• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ah, I see. Thank you for the clarification. And whats this about segregation or is that just people going off the rails on the net again?
It’s hyperbole to be funny and give you a laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Segregation is something that must stay in the past, since it only makes society worse on the modern day.

At least that’s what i think of it.
Segregation and it's ilk has had long term effects that we are still seeing the results of today.

Yeah, let's not go back to that.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Segregation and it's ilk has had long term effects that we are still seeing the results of today.

Yeah, let's not go back to that.
Not quite funny when talking about segregation brings out the worst people on both sides.. And both whod unironically support a segregation just with different ways of calling it. But this isnt PoliticsBoard.
what the **** are you guys on about on smashboards dot com

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Merry Christmas everyone! What's up everyone?
There are literally like 14 people here right now. Everyone's either asleep or at a Holiday party with friends and family.

I'M THE KING OF THIS THREAD NOW!
Wow! So Noipoi finally made his move to take over the thread. Well I saw this coming sooner or later. All I can say is congratulations, and... *grabs arms*

Long live the King...

*Steals crown, flings you off the cliff*

*Maniacal laughter*
Merry Christmas! How're you all doing this morning?
Merry Christmas, I just became a King.

Also, just this other day, I was playing online as Pichu, and all of a sudden I came across this Yoshi and he thrashed me 4-1. It was pure Pokécide. Also, I did not know Yoshi's down B goes through platforms.

They were very skilled too, I have no idea who it could've been, but I have my suspicions. *glares at Zinith Zinith * XD

D

Deleted member

Ah yes, the good ol' "here is (insert dug up baggage from the private life of an internet celebrity here), now feel bad for ever having a positive thought in their general direction".

Why y'all desperate to turn these forums into Twitter and Tumblr?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Wow! So Noipoi finally made his move to take over the thread. Well I saw this coming sooner or later. All I can say is congratulations, and... *grabs arms*

Long live the King...

*Maniacal laughter*
Don't forget the Yoshi Final Smash.

Ask Zinith Zinith for help if you need the manpower.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Ah yes, the good ol' "here is (insert dug up baggage from the private life of an internet celebrity here), now feel bad for ever having a positive thought in their general direction".

Because its the nature of cancer to spread til it fully takes over its host. :p

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Merry Christmas everyone! What's up everyone?

Long live the King...

*Maniacal laughter*

Merry Christmas, I just became a King.

Also, just this other day, I was playing online as Pichu, and all of a sudden I came across this Yoshi and he thrashed me 4-1. It was pure Pokécide. Also, I did not know Yoshi's down B goes through platforms.

They were very skilled too, I have no idea who it could've been, but I have my suspicions. *glares at Zinith Zinith * XD
Now Noipoi's child is going to grow up in the forest and somehow survive despite all logic and kill you

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

Who in this thread said that we should not have any positive thoughts about any one person?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Drop the ResetEra conversation. Or take your stuff to PM's. It does not belong on this thread.

Also, have a Merry Christmas.

D

Deleted member

Drop the ResetEra conversation. Or take your stuff to PM's. It does not belong on this thread.

Also, have a Merry Christmas.
Any news on the problem with the upload of pictures?

I would like to share a picture of the two gifts i got, but i always get an error message.

D

Deleted member

Alright, mister Christmas Greeter, I have stopped. Merry Christmas.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Any news on the problem with the upload of pictures?
No. Sorry.

Wait did anyone even ****ing mention that site? I see a grand total of 0 posts mentioning it
huh whos unworthy? on christmas no less? We talking about REEEEEEEra again?

Well that answers That question. Whatd they do this time?
Yes. But I may have misread the context. Either way, this is sounding still too controversial. So let's move on.

Hope you like Slime then.
I will. Slime has been my top DQ pick for a while now.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
I think people need to put themselves in a Kencineroar mindset for DLC. Not that I think the characters will be disappointing, but expectations REALLY need to be kept in line. There won't be any more DLC after the Fighter's Pass. There's a possibility that they will be THE LAST Super Smash Bros. fighters ever made.

D

Deleted member

I think people need to put themselves in a Kencineroar mindset for DLC. Not that I think the characters will be disappointing, but expectations REALLY need to be kept in line. There won't be any more DLC after the Fighter's Pass. There's a possibility that they will be THE LAST Super Smash Bros. fighters ever made.
I will hope to see Crash on it, or in a future port.

If not, i’ll enjoy what we get, and look for mods or SSF2 in regards to Crash.

osby

Smash Obsessed
All more reason to vocally hate on the last character for not being the one I want. /s

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Last Smash Bros ever?
Doubt it

D

Deleted member

All more reason to vocally hate on the last character for not being the one I want. /s
Why helloooo there, 40% of the roster that isn't to my specific liking, how would you like to be my primary excuse to give Smash Ultimate a 0/10 on Metacritic?

D

Deleted member

Why helloooo there, 40% of the roster that isn't to my specific liking, how would you like to be my primary excuse to give Smash Ultimate a 0/10 on Metacritic?
Nah.
The cool thing these days is to bash a game by comparing it to Dark Souls.

That’s why Eurogamer gets all the love.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wait, I thought Symbiotes didn't trigger the Spider Sense...

How are those things doing it, if they are apparently Symbiotes themselves?
I thought it was from the Venom Symbiote merging with Parker and the Spider Suit that one time, not necessarily because it was a Symbiote. I mean, wasn't the reason Venom has Spiderman's powers was because of the Symbiote merging with Parker? I thought the same applied as to why the Venom Symbiote could avoid the Spider Sense.

D

Deleted member

Nah.
The cool thing these days is to bash a game by comparing it to Dark Souls.

That’s why Eurogamer gets all the love.
I assumed that was a failing journalistic tactic to make the game more compelling to an audience that fully realizes that it's an argument that only cheapens the identity of both the discussed product as well as it's comparison.

But I guess some of them also just suck at video games and think it's an insult somehow.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I thought it was from the Venom Symbiote merging with Parker and the Spider Suit that one time, not necessarily because it was a Symbiote. I mean, wasn't the reason Venom has Spiderman's powers was because of the Symbiote merging with Parker? I thought the same applied as to why the Venom Symbiote could avoid the Spider Sense.
Yeah, probably.

Venom (and Carnage etc) having Spiderman's Powers is definitely because of merging with Parker, but the Spider-Sense thing might be unrelated (I don't think they've ever said one way or the other).

D

Deleted member

I assumed that was a failing journalistic tactic to make the game more compelling to an audience that fully realizes that it's an argument that only cheapens the identity of both the discussed product as well as it's comparison.

But I guess some of them also just suck at video games and think it's an insult somehow.
“World Of Light is so hard, that it feels like playing the final boss of a Dark Souls game many times in a row”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom