• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
At least Ash made it to the finals and lost to a character that we knew about for a very long while, a.k.a. Alain from the Mega Evolution specials who even had a few prominent moments in some XY&Z episodes. Ash also forced Alain to use his entire team, and when defeated, Ash wasn't bummed at all, unlike his past League defeats.

There's also a good chance Alain and Ash will have a rematch since the Team Flare arc is starting next week and Alain works for the villainous team. He could even lose his championship title by the end of it if the League association learns about his ties with Team Flare.
That makes sense. Ash pushed him the limit to wipe his team out which I was little surprised by mostly Dark and Steel types. The entire thing was well done and pushed both well. Ash did accepted his loss and was happy about how far he ended up in the tournament unlike the past tourneys. I can see a possibility of Alain getting disqualified depends on how the story goes. It'll probably end up in a Ash/Alain taking down Team Flare anyway

Did the tournament results surprise you?
Yes

To be honest with the way how Sun and Moon is going where people have to challenge you when you make a gym or whatever, I was halfway expecting Ash to win the leage and go to the Sun/Moon area for training before taking on the Elite 4 of some sort. If there was any tournament for Ash to win, this was the one to me.

Sorry about the spoiler, CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 . :ohwell:

Well, Crabrawler was shown at the Pokémon event. Andnames were revealed for three others, so that's the new title for now.
That's fine. Just next time, think about the title before anyone who haven't watched it yet online ;)

I am ALMOST done with Super Mario Sunshine. The fact I put the game on the shelves for along time and wanted to get back at it really brings the joy back in me.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
That makes sense. Ash pushed him the limit to wipe his team out which I was little surprised by mostly Dark and Steel types. The entire thing was well done and pushed both well. Ash did accepted his loss and was happy about how far he ended up in the tournament unlike the past tourneys. I can see a possibility of Alain getting disqualified depends on how the story goes. It'll probably end up in a Ash/Alain taking down Team Flare anyway
There's a new theory going around that Alain's match with Ash was rigged thanks to Malva and Lysandre. The main clue is around the 6:00 mark in the episode where Malva comments that Ash has summoned his final Pokemon, and then she states "When Greninja is defeated..." Around that moment, Malva's dialogue is cut for Team Rocket's conversation behind her. Jessie comments that it is unusual for Malva to comment about Ash being defeated despite how strong he is.

People think Malva could've been involved in rigging the match because she isn't delivering the message to a camera; it could be to a secret microphone, perhaps telling Lysandre or Xerosic regarding what to do next; she also speaks about Ash's defeat like it's some sort of plan. If this theory becomes true, this does make for a great set up where Alain gets disqualified (not to mention it'd be a great way to reveal Malva's secret), but we shall see in the next few episodes.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Yes

To be honest with the way how Sun and Moon is going where people have to challenge you when you make a gym or whatever, I was halfway expecting Ash to win the leage and go to the Sun/Moon area for training before taking on the Elite 4 of some sort. If there was any tournament for Ash to win, this was the one to me.

That's fine. Just next time, think about the title before anyone who haven't watched it yet online ;)

I am ALMOST done with Super Mario Sunshine. The fact I put the game on the shelves for along time and wanted to get back at it really brings the joy back in me.
Honestly, I think there being a Generation 7 announcement before the series ends like last time Ash also lost a big tournament gives away that he's going to lose more than hint to him winning.

It's basically impossible for ANYONE in the Anime to 100% mirror their game counterpart anyway.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am 19 pages late but i finally post here.

How is everyone? Heir 3 is exciting to watch. Summer has been average for me.
Hello my Blue Friend!
I am good, my first week of work have been good and I am playing FE Conquest/Birthright and FE Awakening.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good Morning.
How's everyone today?

I am 19 pages late but i finally post here.

How is everyone? Heir 3 is exciting to watch. Summer has been average for me.
How have you been all these days? Haven't seen much of you after my premium ended.

I'm pretty well.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Good Morning.
How's everyone today?

How have you been all these days? Haven't seen much of you after my premium ended.

I'm pretty well.
I am OK. Some minor drama happened between my mum happened but i have mainly been playing Melee.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So this morning I saw a preview for the next season of "The Voice." And apparently there's good news and bad news.

The good news is they got Alicia Keys to be one of the new coaches. The bad news is they also got Miley Cyrus out of all people.

