• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

D

Deleted member

That moment when Flight didn't post in the first page even though that's pretty much meaningless.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh really? Intresting, why is that?
The main reason that the thread was restarted (glitching on threads that became too big) has been fixed for quite some time now.

So there's really no reason for the thread to start over.

EDIT: The above discussion is quite meta.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The main reason that the thread was restarted (glitching on threads that became too big) has been fixed for quite some time now.

So there's really no reason for the thread to start over.
Oh I though you meant this is the last one forever pff as In once this goes its over

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Huh. This is pretty cool for a bug, though I wonder how long will it last...

Looks like it doesn't work because Microsoft has slowly been removing the GWX application from all Windows 7 / 8.1 PCs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Yo. :starman:
Don't think I need reintroduction because my signature and this picture here says it all.
Here's to the many more socializing and shenanigans that will happen in the new and improved Smash 4 Social Thread Number Seven.

And thus, Powerstar9's adventure begins anew...

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Hello Everyone. This may be a tad bit random and I may be on the wrong thread for this question.
But, how do I perform attacks out of shield? A response would be definitely appreciate. :smash:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hello Everyone. This may be a tad bit random and I may be on the wrong thread for this question.
But, how do I perform attacks out of shield? A response would be definitely appreciate. :smash:
Well, most users here aren't really competitive-inclined.

You'll get better answers here - http://smashboards.com/threads/the-smash-4-question-and-answer-thread.392840/

FalKoopa FalKoopa Where can I find the previous Socials? Is there an archive or something, I want to check something.
There isn't. Although each Social OP links to the previous one.

(I'll link all of them in the OP tomorrow.)

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh hey, Smash Social 7.0 is finally here!

I did this with another social I'm a part of started a new version, so I'm going to leave this track here to mark this happy occasion.

Get it? Because a new thread has alighted (and the name of this song is called "Alight)

Still remains one of my favorite Fates tracks to this day.

D

Deleted member

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I suppose since I've been lurking here for a while, I should probably start to actually post in the social.

Hi.:)
I'm pretty sure that a few people here recognize me though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yo. :starman:
Don't think I need reintroduction because my signature and this picture here says it all.
Here's to the many more socializing and shenanigans that will happen in the new and improved Smash 4 Social Thread Number Seven.

And thus, Powerstar9's adventure begins anew...
For real though, Link is sexy as hell in a suit. :4villager:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I see the new social thread has begun. Unfortunately I didn't make it onto the front page, but it's kinda meaningless anyways so I don't care. Maybe this time I'll actually begin to make a name for myself, I dunno. Assuming I stop disappearing.

Also I'm on vacation right now. So that's cool, I guess. :p

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
So we now have a 7th social thread. Boy, time sure flies when you least expect it. In fact, here's something that I recently composed...

cynthiacoloredrosalina7.jpg

This Rosalina recolor is supposed to be based on Cynthia, and it took me a large amount of hours to properly change the shading for her dress.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So make sure you're doing that, or you're banned instantly. And destroyed.​
That is some sexy sentences right there my friends

Damn seventh thread already? Wow, I can't remember the last time I was active here lol

So...I've been to two different deaf camps this year and both had some crazy drama, but was worth it at the end. Also been going out on dates lately with one girl and she's a little embarrassed about the church knowing now (which I don't think is a bad thing since both of us aren't really dating much anyway LOL). Also got the chance to catch up with some old friends which is nice and had lunch with my Deaf parents (they're secondary parents to me) yesterday as well.​

In other words, I have not played Smash all summer, randomly derped with Pokemon Go and thought I deleted my account, but found out I used wrong email today...AND have four weeks of vacation before my last year as an undergraduate starts. How goes all?

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
Hello guys, hello Windows 7!

The movie I really want to see it's Sausage Party.

(I posted this in YouTube)
Soccer Mom: Okay son, let's watch this film called Sausage Party, because this will distract you from the new XBOX-Station 5, and I will be sleeping or chatting on my phone.
Son: Okay mom, but I want the new COD game.
Soccer Mom: Shut up and watch the movie about talking food having a party.
- Sausage Party -
Protagonist: This ****ing day is so **** up, ****, ************, ****!, ****!, ****!
*Soccer Mom dies*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My cousin is traveling to Japan and I want to give her a bunch of money to buy the Evangelion soundtracks.

Hello guys, hello Windows 7!

The movie I really want to see it's Sausage Party.

(I posted this in YouTube)
Soccer Mom: Okay son, let's watch this film called Sausage Party, because this will distract you from the new XBOX-Station 5, and I will be sleeping or chatting on my phone.
Son: Okay mom, but I want the new COD game.
Soccer Mom: Shut up and watch the movie about talking food having a party.
- Sausage Party -
Protagonist: This -snip-!
*Soccer Mom dies*
Reading the supposed script of that movie convinced me that I must stab all my food after buying it.

Also, please censor those words properly.

ArtemisX120

Smash Cadet
NNID
LethalHeroX120
This is my first time being able to live in the chat while its still young. Feels fresh, feels new. I like it.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm starting to learn how dank Discord channels can get. From a harmless trip down Disney/Pixar movie lane to the topic of obesity to GameChap's Smash 4 Mods.......

How I'm even still awake after all of this is a mystery.

<<<fear not, this will only last 24 hours

Top Bottom