• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - March 24th

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Its gotten to the point where every weekday I actually get a little nervous to check the site. Last week was meh, but this week starting off okay I guess with cuccos, whatever they are.

Uffe

Smash Hero
If we're allowed to hack this game, I hope someone sticks Falco's face on the cucco whilst shouting, "Hands off my prey!"

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
He could've gone with the old banana peel text from Brawl here. "Everyone understands this joke, right?"

R0Y

Smash Master
Awesome, hopefully it's an item and if hit, summons minions.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Cool new item. Actually great new item if you ask me. But man, that's yet another new Zelda one >.>

Malion

Smash Ace
It'd be silly for this to be a toon link item. A pig maybe but not a cucco.

This could be a fun altertitive to the parasol.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Yeah, a reference to an aspect of Zelda that has been around for a long time and that the fans have always loved. How terrible that they would include that...

Sqa$

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bazaar
To me this looks like it will be Mr. Saturn in this new game. Of course, this one will function differently, but it was my first thought. I can only imagine when the eggs are on stage, a Cucco may come out of one of them.

Shin F.

Smash Master
To me this looks like it will be Mr. Saturn in this new game. Of course, this one will function differently, but it was my first thought. I can only imagine when the eggs are on stage, a Cucco may come out of one of them.
I hope Mr. Saturn isn't actually replaced by it, though.

Sqa$

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bazaar
@ Shin F. Shin F. I can't imagine that they would do that. Based on what Sakurai said, the cuccos will function differently than Mr. Saturn. I'm sure the shield breaking guy will stick around.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Diggin the ssf2 comments. Does this mean...GOKU CONFIRMED??? (Don't know how to make a troll face :p)

Shin F.

Smash Master
Yeah, sure. And Mr. Saturn is going to be an Assist Trophy this time, too. So are Hotheads and Freezies.

Not every living creature that isn't playable needs to be a Pokemon or Assist Trophy. Cuccos are much better suited as items.

Top Bottom