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?!?!?! Let me be honest here, I think even Chad Kroeger is better qualified for a coach on The Voice than Miley Cyrus.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Honestly, I think there being a Generation 7 announcement before the series ends like last time Ash also lost a big tournament gives away that he's going to lose more than hint to him winning.

It's basically impossible for ANYONE in the Anime to 100% mirror their game counterpart anyway.
Doesn't hurt to just give him ONE tournament win and then go from there. Hell, I would like to see how Ash brags about being the winner if it was rigged even though he did accepted that he lost pretty well and this was the furthest he ever went in any tournament over than the Orange Island

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good Morning.
How's everyone today?

I'm pretty well.
Good whatever!
I am a little pissed because I wasted my money on two DLC map on Fates that I tough were two other DLC map.
The worst thing being is that the two map I wanted aren't even out yet. They are only avaible in Japan.
In short, I been a idiot and end up using some of my money for nothing.
But except that, I am good.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So this morning I saw a preview for the next season of "The Voice." And apparently there's good news and bad news.

The good news is they got Alicia Keys to be one of the new coaches. The bad news is they also got Miley Cyrus out of all people.

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?!?!?! Let me be honest here, I think even Chad Kroeger is better qualified for a coach on The Voice than Miley Cyrus.
A better question is why would you watch The Voice?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Kirbyfan391 Kirbyfan391
I have also enough money to buy FE: The Sacred Stone.
However, I don't know if I really want to buy it. Since i have also 3 other FE to finish. (Awakening, Birthright and Conquest)
Tough, could you say how The Sacred Stone is? Since it's a GBA FE, I don't know every differnece and little detail that make those game different.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Kirbyfan391 Kirbyfan391
I have also enough money to buy FE: The Sacred Stone.
However, I don't know if I really want to buy it. Since i have also 3 other FE to finish. (Awakening, Birthright and Conquest)
Tough, could you say how The Sacred Stone is? Since it's a GBA FE, I don't know every differnece and little detail that make those game different.
Hmm...well, like Awakening you can grind with monsters infinitely after a certain point, there's no reclassing at all but there are promotions and multiple branching paths for them. There's Dark and Light Magic with respective classes for each. A Magic weapon triangle which goes Light good against Dark, Dark good against Anima(used by standard mages), and Anima good against Light. And weapon triangles iirc give you +10 hit and +1 dmg for advantages and for disadvantages you get -10 hit and -1 dmg.

Another important thing is that there is no Avatar character, though (very mild early spoilers) you can choose between two characters, Eirika or Ephraim, at a certain point in the game to be your main lord, and for some time they have their own unique chapters. Choosing Eirika is easier than Ephraim in general. Also, with no avatar character, none of the units have the strength AND magic stat(I'm referring to the offensive stats only, Def+Res is still available to everyone) . Magic units only have Mag and Strength units only have Str.

And another important stat in FE8 is Constitution, aka Con, each character has their own unique Con value. You can't get more Con by levelling up, you can only get it when you promote or by using a stat booster(which function the same as they do in Awakening btw). And each weapon also have their own value known as "Weight", aka Wt, which is related to Con. Basically, let's say you have a Steel Axe with 15 Wt and are using a unit with 14 Con. With that equipped that unit has a speed reduction of 15-14 = 1. So if say, his speed is 8, as long as he equips it it'll actually be 7(the game doesn't display it as so though, you unfortunately have to do the math yourself). Doubling an enemy requires 4 or more speed against the enemies speed, so it's always important taking Con/Weight into account but remember, enemies are affected by Con/Weight too!

Now, weapon levels, they go from E > D > C > B > A > S. When a unit gets S rank in one weapon, they can't get S ranks from any more weapons. But you can have, say, a unit with A rank in multiple weapons and stuff. For each weapon type, there is exactly one S rank weapon, which are uber powerful weapons basically, so keep that in mind. And a little tidbit, Devil Axes in SS give you an extraordinary amount of Weapon EXP(for Axes of course) when you use it.

