• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
I am still sad that there is no Sun/Moon HD stage in the game. It would have been so beautiful.

D

Deleted member

I... don't know what I expected from you when I clicked that link but it probably should have been that.
Haha, honestly, I thought everyone would be surprised!
It would have to be a bit censored, but OH MY GOD, it would actually be great.

D

Deleted member

Smash community: "Chrom is trash"
Me: "can't wait for ya'll to be wrong"
Opossum Opossum
Read the replies btw
I have been looking around a bit. It seems the only difference between Simon and Richter is that Richter's FSmash is slightly higher than Simon. No speed difference, no weight difference either. This is really weird and I wonder why there hasn't been any more differences discovered yet.
No, their FSmash can just be angled, I saw that in the SSBWiki and just rolled my eyes.

I've heard their jabs are different though I haven't seen footage of them being compared.

D

Deleted member

This thread's moving faster than I thought it would post-info dump. We moved 21 pgs since last night. Something happen?

D

Deleted member

WOOHOO
THE SWITCH IS NOW THE BEST-SELLING CONSOLE IN THE US THIS YEAR!
I love it when Nintendo outsells the others :3

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Let's just pretend it's the early 2000s here in this thread from now on
Did you see the roster of the new smash Bros? Super smash Bros melee?

****ing hell, Sakurai added literally who, who the **** are Roy and Marth?

If he start to add nobodies, he should consider adding non-Nintendo Characters while we're at it!

Uh. Guess some things never changes.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hey Early 2000s Sonic (2000-2004) wasn't too bad. It's Mid-to-Late 2000's (2006-2009) Sonic games that is often considered well... the Dark Age of Sonic :V
Even then, you got stuff like Storybook games and Unleashed.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Smash community: "Chrom is trash"
Me: "can't wait for ya'll to be wrong"
Opossum Opossum
Read the replies btw

No, their FSmash can just be angled, I saw that in the SSBWiki and just rolled my eyes.

I've heard their jabs are different though I haven't seen footage of them being compared.
We were talking about it last night in the Chrom Social. Needless to say, I am very excited. "Worst character in the game because of a bad recovery" my ass.

Also y'all should totally swing by the Chrom Social. We're a lovely bunch of coconuts.

D

Deleted member

Hey Early 2000s Sonic (2000-2004) wasn't too bad. It's Mid-to-Late 2000's (2006-2009) Sonic games that is often considered well... the Dark Age of Sonic :V
Early 2000-2004 Sonic games can be forgiven since it was early platforming days for everyone, but they still weren't games that would be considered 'good' nowadays. 'Good' games transcend time & graphics like GoldenEye for the N64 or Final Fantasy VI (III) for the SNES. Things that were good back then, but not now, can't really be considered 'good' games.

EDIT: Just to note, I meant good games in general, I know Good is relative, but there is a general Good thats more widely accepted. I was talking more about that. Sonic games considered Good by gamers at large have had a much smaller pool and most of the 2000-2004 games wouldn't actually fall into that category.

Last edited by a moderator:

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
Sakurai talks about the singer of LifeLight and SourceGaming Translate it
The Singer is incredibly young, 18 years old!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Let's just pretend it's the early 2000s here in this thread from now on
Melee's roster ****ing sucks. FIVE Zelda characters? It's not even that big of a series and who the **** asked for Young Link? And he's just a Link clone. Sakurai clearly has biases for the series, meanwhile, Star Fox, an actual big Nintendo series, has only two characters and Kid Icarus doesn't even have a rep when Metroid has had Samus since 64!
Just watch as in the next game, Sakurai adds the Link from that new Zelda game that looks like ****. Zelda really is a kid's franchise lmao, can't wait to have three ****ing sword users from one franchise.
And what's worse? Ganondorf is just a Falcon clone. Why doesn't he use his cool sword he has in his victory screens. It just proves Sakurai is lazy.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sakurai talks about the singer of LifeLight and SourceGaming Translate it
The Singer is incredibly young, 18 years old!
Bro this girl is out here making a name for herself at 17 and here I am at 21 with the biggest event in my life for the next couple months being a video game releasing lmao

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom