Rage 2

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

Flyboy

Smash Hero
1. Lead Pipe (So glad you submitted this!)
2. Shield Monitor
3. Fishing Rod

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
  1. Ideyas
  2. Lead Pipe
  3. Sword of Darkness
-------------------------

I see OrpheusTelos gave us a great new Capsule Toy idea, which reminded me it's been a while since I threw one out.
Whilst we haven't managed to get a single fighter (or assist) from the series in yet, I'm going to do a Capsule Toy or two for the game that's recently taken over all my spare time:
  • Largo Potter (Valkyria Chronicles)
    • First Appearance: Valkyria Chronicles (April 24, 2008)
    • Series: Valkyria Chronicles
    • System Debut: PlayStation 3
Largo Potter is a veteran of the first Europan War and a core member of Squad 7 starring as the main anti-tank Lancer in Valkyria Chronicles.
Largo originally signed up in the first Europan war and was placed in the same squad as Captain Eleanor Varrot.
Largo remains in Squad 7, having passed over promotion repeatedly for his own reasons and thus values experience on the battlefield above all else. As a result he doesn't get on well with Welkin Gunther at first, seeing as the kid lacks any experience and seems to have obtained his role as squad leader through nepotism, but after Welkin proves his 'nature inspired' strategies are not only viable but actually effective at taking the enemy by surprise, Largo quickly warms up to him and becomes one of his most loyal men.
Largo Potter is also highly passionate about growing vegetables, wanting to restart his family farm after the war is over.

Fun fact 1: I almost submitted Largo's Anti-Tank Lance as a weapon for this item round. For those not in the know, it's essentially a lance that can be fired like a bazooka. It's not the most accurate weapon in the game, but it's a great weapon for demolishing tanks quickly. I may revisit the idea after I get further in to Valkyria Chronicles and unlock more Lancer weaponry.

Fun fact 2: I really enjoy Largo's character(as a unit...he's a lancer, they have severe limits), but there is absolutely no way he's going to make it in as a fighter or assist, seeing as how there's Welkin Gunther, Alicia Melchiott and Severia Bles as viable options for those roles for Valkyria Chronicles...and that's just the first game! Add in Valkyria Chronicles 4's Claude Wallace (amongst others!) and he's in a sticky position. He DID however make it into SEGA Heroes alongside Welkin, Alicia and Severia as the fourth playable hero, so he's not a complete minor character, and I feel he'd make for a fine Capsule Toy if absolutely nothing else.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
  1. Lead Pipe. We have no reason to not add it. Also, I want Opa-Opa to beat people with a metal stick.
  2. Fishing Rod. Every video game needs one.
  3. Tarot Cards. Wouldn't be my first choice for a Persona item but it's a neat way to show off the series' extend.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
OK, the votes have arrived. Let's take a look:

Fishing Rod: 3 points
Tarot Cards: 5 points
Sword of Darkness: 4 points
Shield Monitor: 4 points
Puyos: 16 points
Ideyas: 8 points
Lead Pipe: 14 points

Puyos and the Lead Pipe will be our next two items!

Alright then. We're getting close to our next character job. But before that, here's one last job. And I'm pulling the same thing I pulled when we got done with our 4 starter characters - finishing this "phase" of the roster off...with a boss fight.

Job #59: Submit a boss

That's right! We won't be adding too many bosses to this game so I'm trying to space things out and make each boss round feel like a Big Event, so that's why it's been a while since our last boss-related job. But yeah, just like items, bosses don't have to fit the quota for each represented franchise and stuff like that, so I'm letting our submissions here come from any series. With the exception of Sonic and Virtua Fighter, as these franchises already have bosses.

So basically, you can submit a boss from any SEGA property not named Sonic or Virtua Fighter. Make sure to detail a couple things in your submission, such as what their moves are and where their fight is set. You can also detail stuff like the song that plays in the fight, if you really wanna go the extra mile.

So yeah! Again, we won't be adding too many bosses, so be sure to make it count! I'm excited to see what you people pull out - and I have something up my sleeve too in case no one else submits it.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job 60: Magician - Type 0 (The House of the Dead)

1629641511403.png

The Magician is one of the most iconic and popular boss zombies in his series, being the final boss of the first game who then appeared in almost every game in the franchise. He's a synthetic humanoid creature with pyrokinetic and levitational powers. Originally created by Dr. Curien, he has great intelligence and proves himself to be a formidable enemy to humans.

