• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Sanu

Smash Champion
You guys should start this back up soon! I might come for the first event if I have time, just let me know when you're gonna throw it.

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
I would be up (or down) for it if it's happening. I can't bring much, just controllers, but I would go if something is happening as I haven't had any good smash in, like, a month. >_>

starmatrix

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, thought I'd join in on the UW smash community :p

Any smash tomorrow? If so I'd be glad to come.. I could bring 2 gc controllers.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I definitely can't make it today, I have an interview at 4:00 pm. Sorry guys :/

Hope today pulls through somehow!

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
I can come and bring a setup, but I need a melee disc. Anyone else confirmed to come? I'll show up soonish as long as it's not just me.

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
And I think I'll just wait till next week when things are a little more confirmed. I'm trying to minimize walking out in the cold right now. I don't know how you guys do this every year. :p

Vauss

Smash Cadet
I'll be there. I won't show up till like 6 or 7 though, got a UWGamers meeting to go to first.

Vauss

Smash Cadet
so there's definately quite the lack of people here...i think i'll just head home and smash with TOTG or something

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
Well, you can't blame me for not being patient enough. I waited for a while down there. Maybe next week then? My outside-of-work schedule is glaringly free right now, so I'm always in if other people are.

Walrace

Smash Rookie
If we could confirm an actual meeting next Tuesday, I'd be more than happy to show!
I just don't want to go all the way out there to find that nobody shows up... = sadface.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
I was already to go and bring a TV today when my dad told me he couldn't give me a ride there. and my sister was already out with the other car, so I was stuck at home and ended up playing Magic with Brian.

@Clarence: :( I would have been there if I could have

@Everyone else: NEXT WEEK WE HAVE TO GET THIS STARTED UP AGAIN OR WE WILL BE DOOMED TO FAILURE.

I am good to go for next week. I WILL bring a full set-up but I won't be there until 6 at the earliest. The following week I can't make it.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
**** guys. What happened to all the Waterloo hype? We used to have so many people and now nothing? We need to show that we can do it without Josh.

PS: I got a Dazzle so whenever I'm smashing with you guys, I can record stuff.

Vauss

Smash Cadet
I'll be there, but I don't have a setup, only the game and a controller. Flan, Brian?

Flan

Smash Journeyman
I've lost contact with Brian these days.....even though he is like my neighbour. Sigh, its kinda sad watching his life go down the drain.

That being said, I really do want to come. I can bring my TV (which is super heavy) and bring a napsack to carry everything else. I won't be there early than 6 because I can't really get a ride untill then. I can stay until 10ish as usual.

So unless someone else wants to bring a set-up, Don't come before 6!

So Acidile, Vauss and myself are for sure. Brian, Talking_Chicken, Quenk, Boba and Run are maybes. And everyone else is a no from what I can tell.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Sorry, today got super insane for me. Not that anyone expected me anyway :laugh:

I'm hoping to deffo make it out next week!

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
I'm a yes, just didn't want to post during work hours. I'm going to grab dinner on the way then walk down there, so I'll probably be there before 7. Don't have much, just Cube and 64 controllers.

Actually, for that matter, are there any 64 players out here? I know it's a lot of Melee and some Brawl, just wondering if someone's keeping the scene alive.

Vauss

Smash Cadet
I'll play 64 if anybody brings it. Flan said he won't be there till about 6:45, so that's when I'll show up too.

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
If someone who's driving wants to stop by my place on the way (like under a minute drive away), I have a TV+cube, but no melee disc. If it's doable you can text me, 519-505-2599.

Flan

Smash Journeyman
@Infzy: Next week we might be playing on Monday instead.

@Acidile: Sorry, I might have been able to get you but I left before I saw your post.

@Quenk: That sucks.

@Community: We got a total of 7 people out! Its a start!

Keasta, Mysteek, Brian, Peter, Jack, Josh, Mike, Paul, and everyone else: You guys miss out huge when you don't come out!

Top Bottom