• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polan

Smash Lord
View attachment 173538

See the pink within the light blue circle? That is what I was talking about a few pages back. Doesn't that look like part of Greninja's tongue?
ok yeah that looks wrong. if that is actually a bit of greninja's tongue then its clearly facing downwards. just from looking at the official mural, the tongue should be somewhat straight. one oof to the leak i guess. i guess team fake should maybe actually take a second, more critical look at the other exposed bits that we haven't seen before. there's probably some ****ups there too.

Last edited:

Chrollo.

fka president wario
I'm so glad we can now move past the Grinch leak and talk about other stuff.

What do you want in the direct that isn't Smash?
PRIME 4

Also a Devil May Cry collection. I don’t expect V to be ported to the Switch but it’d be nice to get the first four games on a Nintendo Console.

And maybe a new Perfect Dark

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
So from what i can gather from the scrap of chaos, Mr game and watch and greninjas tongue and little macs shoe are all photoshopped little mac or something?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
team real trying to defend the leak everytime someone brings up proof against it

seriously though someone photoshop the grinch to the guy on top
This image can also be interpreted as the leak being undefeatable, despite how many seemingly strong arguments are thrown at it.

Ridleyridster

Smash Journeyman
Imagine the direct comes around and the newcomer is Decidueye.
Or Primarina, Minecraft Steve(n), Slime, Ken and Shantae are all revealed.

Isaac, Geno, and Chorus Kids are all assist trophies.

This board, and all Smash websites, would cease to exist.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Holy smokes you're late. Quit giving that post more attention.
Why? Because it's a refuted point that people keep bringing up?

Now you know how it feels when Team Real ignores the valid points that anyone else makes.

Regardless, it's clear that the tongue is shorter in the leak. How do you disprove something like that?

vDphOVC.gif

You can clearly see the tongue end on the "leaked" mural.

What about the crystals that everyone on Team Real seem all too keen to ignore? You can't deny that they're completely different.

Clearly it's impossible to argue with Team Real because they'll ignore any valid point you throw at them.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

TeamReal vs TeamFake in a nutshell

Seriously guys. We're all here because we share a common interest in Smash. Why are we letting something so petty tear us apart?
People would rather be correct about their biases in a pretentious, rude manner rather than to let it take its course and peacefully observe it from a distance.

MaestroDavros

Smash Apprentice
The Smash fanbase is the only fanbase that's even close to the toxicity of the Star Wars fanbase. **** you all, you pieces of ****
I'll be totally honest, the Star Trek fanbase is a LOT worse. I'm a fan of both, I should know. At least in the Star Wars community you can have honest conversations about design continuity and all that jazz without factions arising telling you what to think. Not so with Trek fans.

Luckily the Doctor Who fanbase is (generally) quite welcoming in comparison, reminds me of SmashBoards on most good days. :)

Again though, I hate it when people generalize a fanbase. Remember that not everyone is an asshole.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Imagine the direct comes around and the newcomer is Decidueye.
One of my favorite fake leaks said that Incineroar's trailer would end with him throwing a Pokeball Nd Decidueye would come out and honestly, no offense to Decidueye fans, that one made me laugh because of the sheer awfulness of it all. I'd feel so bad for Decidueye supporters if that happened. It's just so absurd, like Isaac being a returning AT.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Not convinced by this tongue stuff by the way

If you look at Greninja's white 'knee' pad thing, you can clearly see it moving to the left slightly

image.gif

Which leads me to believe that the same thing is happening to the tongue, probably due to the low-quality (or the tongue is hiding behind something, that's possible too I guess)

Edit: it's just Pikmin's flower, I'm dumb

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
ok yeah that looks wrong. if that is actually a bit of greninja's tongue then its clearly facing downwards. just from looking at the official mural, the tongue should be somewhat straight. one oof to the leak i guess. i guess team fake should maybe actually take a second, more critical look at the other exposed bits that we haven't seen before. there's probably some ****ups there too.
I dunno man, it still looks blurry, which could have an effect on that. Otherwise, I think the tongue looks fine. That is just me, though.

SmashingXan2

Smash Journeyman
In light of the warzone of this thread, I have decided to declare myself dictator of this thread. All arguments about the Grinch that has been brought up in the past will be met by exile, no matter your team. All insults will give you a strike, 3 strikes your gone. All mention of the Box Theory will be met with death. These are my commandments.

(Tis a joke btw)

doomedtacox

Smash Ace

Now you know how it feels when Team Real ignores the valid points that anyone else makes.

Regardless, it's clear that the tongue is shorter in the leak. How do you disprove something like that?

View attachment 173549

What about the crystals that everyone on Team Real seem all too keen to ignore? You can't deny that they're completely different.

Clearly it's impossible to argue with Team Real because they'll ignore any valid point you throw at them.
It doesn't end before the gun. We as a whole have been over this so I suggest you get onboard.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

View attachment 173549

But we know that it's more pixelated than it actually presents itself as is.

Perhaps the biggest problem is the ignorance of both sides the picture being so small that we get weird .jpgs and distortions that can't make out a clear picture. The closest anyone has gotten is saturation to just make it a bit more clear.

It came off of 4chan tho.
That's even worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom