• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - May 15th

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
-------------------------------------------------------------
ITT: people setting unrealistic roster standards to disappoint themselves.

Notice how Samus is in her morph ball but there is no bomb, new roll maybe?
(Doubt it but would be cool, just like in PM.)
Samus has always gone into her morph ball to roll.

Last edited:

Sqa$

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bazaar
Or he could be saving the real announcements for E3 and we should just be patient.
I agree to that. To be honest, if Sakurai was really lazy, guys, he wouldn't even post a picture of the day. Let's be grateful that he is giving us even these kinds of things. Sakurai has been really good to us.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Zamus looks kind of weird and transparent. I see no Ridley in the hole like some of you've suggested. I just see metal interior.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Even though we saw this before, it's really appreciated that he's telling this tidbits of information. It's always great to know things from the inside and outside about games.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Oooohhhh, now I see what's going on with Zamus. Her flip jump is leaving behind after-images and each of the blue pieces I thought were limbs are actually an image of her entire body. That's why they're transparent, as well. Her head is barely visible on the left, where all the blue parts meet.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I will admit, of all the Assist revealed, this has become my favorite one.
Just the weird idea of it (it's a game playing a game inside a game) and how it works alone separates itself from the rest. And I love little stuff like this.

Sakurai seems to be focusing more on using more unique and oddballish ideas this time around. And I'm all for it.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
"He's not deconfirmed because he's on pyrosphere! Nothing on Pyrosphere is deconfirmed! Ridley will be in the game!" - Ridley fans bull **** argument.

In all seriousness I love this assist. Looks Like Pong, a great shouting to real old school gamers

BladeOFLucas

Smash Journeyman
It's just hit-stun.
No, it's not. Look closely, 'cause that's what I thought at first. There is a blue arch beneath her, and Samus was not in any position to get off a hit. Plus, her body is arced. Unless Samus causes other characters to have a blue line follow their path after she hits people, Zero Suit is using a move.

ProjectAngel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3179-5530-9222
Several things:

1. The blue silhouette in the pic belongs to ZSS. She's using her Down Special here.
2. While it's not new, we did get a bit of dirt on this quirky little AT. People tend to forget that Smash isn't just a fighter- it's a celebration of everything Nintendo.
3. Some of you all act like spoiled brats. Seriously.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Another riveting update. Good to know they pay attention to the speed a ball moved in an archaic game.

Tomorrow, we shall be informed this game utilizes a percentage based health, not a health bar.

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
How is everyone ignoring the fact that Samus is rolling? Just like in Project M? From what I recall, Samus couldn't roll in Brawl. That's something to be aware of.

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
I really like the asymmetrical layout of the platforms on this stage, as well as the nice wide area in the middle. Simple, but interesting.

Dark Dude

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DudeSean
How is everyone ignoring the fact that Samus is rolling? Just like in Project M? From what I recall, Samus couldn't roll in Brawl. That's something to be aware of.
Use your shield then press left or right. Tada. She goes into a ball and rolls. She's only done that in every single Smash game ever.

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
Still no Ridley stage hazard confirmation... Hmm.... Perhaps the vague allusions to him are vague for a reason... Hmm....

Top Bottom