• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Kada

Smash Journeyman
I work 5:00-9:00, but I can show up pretty much all afternoon, and also after work, if people want to be later than that. =)

Sanu

Smash Champion
If someone brings a TV, I'll be there, for a bit. Don't have a controller though

Executor

Smash Apprentice
yeah looks like it.... maybe next week? idk i dont have my cube anymroe cause dylans got it somewhere

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
lol i forgot about this game

i wonder if i'm still amazing

i have your cube justin, i'll be in waterloo at some point in the next 4213 months

host a tournament someone

Executor

Smash Apprentice
this game does seem to be pretty fun.... id be down to play but it seems as if spring smash is only wishful thinking :O

EWC

Smash Ace
TOURNAMENT TOURNAMENT

Also whatever I've got like three smashers under one roof right here so I'm good. If peeps wanna play we'd definitely be willing to truck down to RCH again. DON'T LET THIS DIE JOSH. WE NEEEEEEED YOU

Kada

Smash Journeyman
I don't think we necessarily need to go to RCH if we're only going to have a few people. We could just as easily just set up at someone's place.

And as far as tournaments go, I feel as though we should try and host a couple Smashfests first, because at this point I'm not convinced that a tournament would have enough people. =P

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
I'd probably drive down if you guys were playing on a Sunday afternoon or something?

Depending on which weekend and random sleeping/hangover factors?

Executor

Smash Apprentice
yaaa jack really wish i could go to that... plus your offering a drive.... really sucks i have to go home that weekend :(

Executor

Smash Apprentice
markham, but im actually busy ON the 9th... for a cousins wedding/reception stuff :urg:

MaxPower090

Smash Cadet
Hello; is anything happening from July 14th-July20th? I'll be visiting Waterloo and was wondering if anyone's up for some smash while I'm there :D

Sanu

Smash Champion
oh, i might host a smash tournament the 1st weekend of september (september 3rd specifically) if there's enough interest

lemme know people

EWC

Smash Ace
Hey Josh come back we need you. This community keeps dying and I don't like it. We need a Good Player (tm) to beat some sense back.

Also yeah probabyly gonna go to that Toronto tourney whoooo

Sanu

Smash Champion
Scratch september 3rd, family stuff came up

Erik, I'd love to, but I have no time this term. I'll probably host a tournament in the Fall sometime though.

Top Bottom