As a boss, he's fought in Dr. Curien's Lab, which is a completely flat stage. At the beginning of the fight, he floats down from the sky ominously and teleports a few times before saying"Who are you? Nobody gives me instructions. I shall destroy everything." His boss theme is Theme of the Magician (Arrange). Upon defeat, the Magician will shake and say "You...haven't...seen...anything yet!" before succumbing to an explosion. The Magician takes increased damage from his lower right leg, upper left leg, lower right arm, and upper left arm.

Move
Description
FireballWhile spinning, Magician throws two fireballs from either hand at the player before flying to another spot. These fireballs can be destroyed with projectiles.
Extra FireballMagician flies up and hurls four fireballs from both hands downward, which are difficult to shoot down with projectiles.
TeleportMagician quickly teleports through the stage a few times, leaving afterimages behind. He deals small contact damage during this move.
Heat ClawMagician encases his hand in flames and swipes it forward. Usually follows up Teleport.
Burning UpperMagician burns his hands and swipes forward three times while flying. Goes a good distance and hits connect to each other.
DesperationMagician creates a purple aura around himself before hovering down to ram at the player. He’ll only use this move once his stamina is below 50%.
PerfectionMagician does an overhead slash which creates a burning crescent in the air. This slash stays in the air for a while and then quickly moves forward, burning and knocking down Magician’s enemies.
CrematoriumMagician raises a hand and slowly creates a huge ball of fire above his head before sending it diagonally downward. This projectile deals great damage and explodes into a fiery trap upon contact with the ground. Dealing enough damage to the sphere while he’s charging will explode it prematurely and deal damage to him.
InfernoMagician flies to the middle of the stage and projects a large group of fireballs in the air. These fireballs slowly rain down on the ground and leave burning marks on the ground.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #60: Boss - Wizeman the Wicked (NIGHTS into Dreams)

Wizeman_the_Wicked.jpg

Wizeman the Wicked is the main antagonist of the NiGHTS series, in which he is the God of the Nightmare, who desires to rule the world of dreams, Nightopia, and open a portal to invade and rule the waking world as well. To do that, he created the Nightmarens with the purpose to destroy the world of dreams, Nightopia, and to steal Ideya (dream energy) from humans during their sleep. His strongest creations are Reala and NiGHTS themselves, though the latter decided to rebel against him and attempts to defeat him with the help of Visitors, much to his surprise.

As a boss, Wizeman's fight takes place in Bellbridge, as the player fight him on a long floating platform close to the clock tower after he emerges from a dark portal in the starry sky by floating as he says "I will show you the power of the god. Now... receive my judgment!" on his intro cutscene, much like his boss fight in Journey of Dreams, complete with D'Force Master (Journey of Dreams) playing in the background. He often says "Now you will be swept away!", "Look into the Maelstrom." or "Sink into the darkness." while performing an attack during a fight.

Wizeman the Wicked has multiple different attacks from both games on his disposal during a fight, most of them being a bit similar to Dracula, Marx and Tabuu's in Smash. He is normally quite a difficult boss, because some of his attacks are powerful and moves fast by both levitating & teleporting, but they can be predicted as every time he uses one of the attacks, the entire background will change such as space (meteors), a snowy mountain (snowballs), castle (fireballs), deep sea (water tornadoes), stormy sky (clones), etc.
  • Levitation - Wizeman levitates around the stage/arena, trying to keep long distances away from the player.
  • Force Field - Wizeman uses a invisible force-field which goes visible when the player tries to attack him with weak, close-range attacks. Strong attacks & projectiles can pass it and damage him, though.
  • Teleportation - Every time he gets damaged by the player, Wizeman will teleport far away from them into a random spot while laughing, akin to Marx and Tabuu.
  • Fireballs - Wizeman charges up and shoots a few small and fast fireballs at the player. He can also concentrate his energy to fire a bigger one which does more damage.
  • Blue Energy Orb - Wizeman shoots a big blue energy orb from his hand's eyes, like in the Nightmare Zone DLC from Sonic Lost World. It paralyzes the player when it hits on-contact with them.
  • Meteors - Wizeman will summon many meteors that will float up and down. He will either use them to protect himself or shoot towards the player.
  • Snowballs - Wizeman will shoot big, slow snowballs which freezes the player, though they can grab and throw them back if they're fast enough.
  • Water Tornadoes - Wizeman will summon a pair of giant water tornadoes, which has a small gap between them where the player can stay in to dodge them.
  • Duplication - Wizeman will create clones of himself, multiplying his attacks to summon more projectiles for the player to dodge. They can be destroyed with the player's attacks and distinguished from the real Wizeman though, as they don't have hands.
  • Light Absorption - Wizeman will temporarily turn the screen dark for a few seconds, making it hard for the player to see until it goes back to normal. This references him being the God of the Nightmare and often making dream worlds vanish into deep darkness by swallowing all of their light.
  • Dark Energy Laser Beam - Based on the cutscene in NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, Wizeman slowly charges up and then shoots a huge, purple laser beam, which tracks the player's position and does massive, darkness damage when it directly hits them. It is his most powerful attack in a boss fight.
When defeated, Wizeman will turn into a purple orb which slowly fades away, while saying "Heed my words, as long as darkness exists in the hearts of the humans, then I... and the nightmares... shall never be destroyed...", before disappearing in a light flash as he groans in defeat.

Last edited:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Job #59 - Lucifer (Shin Megami Tensei)

3702085F-6880-4365-88FF-5FDCFC8EAD7A.jpeg

Lucifer is one of the most recurring figures in the Shin Megami Tensei franchise. In Abrahamic religions, he is said to be the fallen angel who tried and failed to rebel against God. His reason for rebellion varies depending on the interpretation, though most stem from his own pride and desire to surpass God. He is often described to be the same entity as Satan, but SMT often likes to treat them as separate beings. I could go on, but this is a funny Sega smash clone thread and not a religious studies class.

In SMT, Lucifer is a recurring presence who represents the Chaos alignment. In most games, he is a bystander who encourages the protagonist to go down the path of Chaos. While usually not antagonistic towards the protagonist, he does often show up as a boss, either to test the protag’s strength or to stop anyone in the Law or Neutral alignments. His appearance varies from game to game, but for his boss fight I’m going with his SMT II appearance, as pictured above, since that’s his most common appearance. I decided to go with Lucifer because I think SMT is one of those franchises that’s big enough to warrant a boss and I can’t think of any character who would fit that role better than Lucifer. Also I just find the mental image of Sonic or Opa-Opa trying to defeat the fallen angel himself to both be the funniest and coolest **** ever.

Lucifer’s fight takes place within Kether Castle, a completely flat stage that is Lucifer’s home in SMT II. His theme is the final boss theme from SMT: Nocturne. Lucifer is often seen floating around in the foreground, but will go into the background to deliver more devastating attacks. Speaking of, here’s Lucifer’s moveset:

Maragion: Lucifer summons three large, evenly spaced pillars of fire across the stage
Bufula: Lucifer summons a projectile of ice from his hand and shoots it forward, potentially freezing the player upon contact.
Tentarafoo: Lucifer summons a ball of dark energy and throws it at the player, causing them to slowly take small amounts of damage for a short period of time.
Feral Claw: Lucifer swipes forward with his claws and slashes at his opponent.
Evil Shine: Lucifer fills the screen with a bright light, which temporarily blurs the screen and makes it difficult for the players to see what’s going on.

EDIT: Just noticed that my Lucifer submission is the 666th post on this thread. I could not have timed this better if I tried lmao.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 60

Arahabaki (Sakura Wars)

The arena would resemble that of the fight in game, it is a cave with industrial and flaming parts, in the background you can also see Arahabaki's controller, Orobo.

Arahabaki would start by flying around the background and occasionally cutting into the foreground, Arahabaki's attacks look similar but have different functions

Beam: A Very tall vertical beam would be shot forward onto the stage
Beam Shield: beams of light would start circling arahabaki, touching them damages you
Homing Laser: Arahabaki shoots a laser at an opponent
Grab: Arahabaki would grab the player and crush them
Beam Volley: Many Beams would be shot forward in a row
Laser Volley: Many lasers would cut across the stage

Once you deal enough Damage to Arahabaki when it is flying it will then crash into the ground where you can deal more damage, it will then awaken and return to the flying phase.

Job #60
Opapa (Fantasy Zone)

Opapa is Antagonist of Fantasy Zone and Final Boss of the game. He is a leader of Menon Forces and he invaded Fantasy Zone to steal all the money to build his Fortress on planet Salfar.

His Boss Fight takes place in Salfar on Flat and Floating Platform that is Opapa's home stage to Fantasy Zone. His theme is final boss theme from Super Fantasy Zone (This Theme is representing Super Fantasy Zone Game). Opapa is Floating around the stage, moving back and forth as his attack and delivers very dangerous attacks to Player.
Speaking of his Deadly Moves: here's Opapa's Moveset:

Back and Forth dash: Opapa aims at You and Dashes at you, but if you miss his charge, then he will go back to his position before with Dashing.

