• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I voted for Ike 6 times. My only other three votes went to Ephraim, Mia, and Ilyana.

Anyone out there know when they're going to announce the final results?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
My votes for the Battle Ballot went like this:

Takumi: 5 votes
Oboro: 1 vote
Hinata: 1 vote
Kaden: 1 vote
Shiro: 1 vote
Hinoka: 1 vote
Sakura: 1 vote
Laslow: 1 vote
Nowi: 1 vote

I mainly wanted to give Hoshido some love for once and vote for some of my favorite Hoshidan characters, with most given to Takumi since he is my favorite Fire Emblem character ATM, and I want to make sure he still finishes off strong by the end of the ballot.

One vote was also given to my favorite Nohrian, Laslow, and one of my favorite Awakening characters, Nowi. The latter I picked because I was happy to see she was doing well on the poll.

Still reminds me that I need to start Sacred Stones by the end of this week.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
did you vote for any males? lol
Well, no. :lol:

I saw the ballot more as an opportunity to push Lyn and Micaiah, and gave the rest of the votes to Mia, as who is favourite FE character. So yeah. :p

I mean, there are plenty of male characters I enjoy, but the minor ones are basically no-hopers (Canas, Arthur, ) or didn't need help (Ike, Jakob, Ephraim)

JayE

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule and Altea, the universes of Zelda and FE
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
2982-0290-3968
Well, no. :lol:

I saw the ballot more as an opportunity to push Lyn and Micaiah, and gave the rest of the votes to Mia, as who is favourite FE character. So yeah. :p

I mean, there are plenty of male characters I enjoy, but the minor ones are basically no-hopers (Canas, Arthur, ) or didn't need help (Ike, Jakob, Ephraim)
haha yeah its understandable. A few of my votes weren't realistic but I still voted for them anyway. Mia and Lyn definitely deserve to be up there :D

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I voted Marth twice (once from each of his games), then Roy, then Ike twice (again once from each game), then both Robin, Lucina, both Corrin, Lyn, Caeda, and Lilina.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So like I mentioned in Nintenzone I'm working on a Fire Emblem styled reboot of Advance Wars.

I'm trying to think of what the stat booster items would be called. The game has the same stats of FE except magic obviously.. but ai need help deciding what would replace.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I've had an undefeated first place record for Smash Run for Mewtwo of over 200 matches. That is until today...

I decided to see if I can max out stats by putting all equipment in attack. That made me get a lot more stat boosts, but then I lost to Duck Hunt in the one where we have to fight Kid Icarus enemies. He won by 2 KO's because the skull guys KO'd me twice...

Then I got a stock match on Balloon Fight, where Cloud OHKO'd me twice while dodging all my attacks...

There goes my perfect record for Mewtwo after over 200 Smash Run matches as him. ;_;

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So like I mentioned in Nintenzone I'm working on a Fire Emblem styled reboot of Advance Wars.

I'm trying to think of what the stat booster items would be called. The game has the same stats of FE except magic obviously.. but ai need help deciding what would replace.
That's easy.

Medipack for HP, Steroids for strength, Bulletproof vest for defence, Lubricant for speed, Ceramic for resistance, Training manual for skill, etc.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It stinks knowing that you have no control over the CPU difficulty level in Smash Run.
More settings would've been nice, I agree. CPU difficulty, final game, choosing what song is going to play instead of turning off every song except the one you want to listen to etc.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
More settings would've been nice, I agree. CPU difficulty, final game, choosing what song is going to play instead of turning off every song except the one you want to listen to etc.
Yeah, City Trial gave you the option to choose the final event, along with the CPU difficulty level.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I forgot strength isn't a stat. They are HP, accuracy(replaces strength), luck, speed, defense, resistance, skill and intelligence(replaces magic).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I forgot strength isn't a stat. They are HP, accuracy(replaces strength), luck, speed, defense, resistance, skill and intelligence(replaces magic).
Then a Scope for Accuracy.
And Encyclopedia for intelligence. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My god, RE5 Mercenarie mode is so much harder that RE4 Mercenarie mode.
Still, who think it was a good idea to put a enemy that can one-shot you and that you need to shot at is weak point that isn't always here and is the only way to stop it and kill it?
Because really, **** the Reaper.:4ryu:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
My god, RE5 Mercenarie mode is so much harder that RE4 Mercenarie mode.
Still, who think it was a good idea to put a enemy that can one-shot you and that you need to shot at is weak point that isn't always here and is the only way to stop it and kill it?
Because really, **** the Reaper.:4ryu:
The funny thing is, there are some crazy hacks in Brawl that showcase movesets and Final Smashes that are ridiculously overpowered. One such overpowered moveset involves Mr. Game & Watch.