Now, Supports, unlike Awakening/Fates with infinite supports, Every single unit can only have a maximum of 5 supports *, and again, unlike Awakening/Fates, there are no children or S Supports. Supports only go from C > B > A and then that's it. But keep in mind that though technically there's no children, if you get A supports with certain characters, they'll mention it in the ending. And even more, Sacred Stones has no pair up option in battles, each unit is on their own. In order to support units, you actually have to keep two units next to each other, this can actually get really tedious since usually you need a whole lot of turns of two units next to each other in order to trigger a support convo- oh right, support conversations happen in the battlefield, during maps if you keep two units who've been around for a while to be able to Support, then when they're next to each other a "Support" option will come up(similar to "Talk" options in Awakening/Fates), and those will trigger a support convo. There are no support convos in a base or at menu prep screen unlike Awakening/Fates :/

*For example, someone can have an A support with someone, which could count as 3 supports(C, B and A) and then have a B support with someone else and then he/she would be maxed out. Similarly, if a unit has an A support, and 2 C supports, then he/she is also maxed out. You get the picture.

What do supports do? If two units with a support(C, B, or A) are within 3 spaces of each other, they get a bonus just like pair up bonuses in Awakening/Fates!(although no, you can't have two units attack together). What these bonuses exactly are are dependent on some character-specific values...which may be getting a bit too deep for this post, you can check Serenes Forest for that by looking up "affinity" in SS and what they entail. Actually, Serenes Forest is a pretty good resource in general, don't be afraid to use it!

But yeah, besides that, it should be more or less similar to Awakening/Fates. The game actually has in-game notes on a lot of the essentials, so if you ever get confused, you can bring up the menu and look it up in-game!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hmm...well, like Awakening you can grind with monsters infinitely after a certain point, there's no reclassing at all but there are promotions and multiple branching paths for them. There's Dark and Light Magic with respective classes for each. A Magic weapon triangle which goes Light good against Dark, Dark good against Anima(used by standard mages), and Anima good against Light. And weapon triangles iirc give you +10 hit and +1 dmg for advantages and for disadvantages you get -10 hit and -1 dmg.

Another important thing is that there is no Avatar character, though (very mild early spoilers) you can choose between two characters, Eirika or Ephraim, at a certain point in the game to be your main lord, and for some time they have their own unique chapters. Choosing Eirika is easier than Ephraim in general. Also, with no avatar character, none of the units have the strength AND magic stat(I'm referring to the offensive stats only, Def+Res is still available to everyone) . Magic units only have Mag and Strength units only have Str.

And another important stat in FE8 is Constitution, aka Con, each character has their own unique Con value. You can't get more Con by levelling up, you can only get it when you promote or by using a stat booster(which function the same as they do in Awakening btw). And each weapon also have their own value known as "Weight", aka Wt, which is related to Con. Basically, let's say you have a Steel Axe with 15 Wt and are using a unit with 14 Con. With that equipped that unit has a speed reduction of 15-14 = 1. So if say, his speed is 8, as long as he equips it it'll actually be 7(the game doesn't display it as so though, you unfortunately have to do the math yourself). Doubling an enemy requires 4 or more speed against the enemies speed, so it's always important taking Con/Weight into account but remember, enemies are affected by Con/Weight too!

Now, weapon levels, they go from E > D > C > B > A > S. When a unit gets S rank in one weapon, they can't get S ranks from any more weapons. But you can have, say, a unit with A rank in multiple weapons and stuff. For each weapon type, there is exactly one S rank weapon, which are uber powerful weapons basically, so keep that in mind. And a little tidbit, Devil Axes in SS give you an extraordinary amount of Weapon EXP(for Axes of course) when you use it.

Now, Supports, unlike Awakening/Fates with infinite supports, Every single unit can only have a maximum of 5 supports *, and again, unlike Awakening/Fates, there are no children or S Supports. Supports only go from C > B > A and then that's it. But keep in mind that though technically there's no children, if you get A supports with certain characters, they'll mention it in the ending. And even more, Sacred Stones has no pair up option in battles, each unit is on their own. In order to support units, you actually have to keep two units next to each other, this can actually get really tedious since usually you need a whole lot of turns of two units next to each other in order to trigger a support convo- oh right, support conversations happen in the battlefield, during maps if you keep two units who've been around for a while to be able to Support, then when they're next to each other a "Support" option will come up(similar to "Talk" options in Awakening/Fates), and those will trigger a support convo. There are no support convos in a base or at menu prep screen unlike Awakening/Fates :/

*For example, someone can have an A support with someone, which could count as 3 supports(C, B and A) and then have a B support with someone else and then he/she would be maxed out. Similarly, if a unit has an A support, and 2 C supports, then he/she is also maxed out. You get the picture.

