• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The E3 direct leaked
so did 8.8

Someone has loose lips
The Smash portion of E3's Direct and only the Castlevania portion of the first Smash Direct, yeah.

I'm talking about the entirety of a Direct itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Look, can they just post some bull**** so we can make fun of them, be skeptical, or something and then move on with our night?

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
OH GOD THEY POSTED IT AND IT ISNT PRETTY

rip Banjo, Steve and Incineroar

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Oh my. How interesting.

Edit: I'd also be visibly upset if Mincraft Steve was in in any way, shape, or form.

Last edited:

Nethermoosen

Smash Lord
Switch FC
6001 9919 2607
You've missed quite a ****storm tbh. If you think the box theory was divise... well... the Grinch leak made it look like an episode of Peppa Pig.
That’s terrible. Lol. It can only go a couple of ways anyway. It is debunked, it isn’t debunked or it’s all but confirmed.

I hope it’s real, but based on what I have seen and heard, I’m Team Maybe. I guess since I haven’t been here, I’m just not invested in the speculation. I keep it in mind, but it hardly affects my expectations.

I’ve been keeping occupied playing Final Fantasy Tactics, XCom 2, Final Fantasy 9 and making my own tabletop game that is like a mix of Tactics, XCom, Starcraft and Dungeons and Dragons.

That said, I have put all that on hold because my hype is affecting my work ethic. Lol

Shroob

Sup?
"Tipster"

Okay I'm going to need proof on this. I don't normally question ****, but this just sounds like another "Muh insiders".

D

Deleted member

OH GOD THEY POSTED IT AND IT ISNT PRETTY

rip Banjo, Steve and Incineroar
Well, they tried.

I'm sorry, but HOW can a leaker have knowledge of doing the whole MGSV reference in that Mural?

Looks like we stayed up for info we've discussed in huge brevity.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
If you hung out here, it was really ****.

I'm sorry, but, it just wasn't fun. Maybe it's because I've grown 10 years since Brawl, or a good 4~5 since 4's, this speculation cycle has just been dull between Verg, the box, music theory, chair theory, blog theory, theory theory, oh my god **** all these theories. And now Grinch leak spoils all the surprises.
I haven't been following this thread too closely ever since the box theory popped up.

But hanging out in support threads like the Lip, Layton, Lycanroc, Chorus Kids threads, rating in RTC almost every day, me constantly sharing in-depth newcomer analyses, getting to understand other support bases like Isaac and Bandanna Dee, discussing with several hardcore speculators in my Immense Roster prediction thread, and researching hardcore, it was FAR from being dull to me.

I feel my time here in Smashboards was not wasted.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
Also note how they also said that their sources gave them 3 more names, but they were more unsure on those, thus didn't include them.

Starbound

So, Intel claiming something completely new. What do you guys think?
This is really weird info because:

1. it aligns with all of the insiders saying the Grinch is fake but...
2. Incineroar was the one they were saying wasn't there

This is some really weird middle ground leak.

ChronoKatie

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cocobrien
Switch FC
7004 2762 0628
No Incineroar? X____X

Holy moly, no one has said that before besides grinch X_X

tyrus+

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6650-4457-4607
I really hope Geno and Isaac aren't one of those names, but I'd feel bad for Banjobros if this were true.

xXShadeXx

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3241-7928-4020
I've always been very skeptical of this whole leak, anyway. So this doesn't really change where I stand. Don't worry guys. 4 more hours until the direct.

Shroob

Sup?
So their thing is:

"Grinch leak IS fake....... but so is Incineroar?"

Sorry, but... I find this hard to believe, and I'm not even on TeamReal or TeamVergeben. This really sounds like an unsourced claim.

Starbound

Okay if their info is right, how do they connect this to N64 mini and
Banjo-Kazooie
being on it

ChronoKatie

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cocobrien
Switch FC
7004 2762 0628
I actually trust these guys the most out of any insider based on their track record, and if they are disagreeing with Verg, that can only mean good things.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Good night guys. See what happens tomorrow.

Before I leave though...

Come on Banjo-Kazooie! Come on Black Shadow! Come on Elma! Come on Leon Powalski! Come on Medusa! Come on Nightmare (Soulcalibur)!

Please all come true!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom