• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: A Revised Brawl

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Here are the votes

Toadies 3
Psycho Mantis 3
Tails 1
Villager 13
King K Rool 10

Villager and King K. Rool will be some of our final assists, and a poll will be used to determine if Toadies or Psycho Mantis should be the last assist.

I’ll leave the remaining jobs up for another day.

Pupp135

Smash Lord
From the poll, Toadies are our last assist trophy.

We’ll take TheLastMaverickHunter TheLastMaverickHunter ’s suggestions for Subspace roles, and I’ll make the suggestion to have Sami on Marth’s team, and Wario will be on Link/Midna’s.

Here is the poll to choose between mine and TheLastMaverickHunter TheLastMaverickHunter ’s unlock requirements.

The only jobs left are to complete the alts, so each fighter has five alts and to add any other trophies/music.

Here are the fighters without five alts
Diddy Kong (4)
Zelda/Sheik (4)
Ganondorf (4)
Midna (4)
Ridley (1)
Dark Samus (1)
Marth (3)
Meta Knight (4)
Falco (1)
Wolf (3)
Wario (4)
Ness (4)
Lucas (1)
Mewtwo (4)
Pokemon Trainer (2)
Lucario (1)
Jigglypuff (2)
Sami (3)
Olimar (3)

While submitting last minute alts/trophies/music, feel free to write what you liked about this thread, and what you would’ve liked seeing.

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I had fun making this thread, and it’s cool to see some of the content that we were able to come up with. While I’d still like to keep Ike, Midna and Sami would’ve been cool additions, and it would’ve been cool to see how Mewtwo and Ridley played if they were in Brawl. The boss fights and Smash Party seem like fun ideas, and I like the stage selection a lot.

From the poll, my unlock methods will be used for fighters. I’ll nominate some alts for a few fighters at the moment (feel free to add more).

Zelda/Sheik: Green (alts complete)
Marth: Green
Ness: Mr. Saturn Shirt (alts complete)
Pokemon Trainer: Leaf
Lucario: Red/Purple alt
Jigglypuff: Bow

Some Quick Trophy Submissions:
Toadette
Koopa Troopa
Boo
Skull Kid
Pichu