Even Final Smashes typically aren't THAT powerful, as even though Marth's Critical Hit is an instant KO at any Omega Form stage, it only deals up to 60% damage. Some of those hacked movesets can deal as much as 999% damage by the time they're finished.

And while I will admit that my own buffs to Giga Bowser may seem over the top for a fighter who can't flinch, my damage buffs to him are nothing when compared to those hacked movesets. And of course, being a Final Smash fighter, Giga Bowser has to at least pack a greater punch than a Bowser who picks up a Super Mushroom.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The funny thing is, there are some crazy hacks in Brawl that showcase movesets and Final Smashes that are ridiculously overpowered. One such overpowered moveset involves Mr. Game & Watch.

Even Final Smashes typically aren't THAT powerful, as even though Marth's Critical Hit is an instant KO at any Omega Form stage, it only deals up to 60% damage. Some of those hacked movesets can deal as much as 999% damage by the time they're finished.

And while I will admit that my own buffs to Giga Bowser may seem over the top for a fighter who can't flinch, my damage buffs to him are nothing when compared to those hacked movesets. And of course, being a Final Smash fighter, Giga Bowser has to at least pack a greater punch than a Bowser who picks up a Super Mushroom.
...Sorry, but what is the rapport with my post?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
...Sorry, but what is the rapport with my post?
I guess the instant death thing was what brought up my last post. Sorry if it had nothing to do with what you just said, but I was just trying to compare instant death monsters with strict weak spots to hacked fighters with overpowering attacks, and are virtually impossible to defeat.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I guess the instant death thing was what brought up my last post. Sorry if it had nothing to do with what you just said, but I was just trying to compare instant death monsters with strict weak spots to hacked fighters with overpowering attacks, and are virtually impossible to defeat.
Oh, OK.
I'm fine then, I was just finding that strange that you were talking about hack while I was talking about cheap enemy. But now, everything is cool! ;)

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799
Use cigarettes for accuracy! Then you have yourself a nice MGS reference in there. :p

(Nah Falkoopa's ideas are good)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I realized just now that I meant skill got replaced with accuracy, strength would still factor in for the guns weight.

If you have any other ideas I'm all ears.
Hm... I wonder if you could barbells or dumbbells as items to increase strength. :p

Other than that, I can't think anything. The things soldiers actually use to increase strength tend to be dodgy substances, so yeah.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hm... I wonder if you could barbells or dumbbells as items to increase strength. :p

Other than that, I can't think anything. The things soldiers actually use to increase strength tend to be dodgy substances, so yeah.
Well you said steroids before so I'm using it for now.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Today I've been going back to Brawl with a hack that I recently worked on. I even acquired a gecko code that enables me to switch Bowser with Giga Bowser.
Code:
Character/Costume Replacement (p1) (Bowser slot 1 -> Giga Bowser) [spunit262]
4A000000 90180B48
38000002 00FF0C00
4A000000 90180BF8
38000004 FF000000
10000000 0000002C
100003C5 000Q0000
E0000000 80008000
The code above enables me to pretty much have a blast with Giga Bowser at most game modes. However, the code doesn't work with the Subspace Emissary or Bowser's event match. And while the code does work with All-Star mode, you can't advance to the next battle for some reason; odd considering that this ordeal doesn't happen with Boss Battles.

