• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm surprised we haven't gotten a ''IT'S JUST 1 HOUR AWAY BABY!" but maybe that's because this is covering the entire world.

D

Deleted member

People can ***** about DMC 5 all they want. I'll be here, jamming out to Devil Trigger :p

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Award for Best Game Direction goes to:
JOSEPH FAREZ **** THE OSCARS BAYBEE God of War
Actually kind of surprising.
It also wins best Action Adventure Game.

FreeFox

Smash Lord
When it comes to leaks, I prefer to measure them by their own merits. Anyway, since the game is almost here. Idont care if, it turns out to be. Fake.

D

Deleted member

...It's not A Way Out, but hey, God of War needed to win something, too.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
I could go pick up my copy of Smash Ultimate at midnight, but I'm already getting tired. I'm just gonna pick up my copy tomorrow afternoon

Octorockandroll

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
...It's not A Way Out, but hey, God of War needed to win something, too.
God of War deserved it. Its Birdman-esque integration of gameplay and cutscenes as well as the framing of the environemnts and action is far superior to that of any other game this year.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Well everyone, it’s been fun.

With an hour until release, I’m itching to play this game, but I have to work early tomorrow so I’ll have to hold off until after I get done tomorrow.

Have fun for me!

D

Deleted member

I can't believe Santa Claus is gonna drop off the battlebus and meet all of us on the battlefield in Fortnite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom