• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash Wii U/3DS Social 7.0

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh, I didn't know that we had a 7.0. What page was it closed at?
Heya.
And yep, this is the final Social Thread. Designed to last forever.

I just noticed how Tortunator was only beating the *** of the 2 other turtle pokemon: Torkoal and Carracosta.
They should have shown Torterra too. For a super effective attack.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Tortunator
Tortunator: (Arceus') Judgement Day
Tortunator: Rise of the Magnemite
Tortunator: Salamenetion
Tortunator: Gengarsys

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Tortunator is basically a Bowser pokémon. Associated with lava, has a spiky shell, and is a dragon type to boot.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
The name reminds me waaay too much of Toiletnator. >_>

Still, pretty cool. Torkoal was alone in being the only fire turtle around. :p
It's not a turtle. It's a dragon you silly!
It seems that as I was taking my time posting, you already said it. -.-

But really, it seem like an excellent Pokemon.

But I really should post more, since I usually just lurk until I can make a bad pun, and that isn't really good. I just blame my inactivity to the fact that I have never played any Fire Emblem game, nor do I know Konami stuff.

And it appears that Ash lost the Pokemon league again. I don't know if it has aired here (highly doubt it) but at least I have not seen it. Can't say I am surprised though, since it seems that him losing the league is a recurring feature by now.
I guess it is just karma from all the disadvantageous type matchups he's won just by guts or something. He brought it upon himself.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So in my sleep I hear my mother talking on the phone or something. I notice my nose is running. ALOT. So I go ask for medicine. My mother and brother are there talking and the she tells me my brother was robbed with a gun to his head and they were talking to police.
Jeez. I hope he's alright and retrieves what was stolen...

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
So in my sleep I hear my mother talking on the phone or something. I notice my nose is running. ALOT. So I go ask for medicine. My mother and brother are there talking and the she tells me my brother was robbed with a gun to his head and they were talking to police.
Ah, sorry to hear that, man. Hope your nose and your brothers' wallet are both fine.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
That's harsh, man. I hope you're brother gets his stuff back.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So I had a great date yesterday. Had some fun at dinner following by going to a fair. I did asked her on the ferris wheel if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she told me she'll let me know at the next date. I'm a bit nervous, but I'm happy I took that step and see what happens.

Funny thing was, I ran into a friend that's like a second mom to me as well as her husband and another couple. I did thought yesterday morning how funny it would be if I ran into them, and we did LOLOLOLOL

Meanwhile I got new MacBook Pro so I'm excited to see what happens from here on out.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
So I had a great date yesterday. Had some fun at dinner following by going to a fair. I did asked her on the ferris wheel if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she told me she'll let me know at the next date. I'm a bit nervous, but I'm happy I took that step and see what happens.

Funny thing was, I ran into a friend that's like a second mom to me as well as her husband and another couple. I did thought yesterday morning how funny it would be if I ran into them, and we did LOLOLOLOL

Meanwhile I got new MacBook Pro so I'm excited to see what happens from here on out.
Congrats on the MacBook Pro!

and on the date too I guess.... :p

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
During the Pokemon World Championship's opening ceremony, Junichi Masuda appeared on stage and revealed another new Pokemon for Sun and Moon: Crabrawler, a pure Fighting-type crab Pokemon. It has Hyper Cutter and Iron Fist for its abilities, and can learn moves like Close Combat, Stone Edge, and Crabhammer.

Shortly after, a new Sun and Moon trailer has been released, revealing the English names for those sand castle Pokemon and Bewear's pre-evolution.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Jeez, the Paralogue for the children are not as easy as I tough.
Like, you have to be careful, it's not like the main game where you can go easy money.
Tough actually, mission involving children are always harder than the main game in both Fates and Awakening....
wut:bowsermelee:
Oh and, for the title, that's all I have to say.
yamchaemote.png

Loser one day, loser for days!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
During the Pokemon World Championship's opening ceremony, Junichi Masuda appeared on stage and revealed another new Pokemon for Sun and Moon: Crabrawler, a pure Fighting-type crab Pokemon. It has Hyper Cutter and Iron Fist for its abilities, and can learn moves like Close Combat, Stone Edge, and Crabhammer.

Shortly after, a new Sun and Moon trailer has been released, revealing the English names for those sand castle Pokemon and Bewear's pre-evolution.

I like them.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Jeez, the Paralogue for the children are not as easy as I tough.
Like, you have to be careful, it's not like the main game where you can go easy money.
Tough actually, mission involving children are always harder than the main game in both Fates and Awakening....
wut:bowsermelee:
Oh and, for the title, that's all I have to say.
View attachment 115674
Loser one day, loser for days!
Oh boy, did you do Inigos' Paralogue chapter yet? :urg:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh boy, did you do Inigos' Paralogue chapter yet? :urg:
Yup.
That's actually the second Paralogue I done.
And some of my unit die because I wasn't entirely prepared for it lol.
But it was worth it, thanks to his father being Donnel, Inigo is basically a monster that can dodge alot and hit hard. Not mentionning that he has really good luck. So getting critic hit is easy for him.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Yup.
That's actually the second Paralogue I done.
And some of my unit die because I wasn't entirely prepared for it lol.
But it was worth it, thanks to his father being Donnel, Inigo is basically a monster that can dodge alot and hit hard. Not mentionning that he has really good luck. So getting critic hit is easy for him.
In my playthrough, his father was Donnel too! I never really used Inigo myself though, I think I actually finished his Paralogue among the last ones, and by then everyone I had were pretty powerful enough that Inigo was too weak to catch up. Also I made the terrible mistake of not passing down Aptitude to him, whoops.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
In my playthrough, his father was Donnel too! I never really used Inigo myself though, I think I actually finished his Paralogue among the last ones, and by then everyone I had were pretty powerful enough that Inigo was too weak to catch up. Also I made the terrible mistake of not passing down Aptitude to him, whoops.
I think you are not alone. Tough, by that, I mean for the other children, I actually haven't learned every skill for every adult so soem children don't have all the skill they could have. But I am not sure on that.
Anyway, when my father will be here. I will take his Visa and buy some DLC map on Fates.
Conquest, you are about to be Conquered!

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
The power of Donnel lives on!

This is why Severa and Inigo are freaking beasts when it comes to Awakening

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Speaking of Selena, I have Lon'qu has her father.
So when I am going to get her, I expect to have a monster.
Hooray for broken children unit! (with Morgan being the king/queen of broken by definition)

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I think you are not alone. Tough, by that, I mean for the other children, I actually haven't learned every skill for every adult so soem children don't have all the skill they could have. But I am not sure on that.
Anyway, when my father will be here. I will take his Visa and buy some DLC map on Fates.
Conquest, you are about to be Conquered!
In my initial playthrough, I didn't know how skills really worked or that you can pass them on. I def messed up in terms of that.
And good luck on beating the DLC in Conquest!

Gameplay wise, Lucina is my fav out of the child characters simply because Aether is just such a damn good skill. And also Morgan because of Ignis. Severa was also pretty good though, what with being able to retain Sol and I think can straight away reclass to Peg Knight because of Cordelia as mom? And then gain access to Dark Flier and Galeforce which are obv the best as everyone knows.
Speaking of Selena, I have Lon'qu has her father.
So when I am going to get her, I expect to have a monster.
Hooray for broken children unit! (with Morgan being the king/queen of broken by definition)
........this is getting weird now lol. I paired Cordelia with Lon'qu too!

are you me

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
In my initial playthrough, I didn't know how skills really worked or that you can pass them on. I def messed up in terms of that.
And good luck on beating the DLC in Conquest!

Gameplay wise, Lucina is my fav out of the child characters simply because Aether is just such a damn good skill. And also Morgan because of Ignis. Severa was also pretty good though, what with being able to retain Sol and I think can straight away reclass to Peg Knight because of Cordelia as mom? And then gain access to Dark Flier and Galeforce which are obv the best as everyone knows.

