• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashacre - Gluttony - 64/Melee/Brawl! - August 10th, 2013

Sensei

Smash Lord
OK, looks like WoZ already included the ability to have SSB doubles in pre-registration and the people want it. I hope you guys are ready from some intense laggy teams !! Leave those lag johns out the window and get comboed and edgeguarded in ~45-59 fps !!

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
i'll just come at like 10, might take a nap in the venue around noon, **** it you only yolo once

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
The following are confirmed in the Millennium Falcon:

Han Solo
Karajan
Fireblaster
Stranded
Maliki
Smokey (From Massachusetts, he came for the completely-legitimate-and-in-no-way-warrants-disregard Samus tourney).
One of Karajan's friends who probably needs a tag.

The Star King

Smash Hero
The Millennium Falcon takes 8 hours to get from northern US to Maryland...?

Dunno how you guys escaped all the time in Star Wars.

Sedda

Smash Champion
The following are confirmed in the Millennium Falcon:

Han Solo
Karajan
Fireblaster
Stranded
Maliki
Smokey (From Massachusetts, he came for the completely-legitimate-and-in-no-way-warrants-disregard Samus tourney).
One of Karajan's friends who probably needs a tag.
That list could actually pass as a legit set of SW character names.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
anyone bringing a kb adapter, I want to break some shields hehehehehehehehe

I'm also looking for a partner if 64 dubz is happening, kb or not. I am confirmed 100%

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I'm actually busing to NYC friday, is there any convenient way to get from the city to your place via public transportation?

bloodpeach

Smash Journeyman
anyone going to this and driving through maryland? ill be heading to this and if anyone is driving through it would make sense to carpool.
Shears, If you cant find a full carpool, you can come to Philly and I could take you the rest of the way. It'd use slightly less gas :p

Offer open for anybody else as well, space allowing.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Karajan I think I'll stay at your place friday night then. I'll just park in scotch plains for the night on saturday and take the train in and out of the city from westfield station. Thanks man!

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
Karajan I think I'll stay at your place friday night then. I'll just park in scotch plains for the night on saturday and take the train in and out of the city from westfield station. Thanks man!
Sure i'll let you know when we expct to be there. Looks like 10-11pm ish

Sensei

Smash Lord
Pre-registration ends tomorrow night at 11:59PM EST !!

You can still register at the door, but if you pre-register it will help things run more smoothly plus you will get a customized name badge with your smash character of your choice (64/Melee/Brawl), and its free !!

Get Hype !!

P.S. Bring setups, powerstrips, etc.. You will get a discounted venue fee =]

clubbadubba

Smash Master
anyone going to this and driving through maryland? ill be heading to this and if anyone is driving through it would make sense to carpool.
I would only be able to give you a ride there, you'd have to find another way home

Sensei

Smash Lord
Clash of Titans will be doing the official streaming for all games, so like most of the main events, if not all, will be on there. You have to coordinate with the main TO WoZ and STREAM Master Chibo if you want to do your own streaming as I'm not sure if they have enough bandwidth for multiple stream setups.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
So what is the deal if in an important match (but before top 8 or whenever the official stream takes over) one player wants to play on a stream, and one player doesn't want too. How does this get settled if neither player compromises, would the set be forced to be played on stream or off?

Top Bottom