• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - September 4th

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
people stop whining about what the news is about... for god's sake, you won't get a character reveal every day ye know... do you even want to buy the game? it more like some people here just want every detail of the game before it being actually released. Don't we want the game to be surprising? I'd like to discover some things by myself instead of having to see it through PotD's

Smash run seems like a lot of fun, but i can see why people wouldn't choose Little mac for the jumping part or ganondorf for any part...
I here for the like farming, I mean for posting thoughts and complaints about a game that is going to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Mattrack10

Smash Rookie
Argggg why can't people who went to the PAX prime event reveal the final build that they were able to play!! I'm so jealous

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
Argggg why can't people who went to the PAX prime event reveal the final build that they were able to play!! I'm so jealous
Perhaps because they're legally bound to some agreement they made or something minor like that, haha. I feel you though!

Word on the Smash Boards says that there are final build demos this weekend in Japan, so we might know more about the game before its JP launch on the 13th.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I look forward to playing this mode. Though, I have a feeling it'll feel like Mario Kart games, but with fighters, in the fact that the person in first place will get hit a lot. I'll probably play it from time to time.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well Christ. Sonic's gonna be OP in "Run!"
I believe it's time we accept our new hedgehog overlord.

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
I look forward to playing this mode. Though, I have a feeling it'll feel like Mario Kart games, but with fighters, in the fact that the person in first place will get hit a lot. I'll probably play it from time to time.
I expect it will be like all of the non Free For All modes: I'll play it and really enjoy it for a few days and then just play the normal mode for the next 5 years, haha.

That said, with the inclusion of network and wireless capabilities, playing with friends will be easier than ever so perhaps the additional modes may see more usage.

Shaymin slicker

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shadowshaymin
3DS FC
1547-5202-1903
Good thing the event is random at the end. If not I think I know who everyone would pick for this. :4sonic:

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
Looks like it might be the best Sonic game in quite a while...
I thought Sonic Generations was pretty fun. And Colors wasn't bad. But no doubt Sonic will be good at the running parts. His recovery up b seems pretty good for climbing too. Sonic probably is going to be a very solid choice for Smash Run.

Peter_Parker

Smash Cadet
NNID
thomfolk
3DS FC
3368-2346-7128
I dunno, at comic-con I found it kind of boring, the after battles were very underwhelming
I'm pumped for it. The more options is great. Not that group play ever gets boring really. The weird thing I found playing Smash run for the first time was my 'after battle' was 300% battle. I kind of hope they decided to take it out of the game, because I pretty much just felt like what was the point of doing the Run? (Especially in the demo, b/c you don't get to keep the upgrades and trophies)

I thought Sonic Generations was pretty fun. And Colors wasn't bad...
Yeah, I'm just joking around. I played that first terrible one for Wii, and that was the only Sonic I played since Sonic 3D came out or something.

PreciseMotion

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PreciseMotion
I'm pumped for it. The more options is great. Not that group play ever gets boring really. The weird thing I found playing Smash run for the first time was my 'after battle' was 300% battle. I kind of hope they decided to take it out of the game, because I pretty much just felt like what was the point of doing the Run? (Especially in the demo, b/c you don't get to keep the upgrades and trophies)

Yeah, I'm just joking around. I played that first terrible one for Wii, and that was the only Sonic I played since Sonic 3D came out or something.
Yeah exactly, all of my after matches were some special brawl, it felt like the run didn't matter AT ALL, at the after matches were boring.

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
I have a feeling we will get a new character tomorrow.

....Hopefully

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
I have a feeling we will get a new character tomorrow.

....Hopefully
Ooor a picture of the main menu! Woohoo!

(I'm okay with variations of a mode we've never had before like Smash Run, but the menu screen update is just sorta... dull.) :sadsheep:

XerotheInfinite

Smash Rookie
NNID
XerotheInfinite
3DS FC
3780-9220-2814
Smash run seems nice! Can't wait to play that after some good ass kicking in for glory

Top Bottom