........this is getting weird now lol. I paired Cordelia with Lon'qu too!

are you me
I think we just have the same idea for shipping.
Or rather, we know what parent could make the best children.
Selena being someone that is supposed to hit hard. It's natural to give her a father that hit hard.
Same for other children, I always pair up the character I feel that, in top on going pretty well. Can make a children that will be great.
And thanks for saying that! I hope those DLC will make Conquest easier for me.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
*reads the title*

Dammit y'all spoiled the tournament for me -_-
At least Ash made it to the finals and lost to a character that we knew about for a very long while, a.k.a. Alain from the Mega Evolution specials who even had a few prominent moments in some XY&Z episodes. Ash also forced Alain to use his entire team, and when defeated, Ash wasn't bummed at all, unlike his past League defeats.

There's also a good chance Alain and Ash will have a rematch since the Team Flare arc is starting next week and Alain works for the villainous team. He could even lose his championship title by the end of it if the League association learns about his ties with Team Flare.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey Erureido Erureido , since you are here, I have some question.
You see, right now, I am buying various DLC map on Fates especially for my new party of Conquest.
So, I would ask, do you think that my little from chapter 8 is good enough to go on the DLC EXP map?
Thanks for any feedback you will give. :)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Sorry about the spoiler, CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 . :ohwell:

Well, Crabrawler was shown at the Pokémon event. Andnames were revealed for three others, so that's the new title for now.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Hey Erureido Erureido , since you are here, I have some question.
You see, right now, I am buying various DLC map on Fates especially for my new party of Conquest.
So, I would ask, do you think that my little from chapter 8 is good enough to go on the DLC EXP map?
Thanks for any feedback you will give. :)
Can I ask what exactly do you mean by "my little"?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Can I ask what exactly do you mean by "my little"?
****! My bad.
I mean, my little team, since I am at chapter 8. My team isn't very big.
So, can I still go the Boo Map and expect to still gain some EXP for everyone?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
****! My bad.
I mean, my little team, since I am at chapter 8. My team isn't very big.
So, can I still go the Boo Map and expect to still gain some EXP for everyone?
While Boo Camp's difficulty will adjust depending on the chapter, I wouldn't consider going for it just yet. Grinding is usually good to start doing around the mid-game.

Where you're at in Conquest right now, it's pretty easy to weaken enemy units so that another unit can finish it off due to the low number of units you have. Chapter 9, Chapter 11, and Mozu's paralogue are also not too hard in grinding units

TL;DR - Don't do Boo Camp just yet. Wait until you have a bigger team.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
They should have shown Torterra too. For a super effective attack.
My best guess as to why Torterra wasn't shown in Tortunator's reveal was because it's not native to Alola, while Torkoal can be found at the Alola region. As for Carracosta, it might've been an Alola resident before it became extinct.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
While Boo Camp's difficulty will adjust depending on the chapter, I wouldn't consider going for it just yet. Grinding is usually good to start doing around the mid-game.

Where you're at in Conquest right now, it's pretty easy to weaken enemy units so that another unit can finish it off due to the low number of units you have. Chapter 9, Chapter 11, and Mozu's paralogue are also not too hard in grinding units

TL;DR - Don't do Boo Camp just yet. Wait until you have a bigger team.
Thank you alot my friend for this answer!:)
It mean alot for me, since my goal is to make the best team I can!

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225

OOOOH, Crabrawler. If this doesn't learn any bullet moves or Special moves, then I'm naming it Franco "Coconut Mall" Bash.

Speaking of which, hey! Which name would you think is a great name for this lovely boxing coconut crab? http://www.strawpoll.me/11029867

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am 19 pages late but i finally post here.

How is everyone? Heir 3 is exciting to watch. Summer has been average for me.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I want him to win a Pokemon league tournament that reflects one from the game series, I really do, but I'm used to him losing.

That being said, I always predict he's going to lose.
Pretty much. I don't think Gamefreak/whoever's in charge of the Pokemon anime are really that concerned about Ash growing as a character to that extent, or even literally growing(what with the whole forever 10 year old thing).

Top Bottom