• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - March 21st

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
But she is a character who appear alredy ONLY in the 3DS and the trophie appears on Wii U??? But there a kid Icarus stage on Wii U after the leak of paletina of the 3DS version? Im soo confused.

Anyway, Sakurai is a troll and little pervet. I love it.
Soo... Who kid Icarus trophy assist??? i

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Sakurai is a great troll. probably would have been more effective with a character people actually believed had a strong chance

Uffe

Smash Hero
I saw this girl's face and thought she was a new character. I kind of wish she was. Oh well.

Commander Hen

Smash Rookie
Folks, Yoshi, Captain Falcon, Ness, and Jigglypuff are going to be announced LATER. Sure is a strange coincidence that 3 of these were unlockables for the original (Luigi was the other one, but he wasn't even secret, so they replaced that slot with Yoshi).

Gonoji

Smash Cadet
Cool, Phosphora was a great character in Uprising. Her model here looks insanely good too compared to the 3DS. As for why this is a Wii U trophy, I think it may be multiplatform just because Sakurai directed it and wants to represent his game well? Either that or it's just one of his many crazy inconsistencies (saying no clones for SSB4, then reveals Toon Link, etc. etc.)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Guys, when Sakurai made that post about "3DS version will have trophies from handhelds and vice versa", he also said "for the most part". Same goes for the stages.

Uprising needs trophies on Wii U because otherwise, there would be hardly any Kid Icarus trophies. There's also the fact that Pit has been tweaked to use weapons from Uprising, and those weapons will likely have trophies for them.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
She's looking good! I'm psyched for Kid Icarus trophies on the Wii U if this is any indication of how they will be.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Let's see all Wii-U trophies be ripped from their games except for Kirby, Kid Icarus and Smash trophies.

Sakurai, you biased dastard!
The Sonic trophies are going to look amazing, then, as well as the MGS ones if Snake is in.

JbrockPony

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JbrockPony
Damn, i was hoping she was an assist trophy. It almost feels as if Palutena might be revealed at some point if the leak information becomes true. >_>

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
I'm definitely trading this trophy from the Wii U version to the 3ds version.

Top Bottom