Fire Pellets: Opapa shoots Firey Pellets from his mouth and if you got hit with them, you'll become on fire. (They can be deflected)

Seed Bombing: Opapa flies over Stage and drops Seeds on you and they act like Falling Bombs. (You can Deflect them)

Beam Shot: Opapa Spawns 5 Cannons in front of him and Fires Strong Beams at Player.

Snowmen Spawing: Opapa summons 8 Snowmen around him (acting like his Shiled, but if you're Ranged Combat Fighter, then you don't have problems with him) and if you touch them, they will freeze you. The Snowmen are easily destructible.

Cloudy Arms: Opapa makes his Arms from Clouds and rotates around him. If you got hit, you will be knocked back.

After Defeating his 1st Phase, he sends his Parasitic Aliens from him to roam in patterns like in Original Game, but if you touch them normally (Alien or its Blue Line), you will be instantly Killed. They can be defeated if you aim at Alien.

If he's got defeated, he surrends and he becomes good and flies away from his Corruption.
(The Boss moveset was inspired by Fantasy Zone Bosses' attacks)

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Job #60: Neff (Altered Beast)
Neff-Human-form.png

Neff, the Demon God of the underworld in Altered Beast, responsible for the kidnapping of Athena, prompting Zeus to revive a Roman Centurion to go get her back.

Stage 1:

When first encountering the player, Neff will appear in the above humanoid form, firing lightning from his fingers.
After taking a certain amount of damage he will laugh and transforms into his Aggar form:

Stage 2:
Neff Aggar form.png

In his Aggar form he will rapidly rip his constantly regenerating head off throwing it at the player, who will have to deftly dodge the raining heads, to damage Aggar. Aggar isn't too difficult as it is an immobile boss. After the players defeat this initial form, causing it to explode, a giant illusion of Neff's head will appear from a light portal laughing at the player:

Stage 2.5(cut scene form):

Neff head.png

Turns out this wasn't his true form, and was all dark magic at play...

Neff's illusion head disappears into the portal and the real Neff's body pops out.

Stage 3:

Neff shoots more lightning from his hands in one initial blast to catch the player off guard, before transforming into his Van Vander form...the one Wreck it Ralph fans are probably familiar with:

Neff-Rhino-form-Sega-Heroes.png

In this purple rhino like form(originally white, but Sega Heroes has adopted the purple look so I guess Sega likes it?), Neff's physical power is greatly improved. Neff acts similar to a regular fighter in this form, albeit being considerably larger than any of the fighters.
He has a charge attack that allows him to get across the stage quickly, hits like an absolute truck and has a huge pool of HP to deplete.

Occasionally, Neff will stop still and attempt to open up a portal of light under a fighter, summoning a giant Neff head to appear from within it.

If the player doesn't move before the beam of light shoots upwards, the Neff head will laugh and siphon off some of their All-Star move energy and health, similar to how Neff would steal the spirit ball energy from the Centurian after each fight. The player will be trapped in the light energy during this move, although fortunately the Van Vander Neff will not attack during this as his mind is currently transferred to the giant head form.

If the player does manage to move away from it however, the head will not drain them of either energy or life, leaving Neff's Van Vander form body vulnerable, as his mind is concentrated on transferring himself into the giant head. This allows for a good quick opening for the fighters to deal some major damage.

Neff also has an All-Star bar that will be added to as he steals the fighters All-Star Energy.
When unleashed Neff will charge forward and grab the opponent, throwing him or her into the air, as three 'Neffs' appear(actually three fakes) and transform into Octeyes, a creature that shoots eyeball projectiles into the opponent knocking them through the air, Moldy Snail, a half snail half salamander creature that shoots four energy blasts into the fighter and Crocodile Wyrm who after launching a supernova blast into the player, releases two small demons that grab the frazzled player by the arms.
We then get a shot of Neff(Van Vander form) with his clenched fists above the player character, surrounded by humanoid Neff's lightning. He brings his fists down upon the players skull, smashing them into the floor. Naturally this does a lot of damage.

Edit: I forgot to say just before he transforms into his Van Vander form he of course says "Welcome to your Doom!" Very important.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Neff
2. Arahabaki
3. Lucifer

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
1. Magician
2. O-Papa (a big fan of Fantasy Zone, but more details and better grammar would be implemented the next time)
3. Wizeman

Last edited:
Top Bottom