What do supports do? If two units with a support(C, B, or A) are within 3 spaces of each other, they get a bonus just like pair up bonuses in Awakening/Fates!(although no, you can't have two units attack together). What these bonuses exactly are are dependent on some character-specific values...which may be getting a bit too deep for this post, you can check Serenes Forest for that by looking up "affinity" in SS and what they entail. Actually, Serenes Forest is a pretty good resource in general, don't be afraid to use it!

But yeah, besides that, it should be more or less similar to Awakening/Fates. The game actually has in-game notes on a lot of the essentials, so if you ever get confused, you can bring up the menu and look it up in-game!
Wooo.....that kinda make a little down about it lol.
But thanks for this pretty answer, I will think about it in the futur.

Also, god, Conquest with DLC EXP Map is so much more fun. Really, I am really glad they gived 1 map where you can grind. But you just can't grind like "easy money", no, you must pay attention as to what character you want to use for what enemy and be careful on the wave that apparear. Really, good job Nintendo.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my god...I survived the Radiant Dawn Map DLC. (The one where you have to survive 12 turn)
God...I feel so good right now....;_; (and on Conquest of course)

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh my god...I survived the Radiant Dawn Map DLC. (The one where you have to survive 12 turn)
God...I feel so good right now....;_; (and on Conquest of course)
Now imagine playing that in Radiant Dawn in Hard Mode. You'll have nightmares. :laugh:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Now imagine playing that in Radiant Dawn in Hard Mode. You'll have nightmares. :laugh:

Two turns. *yawn*

As for the Fates DLC version, it's a little different since it has three bosses to defeat instead of just one. I still managed to beat them in 11 turns on Lunatic (with an endgame save, so the enemies' levels are scaled up to the max).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Two turns. *yawn*

As for the Fates DLC version, it's a little different since it has three bosses to defeat instead of just one. I still managed to beat them in 11 turns on Lunatic (with an endgame save, so the enemies' levels are scaled up to the max).
e_e I wish I had thought of that.

I braved the waves upon waves of assaulting soldiers, scuttling my healers here and here, and using up my vulneraries. I had to reset at one point because Geoffrey was killed. Can you imagine how crushing that felt?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Some people like those kinds of live reality shows; my parents have had a thing for Survivor. I don't watch any of them though.
I watch Survivor. My problem is I haven't really watched over the last two years due to being crazy busy with college. That shall be changed this fall

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Well, I reappear once again, got a mail the other day saying I renewed my premium membership, fun times.

What have I missed this time around?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Jeez I come back from a hiatus and my Premium is expired. My ivory tower has collapsed!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Don't play with my heart please. :E
Tough, I admit that, the Fate version of this map must be easier thanks to the pair-up mechanic and when your ally dodge alot.
Tough, I can't imagine on harder mode and on Classic....god have mercy us...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
FalKoopa FalKoopa I DID IT AGAIN OMYGAWD!

https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/4137

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok let me explain calmely :)

Basicaslly, there's a VERY annoying crash when you use the dolphin debugger when you add the first memory check (which happens most of the time, I would rarely put two of them at the same time, one already slwos eveytrhting down). You NEED to have the game pause for this to work because if you don't, poof, crash, you're sad and you ahve to reboot the entire emulator.....urgh.

This seriously hurts my workflow and despite being a tad annoying to just pause, after a while, it drives me crazy. Seriously, wouldn;t it jsut good that I press enter and.....it jsut.....works without me having to freaking pause?

So, I investigated a bit and foudn out that the problem is a call to clear the jit cache (it's a recompiler). It felt strange because that thing could get called while running, but then I found out that pausing the cpu thread actually fixes it, you would; unpause after.

However, after some talks with the dev channel, it became better to try to schedule an event to the thread so that thread can clear the cache and leave the host thread alone. Problem, I never worked with multithread so I had to chat a lot to figure out how their system worked.

Other problem, you need to register the event before you schedule it, which you need to do very early, but the problem is the event had to be scheduled from an instance of an interface which of course had no init method of the sort....

But after hours, I finalyl figured a way and now, it clears the jit cache asynchronously and every thread is happy :)

Oh and I also found a little silly bug when the last emmory check is deleted, I don\t really think I need to expalin that one, but it's explaiend in the pr, lol these thigns happens.

BUT FINALLY I CAN WORK FAST AGAIN!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, I reappear once again, got a mail the other day saying I renewed my premium membership, fun times.

What have I missed this time around?
Oh hey, how are you? Haven't seen you in a really long time.

