• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - February 28th

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
D'awwwe. Oh well, at least he's in the game.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Does the word "too" refer to yesterday's where Waluigi was working hard?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
don't drop that dedenne

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
Is this a new pokemon? Look like a fatter Raichu colored Pikachu with micky mouse ears.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
I always says that the pokémon anime have a influence of some-sort in smash bros...

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Is this a new pokemon? Look like a fatter Raichu colored Pikachu with micky mouse ears.
Dedenne is one of the new 6th generation Pokemon. It's an Electric/Fairy-type that pretty much follows each generation's routine of cute-looking rodents.

1st: Pikachu; Mouse
2nd: Pichu; Mouse
3rd: Plusle + Minun; Rabbits
4th: Pachirisu; Squirrel
5th: Emolga; Flying Squirrel
6th: Dedenne; Hamster

Meis

Smash Cadet
Dedenne is one of the new 6th generation Pokemon. It's an Electric/Fairy-type that pretty much follows each generation's routine of cute-looking rodents.

1st: Pikachu; Mouse
2nd: Pichu; Mouse
3rd: Plusle + Minun; Rabbits
4th: Pachirisu; Squirrel
5th: Emolga; Flying Squirrel
6th: Dedenne; Hamster
Excuuuuuuuse me. Pretty sure Pikachu is just a fat cat.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Awww, It's so cute, It's alot better of a pokemon than you'd think and it's really adorable in the anime. also where are the 5th gen pokemon we've seen 2 6th gen and 1 4th gen so what the hell

Last edited:

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Awww, It's so cute, It's alot better of a pokemon than you'd think and it's really adorable in the anime. also where are the 5th gen pokemon we've seen 2 6th gen and 1 4th gen so what the hell
who do you want to see form gen 5?

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
So many Gen VI Pokemon.
Don't drop the Dedenne, Nintendo as show us more.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I was half awake this morning we I saw this. I though he said "Dedede" instead of "Dedenne", so for a moment, I thought Masked Dedede was confirmed!

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Zoroark, Munna, Genesect, Victini, Whimsicott and the 2 mastot legendaries
never played that generation, stopped after rub/sapphire. Are you a zoroark hopeful he will be playable? or just happy enjoy for a pokeball. I think the gap between smash games hurt his chances. He seems like he could have replace lucario.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
never played that generation, stopped after rub/sapphire. Are you a zoroark hopeful he will be playable? or just happy enjoy for a pokeball. I think the gap between smash games hurt his chances. He seems like he could have replace lucario.
I don't really care, I think he's fine as a pokeball pokemon, lucario is still more popular and has a mega evolution

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it seems that Pokemon needs a new electric rat each generation.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
lol, actually dedenne would be a funny character to play with... when i entered smashbros.com topday, it still said warning challenger approaching and with the image from dedenne above it... i stopped breathing for a moment, but then i realised the way he posed was like an assist.

Still it would perfectly work as a Pichu. The charge attacks Dedenne has can be really cool for a healer-character...

B - Charge
Up B - Parabolic Charge
Down B - Discharge
Forth B - Nuzzle

xArc_Knightx

Smash Rookie
NNID
xArc_Knightx
3DS FC
4871-3861-6892
February is almost over, we might get a new charector release soon with Nintendo direct, i vote Dixie Kong!

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Nice to see the first Pokeball Pokemon who isn't a legendary be confirmed. Now all we need is some Gen V rep and then you can go nuts with the rest of the gens. IV-VI will probably get their legendaries as PokeBall Pokemon this time around.

How do you suppose Dedenne here moves? I can imagine it hoping forward and releasing sparks each hope.

Top Bottom