• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash WiiU & 3DS Miiverse Daily Pic - April 2nd

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
Actually, his Intro animation in Brawl was based on his Warping from the first Zelda and such. ^^
Thank you for the correction. In my opinion still stands. Link is the Hero of Time. The time warp entrance animation was so awesome. I was happy to see it back in its full glory in Project M along with the boomerang.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Thank you for the correction. In my opinion still stands. Link is the Hero of Time. The time warp entrance animation was so awesome. I was happy to see it back in its full glory in Project M along with the boomerang.
Very welcome. ^^ And well, not interested in PM, so I did not know that, but that's neat.
Link have a lot os possible 'Intro' things he could do (Epona, Loftwing, Wind, Magic, etc), so it will be interesting to see if there's a new one. I can totally see him swooping down from a Loftwing, seeing how much Skyward Sword stuff they have in this game~

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
Very welcome. ^^ And well, not interested in PM, so I did not know that, but that's neat.
Link have a lot os possible 'Intro' things he could do (Epona, Loftwing, Wind, Magic, etc), so it will be interesting to see if there's a new one. I can totally see him swooping down from a Loftwing, seeing how much Skyward Sword stuff they have in this game~
That's a great idea. He could totally swoop in from a loftwing. I could see that as an intro animation. Just like Fox or Falco's arwing entrance.

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
Samus can easily zair Toon Link.
Toon Link aint even holding the Gust Bellows yet it still is blowing.
Anyway, noticing a strange here: first was sucking then was blowing. A swallower we need is what we need next and I have the right candidate
MIND BLOWN!

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I didn't even notice they hadn't added Yoshi yet.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'm happy to see the Gust Bellows revealed. It was my most wanted Zelda item but after the Beetle reveal, I kind of gave up on it. I'm ecstatic to see it included. And pretty crazy we got two Skyward Sword items.

Wasp

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3523-2036-8883
I'm hoping that the other Zelda items are from Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. There are so many items that would be awesome in smash... I hope Sakurai thinks so too...

TheQuasiZillionaire

Smash Cadet
A new item of Zelda ! That is going to blow !
Luigi's FS update sucked, and this one blows.
What better way to follow up a final smash that sucks than with an item that blows
This update blows!
These updates surely do blow me away.
This blows .. Where's my Yoshi , Jigglly Puff , Captain Falcon and Ness ?

:D
Samus can easily zair Toon Link.
Toon Link aint even holding the Gust Bellows yet it still is blowing.
Anyway, noticing a strange here: first was sucking then was blowing. A swallower we need is what we need next and I have the right candidate
MIND BLOWN!
Aaaaand here we go again...

Shuriblur

Smash Journeyman
Here's my theory on why Toon Link isn't holding the item. The description says when someone drops it the gusts run wild. What if the Gust of Bellows was recently dropped by Toon Link and he is reaching back to pull his shield out.

XakYm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XakYm09
3DS FC
0018-0121-2348
The item was fun unless you had OCD like me and in every room with sand you blew away every last spec of sand. I even tried doing it for the Scorpion mini boss.
I don't have OCD but I still blew the sand piles in every rooms, it bothered me. btw are you Ezio by any chance ?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
This is going to sound random, but I really want a Skulltula-based assist trophy. Imagine you open it and nothing appears on screen. Then 5 second later this big spider drops down on top of an enemy and scurries off to the side of the stage.

CURRY

Smash Journeyman
Oh. Ohhhhh dear. I got really scared because I thought this was TL's new side special.
Well, apparently it's going to be almost the same?
That's great because I'm a TL main. ^-^
I wonder what's going to change though. I've only came into the Smash scene since a little bit, and I've just been too lazy to move from Brawl to Melee... like obviously, you probably won't be able to momentum cancel anymore in Smash 4, much like you can't wavedash in Brawl.

Top Bottom