• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Japanese Smash fans have zero chill and it's hilarious.
">if you think about it, isnt another Pokemon fighter too much? Why not make an assist trophy?
>Masuda saw how low Lets go is on amazon and probably called Sakurai crying for him to shill the series lolololol"

hahahah thats really good

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
the ware and tear of the Blue Falcon and the hinges and rods holding the glass in place. Everything about this entire interior is different.
The Blue Falcon has seen better days.

Cap desperately needs a new F-Zero game to pay for repairs.

Alternatively, you can send a donation to "FalconPunch@Hyes.cmon"
EDIT: It's hilarious to me that that email joke was actually recognised as a vaild email.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah. Something to keep in mind.

Regardless of what the content is, if it's paid DLC, Microsoft gets a cut. One possible scenario is that Sakurai approached Microsoft about included B&K, only for Microsoft to counter by saying that Minecraft sells bazillions more, thus resulting in a compromise where Banjo gets in, but Minecraft gets a stage and multiple Mii outfits. Sakurai gets the character he wanted, Microsoft makes more bank on extra content.

This is only one scenario, not something backed up by any evidence. But it's possible that Minecraft is in the game but Steve himself is not a playable character.
This is an option that i consider possible.
A lot.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
No...you don't...I again am not trying to be rude, but just...completely forget I'm discussing the L Block there. Let's rephrase it like this.
"Using the NO ONE WOULD BUY THEM argument for /ANY/ DLC character, is a poor argument to use."
This can fit countless characters besides the Block
I didn't literally mean no one. I just meant it wouldn't sell as well as some other characters they could potentially use

Shroob

Sup?
So why is Jade more relevant than other Dragon Quest characters when it comes to DLC?

Looks like another waifu pick to me.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
inb4 the anime changes the story to make him the traitor he was always meant to be
*kills narancia*
I bet they'll have math problems in hell *****

It's pretty amazing how Araki didn't go with the traitor story because of depression and he suppressed his feeling by forgetting about him entirely.
Absolute madman.

Last edited:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Steve is not a lock, Verge said there is Minecraft content. Meaning it could be a Steve Mii costume, or just trivial spirits content.
I honestly think it could be just a creeper mii costume. Steve is definitely possible, but I feel like Verg would have known by now if the minecraft content was a character. Every other one he's leaked he's been sure at least that it's a character even if he doesn't know exactly who it is.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253

ButterGeek

Smash Apprentice
Hitagi says Steve is in.
Hitagi and Vergeben trust each other, exchange informations and share some information/potentially sources.
Vergeben is saying that Steve is almost certainly in along with a stage and music, everything points to Hitagi's information being just as reliable as Vergeben's.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Hitagi says Steve is in.
Hitagi and Vergeben trust each other, exchange informations and share some information/potentially sources.
Vergeben is saying that Steve is almost certainly in along with a stage and music, everything points to Hitagi's information being just as reliable as Vergeben's.
I am pretty sure we been over this that he backpedaled on Steve and whoever the other one was..

ButterGeek

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone link a small (like 300 x 300 pixels) good looking render of KH3 Sora? I'm making a potential DLC roster pic. I couldn't find a good one online.

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
HEY!
While you may feel bad for hitting the Sandbag, there is some light for it:

Seems like the Sandbag is HAPPY and joyful even if he is brutally beaten up. That is cute!

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, not going to fret over trying to figure out who the SE character is.

We have a month and 2 days until the Game Awards, and the literal day after the game comes out.

It'll be here before we even know it.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
Yeah. Something to keep in mind.

Regardless of what the content is, if it's paid DLC, Microsoft gets a cut. One possible scenario is that Sakurai approached Microsoft about including B&K as a character, only for Microsoft to counter by saying that Minecraft sells bazillions more, thus resulting in a compromise where Banjo gets in, but Minecraft gets a stage and multiple Mii outfits. Sakurai gets the character he wanted, Microsoft makes more bank on extra content.

This is only one scenario, not something backed up by any evidence. But it's possible that Minecraft is in the game but Steve himself is not a playable character.
There's plenty of scenario's... Ie: "We'll put Minecraft on nintendo consoles but we want a content in smash bros." Doesnt mean any MS content will be playable, for sure.

Are we considering papageno's source credible any more? He said Banjo was in lol.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
HEY!

Seems like the Sandbag can actually SMILE. Seems like he is still joyful and happy even if he is brutally beaten up. That is cute!
Masochistic sandbag.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
HEY!

Seems like the Sandbag can actually SMILE. Seems like he is still joyful and happy even if he is brutally beaten up. That is cute!
The Sandbag enjoys the pain? Huh.

JacobLeBeauOFFICIAL

Smash Lord
NNID
JacobReal!
Switch FC
SW-4350-2362-0253
HEY!

Seems like the Sandbag is HAPPY and joyful even if he is brutally beaten up. That is cute!
To hell with Isabelle, sandbag is 1000% more pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom