• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Untouch

Smash Master
Crunchii has found the final boss music apparently, if you want to avoid spoilers, now would be the time.

Crazy Hand is back.
So is master fortress.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Watch the final boss theme be a remix of Smash Mouth's All-Star and the fear starts setting in.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Watch the final boss theme be a remix of Smash Mouth's All-Star and the fear starts setting in.
As the resident Persona guy: "The Battle for Everyone's Souls"

I mean, come on, the name's perfect!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
*crosses all fingers and toes for any kind of Advance Wars track/remix*

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
One thing is, that how the **** did someone have time to leak the ultimate game online? We're 2 weeks away from the release date, maybe someone in mexico knows how to dump the game online.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So we're all in agreement that Gangplank Galleon is the best Smash remix ever, right?

Iridium

Smash Hero
Imagine thinking that all of these Ultimate-related issues would have happened so quickly to yourself last week.

I'm staying away from almost every site I usually use.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
One thing is, that how the **** did someone have time to leak the ultimate game online? We're 2 weeks away from the release date, maybe someone in mexico knows how to dump the game online.
It's the internet, anything can happen at this point. I wouldn't question anything at this point

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
FE: SoV got leaked online nearly a full month before release; this isn't too surprising.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly though, I just need the Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., Pokémon and Fire Emblem track lists. Badly.

Knowing whether or not Pac-Man World 2 got any music would be great too.

LetterO

Smash Lord
I hope we got good stuff from WarioWare and Rhythm Heaven. Also really hope we got some Splatoon 2 and Octo Expansion tracks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok, final boss of WoL has been leaked a bit. Don’t open this unless you want spoilers.
Final boss seems three phased. Fusion of Galeem and something called ‘Killa’. Seems like you fight against them individually then they fuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
It's only music so far, but depending on how encrypted the other files are, we could get them leaked eventually
Music that could easily reveal potential bosses. Ah well.

I hope we got good stuff from WarioWare and Rhythm Heaven. Also really hope we got some Splatoon 2 and Octo Expansion tracks.
I hope in a time match on Moray Towers the music changes during the last minute.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
It's the internet, anything can happen at this point. I wouldn't question anything at this point
to be honest, seeing how some people got kirby star allies spoilers from just datamining its demo version does make me surprised but pokemon does not since I know that they would leak unreleased mythical pokemon in a time.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Luckily I only got spoiled on Crazy Hand and Master Fortress, which were pretty obvious anyways.

I’m gonna be wary from now on so I dont get spoiled on any real shockers.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ok, final boss of WoL has been leaked a bit. Don’t open this unless you want spoilers.
Final boss seems three phased. Fusion of Galeem and something called ‘Killa’. Seems like you fight against them individually then they fuse.
But wait, Kira Kira is already the Japanese name. So what exactly is it called in Japan? Just one Kira? Fuse together to make Kira Kira Kira?

D

Deleted member

But wait, Kira Kira is already the Japanese name. So what exactly is it called in Japan? Just one Kira? Fuse together to make Kira Kira Kira?
Whoops, made a mistake.
The other guy is called something like ‘ Dabz’ or ‘Dabuz’. I got confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom