• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashacre - Gluttony - 64/Melee/Brawl! - August 10th, 2013

Ceasar

Banned via Warnings
I feel extremely horrible for eliminating Gutxi and Bukkha in doubles. I wanted both of them to win (and,mostly, see smiles on their faces), but I just couldn't let Sensei down. Seeing their sad expressions after their loss made me sad and bitter inside.

Sensei

Smash Lord
I feel extremely horrible for eliminating Gutxi and Bukkha in doubles. I wanted both of them to win (and,mostly, see smiles on their faces), but I just couldn't let Sensei down. Seeing their sad expressions after their loss made me sad and bitter inside.
This small loss will prepare them for the real world that is cold and lonely, plus I'm pretty sure M2K and Vex would have have gladly beaten them.

Maliki

Smash Ace
Vex and m2k said they wouldn't give them the win. So you guys beating them doesn't matter because if you didn't they would of.

Top Bottom