Don't play with my heart please. :E
Tough, I admit that, the Fate version of this map must be easier thanks to the pair-up mechanic and when your ally dodge alot.
Tough, I can't imagine on harder mode and on Classic....god have mercy us...
Radiant Dawn does have a few powerful units you can use, but if you are going by the standard defence route, you'll have to play really carefully.

FalKoopa FalKoopa I DID IT AGAIN OMYGAWD!

https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/4137

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok let me explain calmely :)

Basicaslly, there's a VERY annoying crash when you use the dolphin debugger when you add the first memory check (which happens most of the time, I would rarely put two of them at the same time, one already slwos eveytrhting down). You NEED to have the game pause for this to work because if you don't, poof, crash, you're sad and you ahve to reboot the entire emulator.....urgh.

This seriously hurts my workflow and despite being a tad annoying to just pause, after a while, it drives me crazy. Seriously, wouldn;t it jsut good that I press enter and.....it jsut.....works without me having to freaking pause?

So, I investigated a bit and foudn out that the problem is a call to clear the jit cache (it's a recompiler). It felt strange because that thing could get called while running, but then I found out that pausing the cpu thread actually fixes it, you would; unpause after.

However, after some talks with the dev channel, it became better to try to schedule an event to the thread so that thread can clear the cache and leave the host thread alone. Problem, I never worked with multithread so I had to chat a lot to figure out how their system worked.

Other problem, you need to register the event before you schedule it, which you need to do very early, but the problem is the event had to be scheduled from an instance of an interface which of course had no init method of the sort....

But after hours, I finalyl figured a way and now, it clears the jit cache asynchronously and every thread is happy :)

Oh and I also found a little silly bug when the last emmory check is deleted, I don\t really think I need to expalin that one, but it's explaiend in the pr, lol these thigns happens.

BUT FINALLY I CAN WORK FAST AGAIN!
Congrats, you're now a regular contributor to the Dolphin source code, huh? :) That's impressive.

Jeez I come back from a hiatus and my Premium is expired. My ivory tower has collapsed!
Huh, lots of old faces are popping up. :p Welcome back.

Well, your eye and teeth avatar is still looks good though. :laugh:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh hey, how are you? Haven't seen you in a really long time.

Radiant Dawn does have a few powerful units you can use, but if you are going by the standard defence route, you'll have to play really carefully.

Congrats, you're now a regular contributor to the Dolphin source code, huh? :) That's impressive.

Huh, lots of old faces are popping up. :p Welcome back.

Well, your eye and teeth avatar is still looks good though. :laugh:
I take note of that.
And by note, I mean, that I will not play Radiant Dawn until I become a master of FE.
Or else, the rage will be strong, I can feel it, see it and smell it.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Ever since Fashion Forward got released, I've been spending some time with the game. I even took some photo shots of my character, whom I named "Amy".

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I finally recruited all the children in Awakening.
Man, that take ALOT of time.
But still, I have got some broken unit, so I am fine.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Greetings. :026:

Gonna be doing another playthrough in Skyrim, this time as a Mercenary. The armor is unique- the Iron set with Banded Armor and a Mage Hood. The set looks awesome on women, but its difficult to play because the Armor Rating can't cap until Smithing and Alchemy is at 100. So this will be squishy for armor users, but nevertheless it should prove challenging and fun. I think I'll use the Sword and Board style due to how squishy this is, with Restoration magic for additional tanking ability. So the skills in use should be...
Skill|Points
One-Handed|8
Heavy Armor|5
Block|8
Smithing|2, then 0 (two points for Dwarven, then once level 100, will take points out and place them elsewhere)
Archery|12
Restoration|8
Alchemy|10

Total: 53

So that means at level 54, I *should* have this character done.

In other news, I'm also changing my name tomorrow to ★Raichu★ so if you see ★Raichu★ that'd be me.

_Silver_

I don't even know anymore.
NNID
coffeeman65
3DS FC
1349-8695-1576
surely thousands of people asked on the reveal video with Crabrawler about why it isn't a Water type also

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
surely thousands of people asked on the reveal video with Crabrawler about why it isn't a Water type also
Naturally. But they're based on the coconut crab which a) is creepy af b) also would drown if underwater.

_Silver_

I don't even know anymore.
NNID
coffeeman65
3DS FC
1349-8695-1576
Naturally. But they're based on the coconut crab which a) is creepy af b) also would drown if underwater.
I just looked up what a coconut crab is. They're giant. On a side note, they actually can survive in water, but only for an hour.

Top Bottom