Anyway, the hack is basically a moveset edit to Giga Bowser, where I replicated the changes that I made to his Smash Wii U incarnation onto his Brawl incarnation. The changes prove to make Giga Bowser more lethal, especially in Cruel Brawl, where a fully charged f-smash can 1-hit KO the Fighting Alloys if Giga Bowser hits them with his head.

Edit: I've also had some crazy fun with a code that lets me use Wario-Man at any time.
Code:
Character/Costume Replacement (p1) (Wario slot 11 -> Wario-Man) [spunit262]
4A000000 90180B48
38000002 00FF1500
4A000000 90180BF8
38000004 FF00000A
10000000 0000002D
100003C5 000Q0000
E0000000 80008000

Last edited:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Surprises me how much Fire Emblem got a second wind since awakening.

Makes me feel bad for metroid, star fox and other series.
I heard from my cousin that if Awakening didn't do as well as it did, then it was going to be the last in the series...

That's easy.

Medipack for HP, Steroids for strength, Bulletproof vest for defence, Lubricant for speed, Ceramic for resistance, Training manual for skill, etc.
I would disagree...

Medipack would be more for something like healing a unit...

and bullet-proof vest could be like sacred water (or whatever it's called) where it increases your resistance (except for defense this time), but then each turn it decreases...

and instead of steroids (if you want this to be child friendly) then do something like Protein (Pokemon anyone?) or weights...

it also depends on whether or not you want to be futuristic or not. If you do, you could do something like "titanium lacing" (for the skeleton). In this case, you could do a BUNCH of stuff, I think...

Also, if there's no magic, then wouldn't resistance be pointless?

After many edits, only then do I realize that you guys already have stuff figured out...:ohwell:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I heard from my cousin that if Awakening didn't do as well as it did, then it was going to be the last in the series...

I would disagree...

and bullet-proof vest could be like sacred water (or whatever it's called) where it increases your resistance (except for defense this time), but then each turn it decreases...

and instead of steroids (if you want this to be child friendly) then do something like Protein (Pokemon anyone?) or weights...

it also depends on whether or not you want to be futuristic or not. If you do, you could do something like "titanium lacing" (for the skeleton). In this case, you could do a BUNCH of stuff, I think...

After many edits, only then do I realize that you guys already have stuff figured out...:ohwell:
Well it's called resistance cause it's resisting damage from explosions.

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799

I would disagree...

A bullet-proof vest decreasing its effectiveness each turn sounds kind of silly if you think about the fact that the character might not get shot at every turn. Sort of implies it's just a constantly degrading piece of armor you put on. And I don't wanna speak for praline but would steroids be all that controversial in a game about people getting uh, shot and blown up? It is something that armies have experimented with anyway. :p

As for resistance, hmm... All I can sorta think of is painkillers. I mean, unless you wanna get realistic and actually have characters lose limbs and such, that's the best thing I can think of. Then again, that may be more appropriate to a sacred water replacement.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I have terrible luck with getting the heroes I want. I've used up orbs multiple times and purchased orbs too. I'm on the last chapter, and I still haven't gotten Marth, Lucina, or Robin after many tries. I've only spent money once because I hate spending on a free to play game. RNG hates me because it seems like everyone I know has at least one of the characters I want...

Meanwhile Sophia is now my most powerful character because the main characters keep getting killed off while she deals the most damage.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The only lord till now I have is Roy (4star)

Most of my units are 3star, except Hinata, Roy, Sakura and Draug.
I don't plan to use Draug though.

Region locking means I can't purchase orbs either. Which is probably for the better.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The only lord till now I have is Roy (4star)

Most of my units are 3star, except Hinata, Roy, Sakura and Draug.
I don't plan to use Draug though.

Region locking means I can't purchase orbs either. Which is probably for the better.
I have Roy and Corrin(F).

Top Bottom