• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Smash@UWaterloo : A New Era ~

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
yo my phone is dead, umm i'm probably down to play tonight, but I don't have a car atm so I'd need to get there some other way.

Anyone else wanna play?

Kada

Smash Journeyman
I just need Brian's address and I'm there. I could probably pick you up too. You close to the school? Just got out of class.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm considering hosting the events on Monday instead of Tuesday in the future. Is there anyone who'd have problems with that? Lemme know

@Brian: Awesome! Don't flop on us now ;)

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I probably make today but I won't stay for too long. I'll try to get Chris too.
What time are you guys starting and stuff?

Oh btw, I'm fine with Monday, but yeah, we should probably vote or alternate or something, lol.

EWC

Smash Ace
Hey guys Steven and I are on Campus now and we have a Full Setup. If anypne wants to start early we are "GAME".

Kada

Smash Journeyman
I totally forgot that I have a big math assignment due tomorrow, so it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it out. =(

Mysteek

Smash Cadet
I can't ever make Tuesdays =( that's the only day I have night classes and assignments due day after.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Everyone should. Luke, Dylan, can you offer people rides? Maybe we could get something organized :)

Executor

Smash Apprentice
jack i want to do a 5 dollar moneymatch with items on
that is if i do end up going on sat

Executor

Smash Apprentice
heres something clever.. we do this jack, we'll have a good 3 character roster 1 per game and see how that goes DOUBLE BLIND OF COURSE :O

given our history of course that wont be necessary...

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have my controller? The emerald blue one with the double control sticks? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and I have no clue where it went. =P

Executor

Smash Apprentice
It's probably tomorrow I don't think I'll be there or if I am ill be late but if anyone wants to come over today since ive got dylans tv and a setup lol

Sanu

Smash Champion
i dont think im gonna make it for smash this week, but you guys can host today if you want to

stop relying on me plz

(maybe on thursday)

Top Bottom