• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
BANJO AND KAZOOIE get jiggy with it! ;)
CRASH BANDICOOT takes a spin!
HEIHACHI throws the fight off a cliff!
Sub-Zero Ices The Kompetition!
Geno Finally Descends From The Stars!
D.VA Nerfs Everyone!
Sans Shows Up!
Porky Means Business!
King Boo Brings The Terror!
Nightmare Comes To Collect!

Freduardo

Smash Champion

P.Kat

Smash Champion
So I just saw this when I woke up
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Unless they still need to start licensing and **** this pretty much means all of these choices are out right? Ah well
Hope will never die (although are extremely low) to think that this might be the thing to actually push me into getting a twitter account.
Who's Ammy?
Amaterasu from Okami.

Edit: *stabbed* D-darn you Rex *thud*

:ultgreninja:'d

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

actually considering how early joker is in development we could get a kamiya character as the final one in this essay i will
I'M SORRY SHISH IF WE ALREADY HAD A DMC AND BAYONETTA CROSSOVER I'D HAVE VOTED FOR HIM

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
Wouldn't that be the exact reason TO include Solaire so they wouldn't have to design another one?

Come to think of it, what characters are there that have amiibo but no smash representation in any form?
The treasure goblin from Diablo 3. I notice the speculation is almost completely empty for Blizzard franchises except for Overwatch as a shot in the dark. Diablo would be a no-go except they shrunk Ripley. Starcraft 64 is one of the few RTS to ever get on a console.

Saetanigera

Smash Ace
This works both ways buddy

I think Sylux, King Boo, Edelgard, Gen 8 Pokemon and Town Kid would be weak in comparison to Poochy

See how subjectively putting down characters is annoying?
A cute dog-thing already got a free pass, proving he's not wrong.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
According to the results Ammy is in second place with 28% with Dante in the lead with 36% not to bad for Ammy but that was 7hr ago.

Maybe I should make a Twitter account to put my vote in

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
According to the results Ammy is in second place with 28% with Dante in the lead with 36% not to bad for Ammy but that was 7hr ago.

Maybe I should make a Twitter account to put my vote in
even if she doesnt get in Smash, just knowing more people want her in smash is good enough for me

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I woke up this morning seeing this poll about Kamiya's characters in Smash.

I got pretty excited, voted, and I responded.

And I got blocked just now. Did not think I would see this day.

What were the rules Kamiya mentioned in his Twitter?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Apparently he blocks anyone who replies to his posts in any language other than Japanese. What a jerk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

No Dumb Posts.
No English Posts.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

its right in his header, he blocks foreign language posts

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I can understand anything ticks him off at this point as a developer, but really, those are the rules?

It hurts honestly, as someone that loves Kamiya's work. It killed the good mood I had this morning.

But oh well...

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I can understand anything ticks him off at this point as a developer, but really, those are the rules?

It hurts honestly, as someone that loves Kamiya's work. It killed the good mood I had this morning.

But oh well...
Coming back from the shadows of self care* to just say I wish people posted about those rules when they brought Kamiya up for all the people who didn't know and got blindsided by that. I never had an issue cause I've only ever tweeted to him in Japanese but it's a huge meme at this point how much he dislikes English speaking "insects".

*I still do occasionally browse the thread out of sheer habit but I'm still in a rough patch. Thanks for all the love before though guys, I appreciate that.

D

Deleted member

I just told him to stop blocking people who don't know Japanese, in Japanese so he doesn't block me.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I just told him to stop blocking people who don't know Japanese, in Japanese so he doesn't block me.
If he actually reads your tweet there is a 110% chance he will block you either for obviously broken/Google Translated Japanese or for saying that at all even if you were perfectly fluent with it.

Anyway, later dudes

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
*I still do occasionally browse the thread out of sheer habit but I'm still in a rough patch. Thanks for all the love before though guys, I appreciate that.
No problem, dude. Been feeling off myself but getting back on my med routine so I’ll start feeling better soon hopefully. We’ll all be waiting here for your return. Again, take care.:cheep:

D

Deleted member

If he actually reads your tweet there is a 110% chance he will block you either for obviously broken/Google Translated Japanese or for saying that at all even if you were perfectly fluent with it.
Welp, he just blocked me. What a ****ing asshole.
If he mentions someone named ZoeTrent4Smash, could someone post that here? :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom