• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't see why watching a whole playthrough of the game she appears in is a bad thing.
Ok wait let me say it like this

In Another Episode, she was the main reason why everything was going crazy, she faked being crippled to make her advances, teated her 'friends' bad and stuff

Made me laugh because she ended up really crippled at the end
She is just a icky girl

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Ok wait let me say it like this

In Another Episode, she was the main reason why everything was going crazy, she faked being crippled to make her advances, teated her 'friends' bad and stuff

Made me laugh because she ended up really crippled at the end
She is just a icky girl
Yes, but her being in was to be expected. If you look at Nagito's little scene in the first Future episode, the one where he kneels, all kids are there except Monaca.
I don't know how I feel about her myself. Never played or watched that game, waiting for it to go on Steam. I know the most important stuff about her, though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Yes, but her being in was to be expected. If you look at Nagito's little scene in the first Future episode, the one where he kneels, all kids are there except Monaca.
I don't know how I feel about her myself. Never played or watched that game, waiting for it to go on Steam. I know the most important stuff about her, though.
I Honstly didn't think she would be in this anime,. I saw the kids in the beginning but i thought they were just there just to be shown

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I Honstly didn't think she would be in this anime,. I saw the kids in the beginning but i thought they were just there just to be shown
There's also Miaya's death in the opening where she's sliced open (a cryptic hint that she's someone else) but that was mere foreshadowing. That's the worst best part about the series, anything you see could be a red herring but also foreshadowing.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
There's also Miaya's death in the opening where she's sliced open (a cryptic hint that she's someone else) but that was mere foreshadowing. That's the worst best part about the series, anything you see could be a red herring but also foreshadowing.
You think Nagito will be in the Future Arc?

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You think Nagito will be i the Future Arc?
Outside flashbacks, no. Maybe they'll show what happened with the DR2 kids after DR2 in the final Future episode, but I don't see any reason to assume he will play an important role in the Future arc. Especially now the 'Miaya is Chiaki' theory is proven false. Which is good, he's one of my favorite characters but I don't want him to play a role in the Future arc just to have him play a role.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Outside flashbacks, no. Maybe they'll show what happened with the DR2 kids after DR2 in the final Future episode, but I don't see any reason to assume he will play an important role in the Future arc. Especially now the 'Miaya is Chiaki' theory is proven false. Which is good, he's one of my favorite characters but I don't want him to play a role in the Future arc just to have him play a role.
yeah, Id leave his to play his role in the Despair arc, which I cant wait to see stuff go down. I really cant wait

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
So can I just say something.

Alola has quite a few waifus. And I'm quite a fan of the new one...

This beautiful Donald Trump lookalike mother****er. Just look at him. I have no reason to explain. Just look. Careless Whisper plays

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So can I just say something.

Alola has quite a few waifus. And I'm quite a fan of the new one...

This beautiful Donald Trump lookalike mother****er. Just look at him. I have no reason to explain. Just look. Careless Whisper plays
Clearly someone is drunk.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Well, I haven't seen you around much lately. How have you been?
Doing well. I've had no Internet access outside of e-mail for 16 weeks. My Internet access is still very limited. I have 3 weeks until I have regular Internet on computer though.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You think I care?
I mentioned alcohol once (how I said it is another story) and got a warning for it. Just giving ya a heads up on that because even the smallest jokes can be serious around here. Last we want is for this to close again

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mentioned alcohol once (how I said it is another story) and got a warning for it. Just giving ya a heads up on that because even the smallest jokes can be serious around here. Last we want is for this to close again
Oh no! Not a warning! Whatever will I doooo??

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Man, I wish I could find a working version of Squall for M.U.G.E.N., namely my version of the game engine, which requires character portraits and a VS Screen picture to work now. Rest work fine, at least. Probably will go after a few Mortal Kombat characters. Shao Kahn and Goro are musts.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Oh no! Not a warning! Whatever will I doooo??
>Crusher looking out for Odin

>Odin coming off as a ***** in response

Never change Smash 4 Social
:dazwa:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's not a Smash Social without a "warning received" banner.

The thread has finally been anointed. Thanks, Cyn Cyn .

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I missed the last page of the previous thread?
*proceeds to get mad about meaningless internet accomplishments*

*The Jaff Gordan comment goes here*
I missed the last page too...
But hey, cheer up, maybe wait until this thread finishes. It may take like... a year...

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Meh. Lonk doesn't suit me. At all.
Guess that's one avatar I'm never gonna use when I run out of premium.
So, what's going on, guys? :starman:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You guys had one job... There were only 4 rules to follow, and still?

Anyway, Talking about alcohol and drugs in the way The-power-within did is obviously not allowed.
Remarks like "you're drunk" is not really encouraged, but it's not illegal.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Yeah, I really hope that it gets something so ridiculous that it can compete neck to neck with the Exeggcutor in the meme wars.

I am sorry. I really am.
Huh, I actually had to read this twice to get it:facepalm:. Not bad.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I like Exeggutor's new form.
There is one thing that really bugs me about the Alolan Exeggutor. It's part Dragon-type, and yet Exeggutor can't learn ANY Dragon-type moves, period. It's almost like with Dedenne, where even though it's part Fairy-type, it only learns two Fairy-type moves; Charm and Play Rough.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
There is one thing that really bugs me about the Alolan Exeggutor. It's part Dragon-type, and yet Exeggutor can't learn ANY Dragon-type moves, period. It's almost like with Dedenne, where even though it's part Fairy-type, it only learns two Fairy-type moves; Charm and Play Rough.
This. This is why we can't have nice things when it comes to having two types

So does anyone here play Pokemon card game? I recently kicked my friend's ass after creaming him with Lugia EX

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
This. This is why we can't have nice things when it comes to having two types

So does anyone here play Pokemon card game? I recently kicked my friend's *** after creaming him with Lugia EX
Lol, I coincidentally see this post right after seeing your post in the IGN Zelda boards mentioning the Lugia EX :upsidedown:

Used to have Pokemon TCG, though it was my brothers' rather than mine. Never played it though, and I think I lost all of them by now. Lugia EX seems rare though, don't think I ever had that.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Lol, I coincidentally see this post right after seeing your post in the IGN Zelda boards mentioning the Lugia EX :upsidedown:

Used to have Pokemon TCG, though it was my brothers' rather than mine. Never played it though, and I think I lost all of them by now. Lugia EX seems rare though, don't think I ever had that.
I have been buying some of the EX cards at a local card store thanks to a friend (and a possible gf) who mentioned the store. Went in and already spent over 100 bucks since lol

Lugia EX is good when there's a stadium card in the field to deal 150 damage as opposed to the regular 80 damage.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I have been buying some of the EX cards at a local card store thanks to a friend (and a possible gf) who mentioned the store. Went in and already spent over 100 bucks since lol

Lugia EX is good when there's a stadium card in the field to deal 150 damage as opposed to the regular 80 damage.
Ah, it's worth it I'd say. I honestly never knew the Pokemon TCG was such a big deal, back when I had it, but now apparently it is so and you still have people collecting/playing even now!

That moment when you drew out the Lugia EX must've been really priceless, lol.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Ah, it's worth it I'd say. I honestly never knew the Pokemon TCG was such a big deal, back when I had it, but now apparently it is so and you still have people collecting/playing even now!

That moment when you drew out the Lugia EX must've been really priceless, lol.
Not until you put the energies required down then it'll make you feel beastly. Helped that I had a Double Colorless Energy on the card to boost it up

And it's simple to understand comparing to YuGiOh nowadays where it's all fast paced with all these new summons and all. Barely keep up with it afterwards

Top Bottom