• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - March 28th

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
No one will replace Snake in our hearts. Not even Mega Man as awesome as he may be. The Yoshi Dolls in Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater or Peace Walker(I can't remember) are an Easter egg in the game on the 3DS. Look it up. Also I have no idea why it didn't. Maybe graphical capabilities. It may be the fact that because the Wii U has a gamepad peripheral, it takes much more money to port over. Companies don't like this because they want simple ports to save as much and profit as much as possible. That's one of the main reasons 3rd parties are such buttmunches about games on Wii U. Plus the number of sales they'd have isn't promising enough to see profit. 3rd parties don't make games because the Wii U has not enough sales>sales suffer because off lack of 3rd party support>3rd parties refuse to make games for Wii U. It's a neverending cycle of greed on the end of 3rd parties.
oh so if there were more 3rd party wii u games sales would be better and everyone happy?

Last edited:

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
oh so if there were more 3rd party wii u games sales would be better and everyone happy?
To an extent. Nintendo needs to get more of the 1st party content they're known for first. 3rd party isn't really a huge deal when it comes to Nintendo consoles. Honestly I could care less. I'm just sick of seeing the Wii U bashed on game news sites everywhere. I do understand why it gets flak though.

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
To an extent. Nintendo needs to get more of the 1st party content they're known for first. 3rd party isn't really a huge deal when it comes to Nintendo consoles. Honestly I could care less. I'm just sick of seeing the Wii U bashed on game news sites everywhere. I do understand why it gets flak though.
oh I see

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'm liking it but I'd like to see some trainer and pokemon cameos.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
This makes me curious to see what Pokemon stage(s) the Wii U version is going to get. I'd be cool with another Pokemon Stadium but there must be something new they can think of. Note: I'm not referring to Pokefloats.
maybe one based on Pokepark? idk just spit ballin

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I thought this pic was pointless, we already know about that stage, this is going to be a long weekend until we see the next pic..

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Snake is so awesome and I want him to come back. I strongly believe he will not though. Seeing as Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes is coming/came out on everything but the Wii U in terms of home consoles. Also David Hayter is voicing Snake/Big Boss in the new Metal Gear which makes me sad. I could say this though. The fact that Snake and Sonic were both guests in Brawl and Sonic returned in Smash 4 as a "veteran" leaves a small speck of hope. Also Yoshi dolls were in the Metal Gear remake on the 3DS not too far back if you want to get very technical about his chances. Sakurai hates dropping characters as he's mentioned so I guess we will have to wait and see.
I don't think sakurai will just throw away a popular character with a moveset that can't be replicated by another character and MGS4 didn't come to the wii either so there's no excuse plus we have Snake eater 3D

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Still waiting for Yoshi.
Yoshi is one of those characters that everyone knows that is in the game even if is not oficially confirmed, like Captain Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff and many other characters, personally i prefer the confirmation of new characters. And not the confirmation of a veteran that already know that is going to be in the game.

Haydossy

Smash Journeyman
How about Fox, Wolf and Krystal, we don't need that other worthless clone
Fox, wolf and krystal? I tthink you're forgetting something! Fox, Falco & Krystal! Wolf sucked anyway! Krystal is a much better star fox rep and is unique and female

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
No one will replace Snake in our hearts. Not even Mega Man as awesome as he may be. The Yoshi Dolls in Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater or Peace Walker(I can't remember) are an Easter egg in the game on the 3DS. Look it up. Also I have no idea why it didn't. Maybe graphical capabilities. It may be the fact that because the Wii U has a gamepad peripheral, it takes much more money to port over. Companies don't like this because they want simple ports to save as much and profit as much as possible. That's one of the main reasons 3rd parties are such buttmunches about games on Wii U. Plus the number of sales they'd have isn't promising enough to see profit. 3rd parties don't make games because the Wii U has not enough sales>sales suffer because off lack of 3rd party support>3rd parties refuse to make games for Wii U. It's a neverending cycle of greed on the end of 3rd parties.
Not only that but Nintendo went on to make their machine run on PPC while the PS4 and XBOX1 run on x86 so making a game for the PS4->Wii U takes an extra amount of coding.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Fox, wolf and krystal? I tthink you're forgetting something! Fox, Falco & Krystal! Wolf sucked anyway! Krystal is a much better star fox rep and is unique and female
Falco is more of a clone and is less important in the games he's in, therefore wolf wins

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
A wild Olimar appeared! Go, Pikachu!

Pikachu used Thunder Shock! It's not very effective... Oilmar used Pikmin Toss! It's super effective! Pikachu fainted!

But seriously, this stage looks awesome.

Top Bottom