• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: A Community Proposed SSB6

Pupp135

Smash Champion
Here are the votes
Rabbid Peach 6
Doomslayer 9
Alear 13
Noah & Mio 8

Alear is our next DLC fighter.

Job 23: Submit an Alear Moveset

I think something similar to Delzethin’s proposal above would be good for Alear, but (s)he would only engage into one emblem like in real Engage.

Job 24: Submit a Fire Emblem Stage

For the Fire Emblem map, I’ll nominate Elusia Castle, which would have a similar layout to Garreg Mach’s interior, but Hyacinth will sometimes attack people with magic/bows as a hazard. Hotensia, her retainers, and Corrupted Morion. Appear in the stage background.
feel free to add alts, base game Mii costumes, and Fire Emblem Music and Trophies.
feel free to add Challenger Pass 7 costumes.

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Champion
I’ll move onto our next job, and we’ll use my proposals for the Fire Emblem stage and Alear moveset.

DLC Job 25: Submit a DLC Fighter.
Jigglypuff
Since veterans are on the table, I’ll nominate Jigglypuff as it is the only SSB64 fighter missing from our current roster. Given that it is the only SSB64 fighter missing, I find it a clever way to open the door for veterans.
feel free to add alts, base game Mii costumes, and Fire Emblem Music and Trophies.
feel free to add Challenger Pass 7 Mii costumes.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Unsure how veterans are gonna work here, can they be submitted at any time or will they have their own specific rounds?

Anyway

Bayonetta3_WitchTime_Char.png
Bayonetta
Bayonetta 3 is a game that came after Ultimate and that we do not have any representation for in our game. I'm of the opinion that if a veteran is gonna come back as paid DLC they need to be either popular enough that people would pay for them again, or be changed enough to justify it. Bayonetta is an extremely popular character who feels like a part of smash's DNA at this point. She could also get a new default design based on 3 and maybe even some moveset reworks, along with a new stage.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Unsure how veterans are gonna work here, can they be submitted at any time or will they have their own specific rounds?

Anyway

View attachment 394796.
Bayonetta
Bayonetta 3 is a game that game after Ultimate and that we do not have any representation for in our game. I'm of the opinion that if a veteran is gonna come back as paid DLC they need to be either popular enough that people would pay for them again, or be changed enough to justify it. Bayonetta is an extremely popular character who feels like a part of smash's DNA at this point. She could also get a new default design based on 3 and maybe even some moveset reworks, along with a new stage.
Veterans are allowed, but only two fighters per pass.

Pupp135

Smash Champion
I'm aware. I meant whether they'd have specific voting rounds or could be submitted at any time
I was thinking of not splitting jobs between newcomers and veterans unless we reach the two veteran limit before the end of a fighter pass

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Rosalina (Mario)

1728055354680.png

As a first party, maybe not as juicy as the third party veterans, but it honestly didn't make any sense to cut her in the first place, considering how she's a practical mainstay of the Mario cast and every Mario spinoff, I really don't see a Smash 6 without her. My largest regret of not participating earlier for the base game was that I couldn't be here to vouch for her. She has a significant enough fanbase and her cut would have generated enough outrage that I think people would be more than willing to pay for her and would be excited like with the first party veterans in Smash 4's DLC.

Last edited:
Top Bottom