• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well fair enough I guess. I guess you both have your reasons.
im sure you have seen some of those reasons first hand pff, but anyway, about something more important, music, If the persona stage had Last suprise, would you make that the most frequently played song? With the slow calming songs they added into the game, I really expect to see "Life Goes On" and "Sunset Bridge"

Life Goes on is my Jam

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
im sure you have seen some of those reasons first hand pff, but anyway, about music, If the persona stage had Last suprise, would you make that the most frequently played song? With the slow calming songs they added into the game, I really expect to see "Life Goes On" and "Sunset Bridge"

Life Goes on is my Jam
I guess I’m gonna have to check out some Persona music before Joker is released.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I keep forgetting that you choose the stages first so when I choose my character and it starts the battle I’m like wtf

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The Digimon Survive game for the Switch.
It is one of the celebrations of the 20 years of Digimon Adventure being created.
It was said at the last Digimon event in September that this would be just the beginning.

Strange how Nintendo and Bandai decided to create a Pokémon Tamagotchi on the 20th anniversary of Digimon.
Not only that, but there are two new Digimon Tamagotchi that will be released in 2019 as well.

Funny.
Yeah. But also I don't think Sakurai could resist having Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, AND Tales all in Smash. They are the holy trinity of JRPGS.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
You know whats really funny? the fact they got the Happy Home Designer Home Preview song as a fighting song. Its so chill and your like "what the hell?"
that's cause it's even better than that

and also happens to be entirely subejctive
who knew
I Understand that, I wasnt sayin' they were wrong. I was just sharin my thoughts. The song sounds a bit to frantic for me. So many loud horns

Last edited:

PlugMeister

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PlugMeistr
Switch FC
SW-7021-0200-5077
You know whats really funny? the fact they got the Happy Home Designer Home Preview song as a fighting song. Its so chill and your like "what the hell?"
That's how I felt about all the Animal Crossing songs back when I was 9 years old playing Brawl. Just constantly thinking "these songs are so happy, why is this fighting music?".

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Exactly, I found that to be such a weird music choice. I remember when I first played HHD I heard that song, and I somehow knew they would end up putting that track in Smash for some odd reason...

Graizen

Smash Champion
Yeah. But also I don't think Sakurai could resist having Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, AND Tales all in Smash. They are the holy trinity of JRPGS.
Same for Digimon + Pokémon + Shin Megami Tensei
We just need Digimon

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
****... I missed K.K in smash last night
Exactly, I found that to be such a weird music choice. I remember when I first played HHD I heard that song, and I somehow knew they would end up putting that track in Smash for some odd reason...
I need that song so I cam put it up high and play stamina so It will be chill music that is constantly inturupted by everyone screaming and exploding

Last edited:

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
On a side note, I feel like there isn't much I can talk about on here until I have the game. I never got the chance to play Smash Ultimate yet, and I probably won't until next year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Not even Ebb & Flow can top this masterpiece.

It's the most anime thing ever in Smash and I love it.
nothing beats a throwdown between ridley and ganondorf while EVERYBODY RING-A-DING, DON'T YOU WAIT JUST JUMP JUMP UP blasts in the background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom