• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
Since my one true worry about Sma5h would be the cut of my beloved Bayonetta, I hope as hell that this particular "leak" is true.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Bayonetta was far from getting cut, she was the safest of the third parties after Sonic.

The other two were also unique Nintendo newcomers with no particular reason to get cut.

I just wonder if Bayonetta will have her Bayonetta 2 look as default still or if she'll be rocking her Bayo 3 look and Sakurai will be one of the first to show us it.

That leak is extremely safe. Nothing surprising.

BUT they do mention that they have seen battlefield. That means it's more than just a list. Images (allegedly) exist. If one person has seen it, chances are someone else has. If they arent bull****ting/getting tricked a leak of the image would could come soon

Not that i believe it, just making bored posts waiting for someone to finish up in a store.
:061:

D

Deleted member

As it's now Sora's turn in the RTC thread, I'm taking the opportunity to leave this here:
That logic is honestly inaccurate.
I mean people did bring out good points that Sora looks that way, because he is from Disney.

Sora's outfit is five times better than Rex's outfit.

Rex's outfit does look goofy in a bad way indeed. I MEAN WHAT IS THAT EVEN?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Rex looks like he's designed to be from a shovelware rip off of Kingdom Hearts where he teams up with Felix the Cat and Betty Boop instead of Donald and Goofy.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Any summarization of MoH's video or is it pretty much the same thing as his tweets?

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
That 'leak' is a safe one to claim, but it's just so bland and uninspired that you could literally make a similar statement and it'd have the same credibility.

"Hey guys, my source tells me that Sonic, Wii Fit Trainer, and Robin are all returning. Also, the new Final Destination looks so cool, just you wait."

Do I think the leak is true? No.
Do I think the leak is accurate? Probably.
Do I want the leak to be true? No.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I could see the leak being true if we get some new info later this week to go with Nintendo's big meeting. Timing adds up, but that also might be why this leak came to be.

Imadethistoseealeak

Smash Champion
Any summarization of MoH's video or is it pretty much the same thing as his tweets?
Basically nothing else, however their claim is with someone who helps set up/plan/organize E3 and they state that the floor plan is mostly Smash and Pokemon. Well he goes on and on about what Smash stuff will be there (nothing new all stuff related to characters we know of) but not Pokemon.

It's interesting because he leaked that last year's E3 floor plan was modeled after New Donk City before Nintendo confirmed it would be and that Mario Odyssey would be the focus. However how much more info can he offer from the floor plan designs? :/

monadoboy

Smash Lord
That logic is honestly inaccurate.
I mean people did bring out good points that Sora looks that way, because he is from Disney.

Sora's outfit is five times better than Rex's outfit.

Rex's outfit does look goofy in a bad way indeed. I MEAN WHAT IS THAT EVEN?
I disagree, strongly. Rex's outfit is stylized to look like a diver suit, because 1) that's his job (SUPER important to the plot) and 2) diving is an actual feature of the gameplay. Sora's outfit has no real reason other than looking goofy.
In my opinion, Sora is the worst choice for a KH rep. Axel/Lea or Roxas would be much more interesting, maybe even Riku.

And Rex
does get a MUCH better outfit near the endgame.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The **** did you just say?!? Impa DESERVES to be in Smash at some point

Okay what is with this leak? Someone summarize it because I can't go back and read everything.
Battlefield is pretty.

Duck Hunt, Shulk and Bayonetta are back.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Bayonetta haters and fanatics are both being obnoxious right now.

Please be cool and not lame like you're being.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Shulk and Duck Hunt are fine. I just don't like Bayonetta. Personal preference, really.

Wow.
It was mostly a joke buddy. I'm also kinda tired as a Bayonetta fan/main of having to defend her inclusion in Smash Brothers, so I might have jumped the gun. Maybe you have a problem with Shulk or Duck Hunt, but typically it's always her.

You get bitter and ****** when people are constantly attacking your favorite character. I'm sure you know the feel. You seem to like Wolf and he has similar problems in the past.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I doubt Nintendo's E3 would just be Smash/Pokemon.

Gamestop said they had a bunch of unannounced games did they not?

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Guys my friend at Nintendo showed me Mario, Luigi, Pikachu and Kirby.
They're all coming back for smash switch.
They look beautiful.

My leak will be proven and confirmed in time when they are shown to have returned.
Please consider me a credible leaker from there on out.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Shulk and Duck Hunt are fine. I just don't like Bayonetta. Personal preference, really.
You don't have to play as her though. I have my preferences, but I don't want anyone removed. I don't just want my own personalized roster at the expense of fans.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That leek is really safe and kind of easy to rely on.

Will smash have battlefield? Yes this is not a debate. I mean that and FD are a given.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I am so frigging hyped for tomorrow's rating of Sora in the Rate Their Chances thread.

You will finally see why I have been confident of Sora being in Smash when you read my analysis in that thread real soon.
Oh goodie I can't wait to see how people will deflate your precious Sora-san :troll:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Please, my uncle is Bill and he told me that Donkey Kong, Pikachu, and Fox were in the game.

Porygon too.
:233:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
It baffles me and that's why I get so uppity with her haters that anyone could wish a character cut just because ''I don't like em."

I don't like half of the swordsmen on the roster either. I'm not gonna wish for any of them to get cut. Is it really hard to be nice to one another as fans? I don't think it is.

D

Deleted member

T leak is too safe and little to be considered "big news". We know Battlefield is going to make it in.
Bayonetta haters and fanatics are both being obnoxious right now.

Please be cool and not lame like you're being.
I do not like how Bayonetta haters are all rampant. Like every Bayonetta video I see in YouTube, they flame the comment section.
That leek is really safe and kind of easy to rely on.

Will smash have battlefield? Yes this is not a debate. I mean that and FD are a given.
Are you secretlly Farfetch'd? :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I’m fine with Bayonetta making it into Smash, so long as she is substantially nerfed. I don’t dislike the character. I just hate that she basically invalidates half the cast with her bull**** combos.

If they figure out how to leave Bayonetta flashy and neat without keeping her the broken mess of a character she was in Smash 4, I’d be all for her inclusion, even though I don’t necessarily enjoy her being in Smash.

StormC

Smash Hero
You don't have to play as her though. I have my preferences, but I don't want anyone removed. I don't just want my own personalized roster at the expense of fans.
People's opinions on what they want or don't want in the game don't reflect their views on fans of those characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom